:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BDVT's BroDozzer gets compound twin turbos!... (link)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: eCtune site down...  (Read 30566 times)

98vtec

• try a warm glass of shut the fuck up
    • BBmoto Tuning
Re: eCtune site down...
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2009, 06:18:12 AM »

Hello just wanted to say i download this exactly from ectune.com. I dont know shit about softwares. It just so happen it was the Tuner Version. Its 100 Percent functional. Hacker is not even in my vocabulary. ScreenShot to Prove http://www.dropshots.com/swellracing#date/2009-03-14/00:45:34

Calvin emailed everybody to warn them. I dont see what to be warn about? There is no altering/Copyrighting involve. Today i talked to Mr. Skinner at Amicus Attorney in Canada and he told me if I freely download it from Ectune with no alteration with any of the files that I cannot be held responsible for anything. Its a screw up on Ectune sever.

If anybody wants to convert there .cal file to .bin file to burn chips for a small fee let me know? SwellRacing@gmail.com

you are a fucking faggot.

sit on a cow dick and spin, then jiggle the balls and drink his man juice.  Thats about all you are worth.
xXx Performance Tuning
-- In House DynoJet
SouthEast Neptune Tuner

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2009, 01:44:34 PM »

Calvin won't let me have a dealer version of ectune so this guys offer is somewhat tempting to my weaker side.
But stealing something and using it for profit isn't something I could look myself in the mirror everyday from. I really couldn't stomach giving a thief money either.

I tune a lot of cars now and I consider myself a serious tuner I just spent 4 hours tuning an lsvtec with typer cams that a so called proffesional tuner had practically murdered on a dyno now it runs perfect.  I'd rather not tune another car then steal somebodys work like this.
  Ban this guy find his house and kick his ass. then burn all his computers.

So you won't use ECTune because Calvin stole other people's work to compile ECTune?

Again, you are all hypocrites if you think Calvin is an angel.  I know Dave B. gave his blessing on all of these softwares, but he is pretty open that he wishes it was all open source software.  At least that was his stance a couple of years ago.  Do I think Calvin is wrong?  No.  Do I think he is 100% free and clear?  Nope.  In the end, he did exactly what John Cui did so people wouldn't get super pissed off.  He gave all PGMFI mods and tech guys free software and since they didn't have to pay and the software works, they don't have a reason to bitch.  It's no different than anything else in the world.  Pay off the right people and you get positive results...

Blundell plays every end off against the middle to meet his own personal agenda.  Don't think for a second you understand him, or his motives. 

Calvin Baank is not johncui... john wrote a GUI off of other's code.  Calvin is the total package.  You'd know this if you were privy to the inner circle, which you never have been yet you continue to talk like you know what you are about when you can't even program a microcontroller on a development board much less reverse engineer an ECU.

Compromise

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2009, 03:24:34 PM »

Calvin won't let me have a dealer version of ectune so this guys offer is somewhat tempting to my weaker side.
But stealing something and using it for profit isn't something I could look myself in the mirror everyday from. I really couldn't stomach giving a thief money either.

I tune a lot of cars now and I consider myself a serious tuner I just spent 4 hours tuning an lsvtec with typer cams that a so called proffesional tuner had practically murdered on a dyno now it runs perfect.  I'd rather not tune another car then steal somebodys work like this.

So you won't use ECTune because Calvin stole other people's work to compile ECTune?

Again, you are all hypocrites if you think Calvin is an angel.  I know Dave B. gave his blessing on all of these softwares, but he is pretty open that he wishes it was all open source software.  At least that was his stance a couple of years ago.  Do I think Calvin is wrong?  No.  Do I think he is 100% free and clear?  Nope.  In the end, he did exactly what John Cui did so people wouldn't get super pissed off.  He gave all PGMFI mods and tech guys free software and since they didn't have to pay and the software works, they don't have a reason to bitch.  It's no different than anything else in the world.  Pay off the right people and you get positive results...

Well i'll be real I am a reverse engineer. Calvin software is very complicated. I used ollydbg but when i open it up everything is obfuscated and strong name signed. There is no Text Strings that is readable. Trust me he is very smart when making this software. Every ectune that is download connects online to register and update, and its Mandortory every so often . He made it this way to aviod people from doing what i am doing. But then again I can easily crack it. I have already disabled the webupdate portion. It doesnt even connect online. Honestly this doesnt look like the software was created 100 percent by him. EVERYBODY go to "my computer".....C drive.......Program Files......ectune folder......now look at the mts.dll file.....Meaning right Click and view the properties and click on the tab Detals. AS YOU CAN SEE THIS BELONGS TO INNOVATE MOTORSPORTS. the mts.dll is basically the datalogger in ectune. HE COPIED THE MTS.DLL FILE FROM THE "FREE" SOFTWARE CALLED LOGWORKS 2 AND 3. And he also removed the CLI header so the contents cannot be view in DOS mode. Trust me this guy is slick. But Like I said, if this guy was to post this in torrents like mention above, Calvin would be out of Business. Torrents are UNSTOPABLE. AND YES YOU all hypocrites. Because if this so called cracked version was realeased there would be a MILLION FUCKIN HITS ANd i bet MOST OF THEM WOULD BE EVERYBODY IN THIS TOPIC. Also thats right he probably gave all of those members for free SO they could do the nut swinging: " O i know calvin" "he wouldnt do that" this and that bullshit.......

What I know:

Created in C# and .Net Basic

Must Run "As Administrator"

Uses a Generated Machine ID: to licence AND .XML FILE

Not Compressed.

In relation to each action stands a reaction. (Sir Isaac Newton).

QikEnuF

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2009, 03:31:14 PM »

I hope we find you.. I will rape you with a horse.

n2o_2k

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2009, 03:42:46 PM »

Well i'll be real I am a reverse engineer. Calvin software is very complicated. I used ollydbg but when i open it up everything is obfuscated and strong name signed. There is no Text Strings that is readable. Trust me he is very smart when making this software. Every ectune that is download connects online to register and update, and its Mandortory every so often . He made it this way to aviod people from doing what i am doing. But then again I can easily crack it. I have already disabled the webupdate portion. It doesnt even connect online. Honestly this doesnt look like the software was created 100 percent by him. EVERYBODY go to "my computer".....C drive.......Program Files......ectune folder......now look at the mts.dll file.....Meaning right Click and view the properties and click on the tab Detals. AS YOU CAN SEE THIS BELONGS TO INNOVATE MOTORSPORTS. the mts.dll is basically the datalogger in ectune. HE COPIED THE MTS.DLL FILE FROM THE "FREE" SOFTWARE CALLED LOGWORKS 2 AND 3. And he also removed the CLI header so the contents cannot be view in DOS mode. Trust me this guy is slick. But Like I said, if this guy was to post this in torrents like mention above, Calvin would be out of Business. Torrents are UNSTOPABLE. AND YES YOU all hypocrites. Because if this so called cracked version was realeased there would be a MILLION FUCKIN HITS ANd i bet MOST OF THEM WOULD BE EVERYBODY IN THIS TOPIC. Also thats right he probably gave all of those members for free SO they could do the nut swinging: " O i know calvin" "he wouldnt do that" this and that bullshit.......

What I know:

Not Compressed.

I am lost, what are you trying to prove or accomplish ?

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2009, 03:46:56 PM »

What I know:

Not Compressed.

Can someone IP ban this faggot....

Yo queerbait go away and impale yourself on the nearest AIDS infested Cock k?

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

90boostdaccord

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2009, 03:48:02 PM »

What I know:

Not Compressed.

say what negro?

/dev/null

• N00B *Read Intro Sticky*
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2009, 04:00:22 PM »

Honestly this doesnt look like the software was created 100 percent by him. EVERYBODY go to "my computer".....C drive.......Program Files......ectune folder......now look at the mts.dll file.....Meaning right Click and view the properties and click on the tab Detals. AS YOU CAN SEE THIS BELONGS TO INNOVATE MOTORSPORTS. the mts.dll is basically the datalogger in ectune. HE COPIED THE MTS.DLL FILE FROM THE "FREE" SOFTWARE CALLED LOGWORKS 2 AND 3.

Hey asshole if you were a registered, legitimate user of eCtune you would know that Calvin uses Innovate's SDK to allow direct serial communication via Wideband. That is why that DLL is there.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2009, 04:21:31 PM »

+1

sewell94

• Certified OG
  • Border Jumper
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2009, 05:09:45 PM »

Compromise,

You should go look at some competitor softwares.......

Why did you decide ectune over the others??
My real power is not interweb-based, although it does allow me to come across in the interwebs as a magical being shooting pixie dust and cupcakes out my asshole and such.

sewell94

• Certified OG
  • Border Jumper
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2009, 05:11:54 PM »

In what is this a reference too???     it was posted for a reason, it must be refering to something.

You've got our attention.
My real power is not interweb-based, although it does allow me to come across in the interwebs as a magical being shooting pixie dust and cupcakes out my asshole and such.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2009, 05:12:05 PM »

Agreed.  If you wanted to pir9 something, why not EFILive?

98vtec

• BBmoto Tuning
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2009, 05:59:37 PM »

What I know:

Not Compressed.

reverse engineer a dick in your ass.  No code will make you stop walking like a faggot with a dick up his ass.
xXx Performance Tuning
-- In House DynoJet
SouthEast Neptune Tuner

calvinPGMFI

• N00B *Read Intro Sticky*
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2009, 10:22:21 PM »

I just want to say this.
I won't spend hours talking on the internet.

if you do something do it good.
If you disasm the software then say how things are?

Probably you don't even know anything about hacking or software.

MTS:
MTS.DLL is a innovate SDK. i hope you know that SDK stands for Software Development kit.
It can be freely distributed with any software as per innovate license agreement. It's not used as datalogger in ectune but only for innovate direct access. WTF do u know? U are just guessing if you were so good and code follow obfuscated then u would have seen when and were mts.dll is used. Tells me enough.

webupdate:
You are so "smart" to disable webupdate. it's not rocket science to do that... host file ?

Second: pls crack it will make ectune only better. The fact that somebody will hack software says enough about the software.
Btw torrents are unstoppable and we know that... try your luck bro.

BTW with a hacked version be careful:) that is all i have to say.

98vtec

• BBmoto Tuning
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2009, 12:19:08 AM »

copyrights ftw
xXx Performance Tuning
-- In House DynoJet
SouthEast Neptune Tuner

hatchboy

• my wife= hotter than a 2 dollar pistol.
  • Certified OG
  • Bombs Over Baghdad
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2009, 01:32:02 AM »

Wow we already have random people fucking joining on this website.

RobC

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2009, 02:05:38 AM »

i have to say that this is interesting shit being played out in this thread. this really is the soul of hmt reincarnated.
fuck rick p . makes us canadians look like asshats.

Compromise

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2009, 02:53:49 AM »

I just have to say alot of guys on here are gay....Really, cause all you guys talk about is dick....cows.. Raping...aids....ass fucking....etc How about yall grow up? High school is over? Yall a bunch of Lame ass niggas, i swear....

Well:
n2o_2k : I'm not trying to prove anything but to show that the average reverse engineer can accomplish what i did with simple reading of the CrackMe tuts....

Swell94 : Well 1st off ectune was something i started a couple of months ago. I literally tryed everything, but managed. As for competitor softwares Crome DEALER was done in 2 days. But Crome is nowhere compared to ectune. Ectune is a million miles ahead. Ectune wasnt just chosen it was actually posted up on a website for an initial Cracking. I just happen to know alot of people that race honda's and thought i should give it a look. "In relation to each action stands a reaction" is in reference too, All computer softwares are the same to a high level reverse engineerer. ALL computer software are Reversible no matter what. Developers pray that there software doesnt get cracked. They spend all of the big bucks to protect by obfuscated and strong name signing everything, which only goes so far. The action i took was to challenge myself.....everybody says it not possible.... i say lets try.  Now for the Reaction, everybody knows its been done and i get the knowledge of accomplishment. Also sorry Mr. Sewell for my friend using your name to promote. Hes an assole....

Joseph Davis : EFILive is possible, may be released soon..... But i do not wish to wonder in this Park.

calvinPGMFI : Hello, Calvin.....Well I met you at the PRI show in orlando....Man you could talk lol....Isnt FL nice?...but here i go....You want me to put the information out there to the public so everybody can reverse engineer it? Trust me i know more than you think. All i have to say is that you did a dam good job by using multiple licence check, so if one fails ectune crashes and prompts to contact you. But like i said I'm no tuner i just ran a check to see where the mts.dll file was being used, which showed up in the datalogger. Also how would i know? Its not like i have the souce code to view? But like you said I'm just guessing....Must been a good guess to figure out your obfuscated sequence? The software will never expire nor update. I've compiled a single .exe file for the tuner version which can be copied into the ectune directory folder which boots the tuner version as normal. No errors....Just a couple of JNE to JE...Logged the Breakpoints to find the licence check....? So you think Cracking it would make ectune better? Quote yourself "The fact that somebody will hack software says enough about the software"Expalin?..........But remember I do not wish to sell your product nor torrent it. Its been concluded as personal use...So do not threaten me? I know what i can do...Hurting your revenue is not my motive. I must be careful?....I think that the only one that needs to be careful is software devlopers.... I said enough.....

P.S. the dyno that Sean @ P2R is selling is 100 percent, Because i was going to buy it....flew down personally to see it...word flys i tell you lol or should i say email....Are You Planning on taking it back to Trinidad? curiosity

now come on rude kids Post away....

shadow

• Certified OG
  • out either bangin gears or your mom
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2009, 03:43:44 AM »

youre not looking to hurt his revenue but the software is being sold by your asshat "friend" that sounds like complete bullshit dude.
'Get the fucking handout and give it to me. I'll put a "Sponsored by Darkelvis Racing" banner on my drag car, and spend the money on crack and hookers.'

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2009, 05:18:39 AM »

I just have to say alot of guys on here are gay....Really, cause all you guys talk about is dick....cows.. Raping...aids....ass fucking....etc How about yall grow up? High school is over? Yall a bunch of Lame ass niggas, i swear....

Well:
n2o_2k : I'm not trying to prove anything but to show that the average reverse engineer can accomplish what i did with simple reading of the CrackMe tuts....

Swell94 : Well 1st off ectune was something i started a couple of months ago. I literally tryed everything, but managed. As for competitor softwares Crome DEALER was done in 2 days. But Crome is nowhere compared to ectune. Ectune is a million miles ahead. Ectune wasnt just chosen it was actually posted up on a website for an initial Cracking. I just happen to know alot of people that race honda's and thought i should give it a look. "In relation to each action stands a reaction" is in reference too, All computer softwares are the same to a high level reverse engineerer. ALL computer software are Reversible no matter what. Developers pray that there software doesnt get cracked. They spend all of the big bucks to protect by obfuscated and strong name signing everything, which only goes so far. The action i took was to challenge myself.....everybody says it not possible.... i say lets try.  Now for the Reaction, everybody knows its been done and i get the knowledge of accomplishment. Also sorry Mr. Sewell for my friend using your name to promote. Hes an assole....

Joseph Davis : EFILive is possible, may be released soon..... But i do not wish to wonder in this Park.

calvinPGMFI : Hello, Calvin.....Well I met you at the PRI show in orlando....Man you could talk lol....Isnt FL nice?...but here i go....You want me to put the information out there to the public so everybody can reverse engineer it? Trust me i know more than you think. All i have to say is that you did a dam good job by using multiple licence check, so if one fails ectune crashes and prompts to contact you. But like i said I'm no tuner i just ran a check to see where the mts.dll file was being used, which showed up in the datalogger. Also how would i know? Its not like i have the souce code to view? But like you said I'm just guessing....Must been a good guess to figure out your obfuscated sequence? The software will never expire nor update. I've compiled a single .exe file for the tuner version which can be copied into the ectune directory folder which boots the tuner version as normal. No errors....Just a couple of JNE to JE...Logged the Breakpoints to find the licence check....? So you think Cracking it would make ectune better? Quote yourself "The fact that somebody will hack software says enough about the software"Expalin?..........But remember I do not wish to sell your product nor torrent it. Its been concluded as personal use...So do not threaten me? I know what i can do...Hurting your revenue is not my motive. I must be careful?....I think that the only one that needs to be careful is software devlopers.... I said enough.....

P.S. the dyno that Sean @ P2R is selling is 100 percent, Because i was going to buy it....flew down personally to see it...word flys i tell you lol or should i say email....Are You Planning on taking it back to Trinidad? curiosity

now come on rude kids Post away....

You dont warrant the energy or attention.

DONT DROP THE SOAP DIPSHIT.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2009, 05:53:56 AM »

He may be slick at the computer shit but I bet a paycheck that he can be churched easily by this.

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2009, 09:19:04 AM »

I acknowledge your accomplishment of pretending to try and crack eCtune until one of your betters took pity and dropped an .exe in your lap.   Good job, stellar accomplishment.

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2009, 10:19:59 AM »

Its been concluded as personal use...

Also sorry Mr. Sewell for my friend using your name to promote. Hes an assole....

Contradicted yourself in the same post.  Brilliant.

Quoting Newton = Fail.  The man was a thief as well.

blowoff valves are for pussies.

jew

« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2009, 10:35:04 AM »

I acknowledge your accomplishment of pretending to try and crack eCtune until one of your betters took pity and dropped an .exe in your lap.   Good job, stellar accomplishment.

word.

a quick search shows that this guy had no idea what he was doing and was begging others on the cracking forums to show him how and/or do it for him.

Compromise

« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2009, 12:33:55 PM »

Precisely you are right....I would honestly say i did not reverse engineer ectune 100 percent. Of course i have friends. But I contributed all of the information needed. I got a Real ectune .xml license file. Which shows the different checks it has to clear....

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2009, 12:35:34 PM »

OH MY GOD YOU GOT YOUR VERY OWN LICENSE FILE??

What did that cost, $150 and your personal integrity?

Compromise

« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2009, 12:39:41 PM »

Its been concluded as personal use...

Also sorry Mr. Sewell for my friend using your name to promote. Hes an assole....

Contradicted yourself in the same post.  Brilliant.

Quoting Newton = Fail.  The man was a thief as well.

Contradicted myself? Its been reviewed with my friends that this ectune tuner is for there sole use. I wish i knew how tune. All i see is numbers and a Line Graph...and sounds cool when you rev it a it stops at 5000prms

Dont hate on Nweton....You know shit? Your knowledge will never amount to what put down in history......

QikEnuF

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2009, 12:40:26 PM »

Obvious Troll is Obvious...

Compromise

« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2009, 12:41:07 PM »

OH MY GOD YOU GOT YOUR VERY OWN LICENSE FILE??

What did that cost, $150 and your personal integrity?

actually FREE...... somebody on ectune forum emailed it to me

ApexSilver06MR

• RealHomeMadeTurbo's "pee wee"
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • RealHomeMadeTurbo Resident Cocksmith!
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2009, 12:44:53 PM »

GTFO before i have some cubans rip your mom a new anus
pee wee for the size of my p..........

Nor*Cal Spoolin'#039#039 Nig Nog
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up