:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Official RHMT TANK! that's right i said a TANK! (link)

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: oh boy.... MOST POWAR EVERZ  (Read 105889 times)

random-strike

• Certified OG
Re: oh boy.... MOST POWAR EVERZ
« Reply #390 on: November 20, 2009, 02:50:42 PM »

that thing looks like a huge piece of shit. nice $20 pepboys fartcan muffler

Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

speedjunky01

« Reply #391 on: November 20, 2009, 02:52:09 PM »

had to be done

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #392 on: November 20, 2009, 02:53:22 PM »

that thing looks like a huge piece of shit. nice $20 pepboys fartcan muffler

Yes I finally agree with Johnny coolest guy ever coolest guy ever!

hatchboy

• my wife= hotter than a 2 dollar pistol.
  • Certified OG
  • Bombs Over Baghdad
« Reply #393 on: November 20, 2009, 03:11:02 PM »

Why isn't SOHCinWA posting anymore? He is listed on the users currently active in the last fifteen minutes.... O0

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #394 on: November 20, 2009, 03:11:22 PM »

had to be done

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I do not know of any of the dyno results, ask SOHCinWA, he knows the progress.

Before 'Bisi started his own place I could chat with him 1-2 times a week on AIM, since then maybe once a year.

Monday, August 18, 2008
TransBone (2:20:30 AM): late night my friend!
Bisimoto (2:21:01 AM): greetings, Sir Bone

The year is almost over and I know he is busy.

OG before the OG'#039#039s

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #395 on: November 20, 2009, 03:14:50 PM »

Why isn't SOHCinWA posting anymore? He is listed on the users currently active in the last fifteen minutes.... O0

Probably just snoppin' since his own site is a little bit slow. ;D

2slow

« Reply #396 on: November 20, 2009, 03:20:32 PM »

i think it was funny that he was saying unleaded and now he is saying leaded after all. i hope he would be able to hit 700hp with $10-15k in parts and 108 race fuel, and 116 leaded   O0
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 03:23:37 PM by 2slow »

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #397 on: November 20, 2009, 03:22:54 PM »

ohhh, i found the problem. his brake fluid is too warm

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
  • Teh Secksy.....I has it
« Reply #398 on: November 20, 2009, 03:24:23 PM »

i dont see 700whp out of the question on c16. even on c16 its a pretty good achievement. hopefully the results are posted soon
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #399 on: November 20, 2009, 03:25:48 PM »

try readin'
http://www.onecamonly.com/turbo/3455-bisimotos-1st-turbo-build-700whp-d16z-wagovan-8.html

There is some interesting info around page 6 on up. :?:

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #400 on: November 20, 2009, 03:34:43 PM »

try readin'
http://www.onecamonly.com/turbo/3455-bisimotos-1st-turbo-build-700whp-d16z-wagovan-8.html

This is how I installed mine, at an angle, spraying away from the throttle body. The theory is to have the incoming intake charge "blast" the particulates of the cooling mixture to create better atomization or a finer mist for optimal cooling.

I explored this significantly in the Fluids Dynamics class in my school curriculum when studying atomization of fluids. This is a solid concept of using high velocity/mass-flow gasses to further reduce atomized fluid particulate size. I wass not shocked when AEM even recommended the same positioning in their kit installation, for best results.

blowoff valves are for pussies.

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #401 on: November 20, 2009, 03:42:34 PM »

Looks liek he read Max boost.....   :-\

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #402 on: November 20, 2009, 03:43:30 PM »

Looks liek he read Max boost.....   :-\

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. ;D

2slow

« Reply #403 on: November 20, 2009, 03:45:51 PM »

i dont see 700whp out of the question on c16. even on c16 its a pretty good achievement. hopefully the results are posted soon
i dont think he will pst any results until super street comes out with their new issue
Looks liek he read Max boost.....   :-\
well if he did he should have read the part about manifold building and waste gate placements

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #404 on: November 20, 2009, 03:53:12 PM »

i dont think he will pst any results until super street comes out with their new issue
well if he did he should have read the part about manifold building and waste gate placements

Yeah well the dumb ass claims to be an engineer and can't make his own intake manifold? hell what about the intercooler, meth injection, fuel system, etc..... quit the product placement and build a car yourself.

golden eagle intake manifold welcome to 1999.....

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
« Reply #405 on: November 20, 2009, 04:24:41 PM »

try readin'

i see no numbers in that thread. the closest thing is Don saying the numbers look good for 91 octane, which i already posted on the last page of this thread
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

danz

• Certified OG
  • 0-60 in 2.7 seconds
« Reply #406 on: November 20, 2009, 04:47:28 PM »

Yeah well the dumb ass claims to be an engineer and can't make his own intake manifold? hell what about the intercooler, meth injection, fuel system, etc..... quit the product placement and build a car yourself.

golden eagle intake manifold welcome to 1999.....

advertising baby!  gotta plug the sponsors some how.
10.510 @ 133.09 mph D16Z6 EJ6
10.912 @ 127.33 mph D16A6 ED6

2slow

« Reply #407 on: November 20, 2009, 04:57:30 PM »

yeah i know you seen that super long plug for torco. thats all this build is just one big marketing tool. if people did not know who bisi is they sure do now along with all his sponcers

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #408 on: November 20, 2009, 05:09:37 PM »

try readin'

i see no numbers in that thread. the closest thing is Don saying the numbers look good for 91 octane, which i already posted on the last page of this thread

I was also refering to SOHCinWA's snoopin' around to have something to post what is being said here, D-series and H-T then he quietly deletes any posts that may offend 'Bisi. :?:

SOHCinWA

« Reply #409 on: November 20, 2009, 05:24:35 PM »

I was also refering to SOHCinWA's snoopin' around to have something to post what is being said here, D-series and H-T then he quietly deletes any posts that may offend 'Bisi. :?:
Sorry to disappoint but I have not been snooping around like you may think. My computer at my shop is always on. That doesnt mean I am in front of it all day. I do work.

As far as anyone deleting anything in threads, I cant say. No posts have been deleted on any of my sites. From what all of you have gathered on OCO is pretty much all I can say at this time. Since 'Bisi has this joint venture with the magazine. As of this moment, he is still running the car on 91 Octane.

I have a question for you all since you are all so turbo smart. Do you think James (JFK78) drives his car  on the street with his 580whp tune on it?? I dont think so. So why would you expect anyone else to do so? BTW James' still takes his car to get emission tested every other year just like everyone else does. It is still currently registered too.

For all of the fans that are fishing and poking at things, why not go out and do it yourself? If its not that hard, then go and handle it.

And I only know of one other person that has made more than 700whp with a D. So whoever comented that there are a handful, you may want to know what you are talking about first.

danz- even though you could care less about what I think. I give you respect for coming on here and stating that you were wrong. And that it was not the cam at all.. Yes the 1.2 is small. Thats like any N/A guy wanting a better cam and only going with a level 1 or a 262, etc.

Like I said. I am not allowed to say anything else with the build. But you guys should be able to read the lines. And if any of you are in Fontana on Sunday, you might just see the car there.

LOL... I have to agree with you guys on one thing... That fart can does not look right on that car.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 05:29:53 PM by SOHCinWA »
Bisimoto tuned and Sponsored 1.5L Single cam

13.96 @96mph

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
« Reply #410 on: November 20, 2009, 05:35:21 PM »

I have a question for you all since you are all so turbo smart. Do you think James (JFK78) drives his car  on the street with his 580whp tune on it?? I dont think so. So why would you expect anyone else to do so? BTW James' still takes his car to get emission tested every other year just like everyone else does. It is still currently registered too.

Quote from: Bisi on H-T
To build the most powerful street, small displacement Honda ever...in a Wagovan (just to be absurd). It would not be a dyno queen, but a car that will be driven, to and from events, shows, meets and...the supermarket.

to me, that says street driven
obd1>gtgtall

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #411 on: November 20, 2009, 05:40:50 PM »

Sorry to disappoint but I have not been snooping around like you may think. My computer at my shop is always on. That doesnt mean I am in front of it all day. I do work.

As far as anyone deleting anything in threads, I cant say. No posts have been deleted on any of my sites. From what all of you have gathered on OCO is pretty much all I can say at this time. Since 'Bisi has this joint venture with the magazine. As of this moment, he is still running the car on 91 Octane.

For all of the fans that are fishing and poking at things, why not go out and do it yourself? If its not that hard, then go and handle it.

And I only know of one other person that has made more than 700whp with a D. So whoever comented that there are a handful, you may want to know what you are talking about first.

danz- even though you could care less about what I think. I give you respect for coming on here and stating that you were wrong. And that it was not the cam at all.. Yes the 1.2 is small. Thats like any N/A guy wanting a better cam and only going with a level 1 or a 262, etc.

Like I said. I am not allowed to say anything else with the build. But you guys should be able to read the lines. And if any of you are in Fontana on Sunday, you might just see the car there.

LOL... I have to agree with you guys on one thing... That fart can does not look right on that car.

lol, I didnt read anyof what you just said here, just wanted to let you know, my mom's accord is faster than your car. Stock.

blowoff valves are for pussies.

SOHCinWA

« Reply #412 on: November 20, 2009, 05:42:28 PM »

So you are assuming that he is not driving the car on the street?? I will leak this and let it be known that he has been driving the car on a daily basis. You can take the quote and do what you want with it. All of you people seem to try and twist everything to be negative. I dont understand. But it is ok.

Thats good for your mom Robb.. I am sure there are plenty more faster. I am not worried
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 05:44:34 PM by SOHCinWA »
Bisimoto tuned and Sponsored 1.5L Single cam

13.96 @96mph

Aaron Cake

• I fap to rotaries
« Reply #413 on: November 20, 2009, 05:45:48 PM »

So you are assuming that he is not driving the car on the street?? I will leak this and let it be known that he has been driving the car on a daily basis. You can take the quote and do what you want with it. All of you people seem to try and twist everything to be negative. I dont understand. But it is ok.

The only way that wagovan will be fast and actually last is if he has me build a rotary for it and has me tune it. My rotaries are indestructable.
Visit my website and tell me what you think!
www.aaroncake.net

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
« Reply #414 on: November 20, 2009, 05:50:10 PM »

i dont see how what i said could be negative. you made it sound like he wasnt going to drive it on the street when on H-T he clearly is. so, if he is going to drive it on the street 91 octane pump gas would be the most available fuel for him to use. making 700hp on that is pretty much impossible with a D. im not trying to be negative, just realistic. now, if he would have originally made the thread stating something like 500hp on pump gas for daily driving and 700 with race gas for racing, most of this hating wouldnt be going on.

throwing out a huge number and then back peddling to the truth just looks bad for him.

i really hope he makes history with this thing. i love pushing the limits of the little D, he should just be a little more clear when pointing his finger over the fence Babe Ruth style.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 06:22:41 PM by SecksyPeePee »
obd1>gtgtall

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #415 on: November 20, 2009, 06:09:20 PM »

it will make 700hp on pump gas.... he has a dynapack, remember  O0

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #416 on: November 20, 2009, 06:12:54 PM »

its easy to make 700hp on any dyno. just a few key strokes

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
« Reply #417 on: November 20, 2009, 06:17:38 PM »

yea, i dont think i could post it if i did that, much less put it in a magazine
obd1>gtgtall

Aaron CupCake

« Reply #418 on: November 20, 2009, 06:19:43 PM »

The only way that wagovan will be fast and actually last is if he has me build a rotary for it and has me tune it. My rotaries are indestructable.

your rotaries might be indestructable, but my rotaries are indestructible.

hatchbox90

• Certified OG
    • Dream Builders Homes
« Reply #419 on: November 20, 2009, 06:22:37 PM »

This
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24   Go Up