:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AJ's 1966 Nova LSX twin turbo build! (link)

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: oh boy.... MOST POWAR EVERZ  (Read 105878 times)

random-strike

• Certified OG
Re: oh boy.... MOST POWAR EVERZ
« Reply #420 on: November 20, 2009, 06:31:47 PM »

THE BRAKE FLUID IS TOO WARM
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

98redcavz24

• Certified OG
  • NE Crew
« Reply #421 on: November 20, 2009, 06:39:45 PM »

i'm sick of looking at this stupid thread and i have no idea why it has as many views as it does and is about to break rhmt viewing records.

PLEASE just stop fucking posting in it :?:
I do, however, expect to say goodbye to a few of my daughters friends the summer before they go off to college. nbspnbsp I bid you good day, sir. -Abaz

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
  • Teh Secksy.....I has it
« Reply #422 on: November 20, 2009, 06:48:39 PM »

ok
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

QikEnuF

« Reply #423 on: November 20, 2009, 07:10:01 PM »

i'm sick of looking at this stupid thread and i have no idea why it has as many views as it does and is about to break rhmt viewing records.

Go build your car

rudebwoy

• Certified OG
  • tripple OG
« Reply #424 on: November 20, 2009, 07:10:27 PM »

you guys are looking ridiculous! whats up with all the hate? the sad thing is the guys who trashing the thread never built anything of worth, he chose bad motor to prove a point, but let him finish before you cut him down. I think he shouold have picked a B, K, or H series but thats what make it interesting using a smaller motor to stick it to haters.
1999 Euro spec Civic EJ9 Hatch B20/VTEC TURBO. 620whp@21psi
2000 Honda Odyssey LX family ride
2000 civic SI daily driver

hatchbox90

• Certified OG
    • Dream Builders Homes
« Reply #425 on: November 20, 2009, 07:13:48 PM »

Why?

Our thread has more post than the real build thread, and more tech too. Just no shiny parts  :-\

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #426 on: November 20, 2009, 07:18:34 PM »

you guys are looking ridiculous! whats up with all the hate? the sad thing is the guys who trashing the thread never built anything of worth, he chose bad motor to prove a point, but let him finish before you cut him down. I think he shouold have picked a B, K, or H series but thats what make it interesting using a smaller motor to stick it to haters.

So you are on the same bandwagon as all the nutswingers and agree that questioning/criticism is hating?
www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

rudebwoy

• Certified OG
  • tripple OG
« Reply #427 on: November 20, 2009, 07:25:09 PM »

So you are on the same bandwagon as all the nutswingers and agree that questioning/criticism is hating?
its not about bandwaggon, its about the fact you guys hate on everything thats nice, I have nothing from bisi, but I know where respect has been earned. as I said most of you guys who are hating has never built a motor or made more than 400hp, so let the man be>
1999 Euro spec Civic EJ9 Hatch B20/VTEC TURBO. 620whp@21psi
2000 Honda Odyssey LX family ride
2000 civic SI daily driver

QikEnuF

« Reply #428 on: November 20, 2009, 07:26:07 PM »

We aren't dogging his build, we are dogging the fact that he dodges questions like a politician. 

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #429 on: November 20, 2009, 07:28:11 PM »

O0

QikEnuF

« Reply #430 on: November 20, 2009, 07:32:35 PM »

I applaud Bense.

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #431 on: November 20, 2009, 07:49:12 PM »

We aren't dogging his build, we are dogging the fact that he dodges questions like a politician. 

So fucking true!!!!!! SMOKE AND MIRRORS!!!!! Like Johny said Just a few key strokes away from 700hp
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #432 on: November 20, 2009, 07:55:30 PM »

its not about bandwaggon, its about the fact you guys hate on everything thats nice, I have nothing from bisi, but I know where respect has been earned. as I said most of you guys who are hating has never built a motor or made more than 400hp, so let the man be>

He has respect. Have you not seen the various times I and a handful of others have wished him well? It's not hating, idiot.

What does never having had a 400hp car have to do with anything? As far as I know, not even JD has had is OWN 400hp car. Still has nothing to do with the price of tea in China.
www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

danz

• Certified OG
  • 0-60 in 2.7 seconds
« Reply #433 on: November 20, 2009, 08:16:14 PM »

ya the hating is kind of ridiculous, but you need to shut up.   :-*
10.510 @ 133.09 mph D16Z6 EJ6
10.912 @ 127.33 mph D16A6 ED6

DRQPQUT

• Certified OG
« Reply #434 on: November 20, 2009, 08:58:11 PM »

WELCOME to R-hmt

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #435 on: November 20, 2009, 09:09:18 PM »

Hes been around ALOT longer than you fat boy.

I respect BISI

BUT his claims and backpeddleing and all the nutswinging are fucking gay.  That manifold is going to fail as well...

I gues since I get 119 trick out of a pump My car makes 650+ on pump too...   SAWEEEEEEEEET, SHit ill add Meth injection too since it doesnt change the knock limit signifigantly and make even more power on pump....
  :-X
Nigga pls

Oh wait, it has two cams, SRSLY I LOveeeee me a SOHC big block, and the lil ol D but the claims were completely mis represented and rather than deal with it...  all the focus was blamed on those that KNEW it was bullshit... Notice how BISI himself didnt really say shit (other than backpeddle???)...

By the way to the dipshit (SOHCINWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)  that was conmplaining about people claiming there was someone here saying there are a handfull of ds making 7xx WHP, thaty was on another board dipshit... CB7 tuner IIRC, 92jdm is his screen name.

Get your shit straight. NO ONE here was dumb enough to buy it from the jump... (although some iz ridin nuts downt to the root)

BTW I run my car on full tilt boost all the time... and it makes alot more than 580... WTF is your point?  How in the fuck or why in the fuck would you bring James car into this its not relevent

Would you like a shot at seeingh how long you can read my rear licence plate in your 14 second pile of pepto bismol pink fail???

No??? I diondt htink so.

:-*
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 09:14:33 PM by bigdaddyvtec »
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

chris

« Reply #436 on: November 20, 2009, 09:18:38 PM »

Yes

SOHCinWA

« Reply #437 on: November 20, 2009, 09:27:09 PM »

Well thanks for clearing that up for me... My apologies for saying that I saw it on here... 580 with a twin cam... That is much to be proud of as a daily driver. Congrats to you..
Bisimoto tuned and Sponsored 1.5L Single cam

13.96 @96mph

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #438 on: November 20, 2009, 09:36:31 PM »

Uh... 

Ya, thats what I make faggot...

You should just not post anymore.

Coming from a guy that is "sponsored" that talks about a trailered 14 second pile of shit and starts calling people out like its some shit when wtat he tows it with is faster than it is...

Ya youve arrived.

That just warms my heart you fruity ass fucking umbrella drilnk loving cock milking sombrerro wearing DIRTY SANCHEZ sniffing faggot

I mean, shit I make well over 600 (at the wheels mind you) on pump gas... on the same motor for 3 years... SHit Levi makes over 700WHP on Pumpgas too  NO meth either.

Meanwhile you accept Wallys for others accomplishments.

Top shelf.

when your done with Bisis, SUCK MY NUTS...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 09:38:48 PM by bigdaddyvtec »

---GFI we build FAST---

chris

« Reply #439 on: November 20, 2009, 09:37:44 PM »

Spiker also can speed shift with 2 cheeseburgers in both hands.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #440 on: November 20, 2009, 09:39:19 PM »

QFMFT

And your mom on my nuts, shes on em like SOHCSONBISISBALLZZZZZAK

---GFI we build FAST---

hatchbox90

• Certified OG
    • Dream Builders Homes
« Reply #441 on: November 20, 2009, 09:43:45 PM »

Uh... 

Coming from a guy that is "sponsored" that talks about a trailered 14 second pile of shit and starts calling people out like its some shit when wtat he tows it with is faster than it is...

Ya youve arrived.

That just warms my heart you fruity ass fucking umbrella drilnk loving cock milking sombrerro wearing DIRTY SANCHEZ sniffing faggot

I mean, shit I make well over 600 (at the wheels mind you) on pump gas... on the same motor for 3 years... SHit Levi makes over 700WHP on Pumpgas too  NO meth either.

Top shelf.

ZING?

QikEnuF

« Reply #442 on: November 20, 2009, 09:44:04 PM »

500 is mine

hatchbox90

• Certified OG
    • Dream Builders Homes
« Reply #443 on: November 20, 2009, 09:44:37 PM »

damn you, i was in the middle of double posting for 500  >:(

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #444 on: November 20, 2009, 09:45:05 PM »

That's the thing. I've watched these Bisi threads, they all turn out the same. Bisi talks this wild idea, people ask questions, he beats around the bush and doesn't answer them.

He never reveals any technical reasoning behind it, yet he posts in these technical forums. It serves no purpose other than to promote himself.

Here, lemme paint an equivalent illustration. For my courses, we are assigned homework. We have to turn it in and show all work, explain what we were thinking in the process, clean it up, show what formulas we used, what assumptions were made, conditional analysis, etc. These are vital to the engineering world. If I were to submit a homework assignment, and instead not show any work, just pictures of me sitting at desk looking at something on the desk, and then write the assignment name, and my final answer. That would be the equivalent of how these threads always turn out.

I don't think that anyone comes into these threads automatically just wanting to talk trash and bash Bisi. It's just that time and time again it turns out the same way.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #445 on: November 20, 2009, 09:46:30 PM »

Uh... 

Ya youve arrived.

Top shelf.

ZING?

No,STING

---GFI we build FAST---

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
« Reply #446 on: November 20, 2009, 10:04:55 PM »

"lol...This is intertaining. Thanks for the kind words, for those who understand what I am doing. Shame on the guys who try to dismiss the hard work of testing and design.

I guess is since Picasso did not make his own paint, and kill the cows for the canvas he was useless as a painter.

As a reminder, the purpose for the water-meth is to ward away detonation in high boost, and it is a cost effective alternative to race fuel. Maybe the naysayers have some magic unleaded fuel that is detonation proof at 30 or so psi.

I love constructive criticism, but trying to discredit and ruin someone's thred on purpose is quite low. I am suprised at some of my d-series brothers.

More pics to come!"

This came off another site, the picasso part is a bit over the top.....
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

Sinister

• insane in the membrane
  • Certified OG
« Reply #447 on: November 20, 2009, 10:21:37 PM »

100 years from now no one will know who the fuck Bisi is. Picasso will still be known.

Hell, even amongst the car guys I know, outside of the Honduh guys no one knows who he is.  :?:
3/5/09 - RIP HMT

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #448 on: November 20, 2009, 10:43:08 PM »

100 years from now no one will know who the fuck Bisi is. Picasso will still be known.

Hell, even amongst the car guys I know, outside of the Honduh guys no one knows who he is.  :?:

The darkest man in the pacific northwest.  O0 AKA: "the bangbus master" is more widely known.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
« Reply #449 on: November 21, 2009, 12:01:43 AM »

The darkest man in the pacific northwest.  O0 AKA: "the bangbus master" is more widely known.

LEE
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24   Go Up