:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: oh boy.... MOST POWAR EVERZ  (Read 105680 times)

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
Re: oh boy.... MOST POWAR EVERZ
« Reply #510 on: November 24, 2009, 10:49:33 PM »

Bense should come kick it over here  :yes:

He seems to be the only mod that sees through the bullshit bisi crap and calls him out

while golden eagle cant do anything than mention that bisi is a paying sponsor, boo hoo

didnt know bisi was a nog  :?:

Who attempted to bleach his hair or something  :-X . Sweet Jew fro

Hi Bisi  :-*

ALthough Ive had DEFINATE differences with Bense in the past

Those problems were because Bense is, obviously, intelligent and you are a fat loudmouth with a small penis.

Just saying.

snm95ls

• Certified OG
« Reply #511 on: November 24, 2009, 11:09:32 PM »

Just in case anyone does not know, the mods from HT are over here looking at this thread, not that it matters any.

Well then.  We should be obliged to give such royalty a nice low rent white trash welcome...

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #512 on: November 24, 2009, 11:16:02 PM »

Just in case anyone does not know, the mods from HT are over here looking at this thread, not that it matters any.

Well then.  We should be obliged to give such royalty a nice low rent white trash welcome...

Like this?

DRQPQUT

• Certified OG
« Reply #513 on: November 25, 2009, 12:43:21 AM »

WELCOME ;D

potatodude

« Reply #514 on: November 25, 2009, 01:07:53 AM »

Like this?

Why is there a brick wall in that kitchen?

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #515 on: November 25, 2009, 01:19:43 AM »

I'm not shit talking or anthing like that, I am Just stating a fact. There are enough really sweet parts laying around fowee's house to build a way better and faster and more reliable and more awesomer race car then BisijewNegros. " an ht mod just died reading that"  Fowee is half asian so his slant eyes can't see them well enough to assemble them.  ;)

I would post a list but Fowee's paraniod ass would freak out.  :?:
 And yeah Tony I'm bald and Sadie isn't a super model. This is your call out post you have been called out.  :noel:

Young MC - Bust A Move

ducksauce

« Reply #516 on: November 25, 2009, 03:20:44 AM »

Quote from: Bense
Bisi, here's a question for you.

I'm confused -- Somewhere on this forum are posts where you've said that the D-series transmission was actually superior to the B-series transmission as far as strength is concerned.  Now you're discussing a transition to the B-series transmission to handle the additional torque supplied from a forced induction setup.

So which is it?

Bense brings up another really good point. Quoted from an old post on HT:

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1720340

I know there are a bunch of other threads on HT where Bisi said the same thing, but I don't feel like dealing with the HT search engine right now.

Its on his website too:
Many may ask, "Why the D-series transmission?" These transmissions are plentiful and very cost effective. Since many popular Honda chassis come with these transmissions from factory, factory style axles, mounts, shift linkages, and gearbox sensors can economically remain intact. Strength of the individual gears is also a big plus. Unlike their B-series bretheren, D-based gears are "stubby", and take well to abuse.
http://bisimoto.net/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3_5_25

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #517 on: November 25, 2009, 03:31:17 AM »

Quote from: Bense
I iz a noob

Get in the fucking line with the n00b intro before you start posting.
The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #518 on: November 25, 2009, 03:37:47 AM »

actually it was mike93eh2 that did the write up on the CG trannyswap... (not that he was the first to aknowlege the cgs stature, but the first to actually use it  IIRC...  He was blowing D trannys up every weekend.... Like I was.

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2276278

Also I asked him (bisi) that (if he was going to use a cg tans) on like page 3 that was never answered (probably deleted)... Ya right, the D tranny is stronger than the B... LOL. Just like the B is stronger than the H.

Its the CG trans that has the stubby gears and the external 5th with the "pan" over it.

What people are missing in Bisis defense is that the reason hes talking about goiung to B is the readily available aftermarket for internals.... He clearly states it too.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

ducksauce

« Reply #519 on: November 25, 2009, 04:01:04 AM »

Also I asked him (bisi) that (if he was going to use a cg tans) on like page 3 that was never answered (probably deleted)... Ya right, the D tranny is stronger than the B... LOL. Just like the B is stronger than the H.

Its the CG trans that has the stubby gears and the external 5th with the "pan" over it.

I've seen the writeup mike93eh2 did on the CG trans.

If it is the CG trans that has the stubby gears and not the other D-series transmissions, the information posted on Bisi's site is pretty damn misleading.

What people are missing in Bisis defense is that the reason hes talking about goiung to B is the readily available aftermarket for internals.... He clearly states it too.

A dog box should be fun on trips to the supermarket...  :?:

Quote from: Bisimoto
To build the most powerful street, small displacement Honda ever...in a Wagovan (just to be absurd). It would not be a dyno queen, but a car that will be driven, to and from events, shows, meets and...the supermarket

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #520 on: November 25, 2009, 04:02:46 AM »

Ya IDK about the DOggy box there are synced versions available too though

---GFI we build FAST---

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #521 on: November 25, 2009, 04:52:52 AM »

actually it was mike93eh2 that did the write up on the CG trannyswap... (not that he was the first to aknowlege the cgs stature, but the first to actually use it  IIRC...  He was blowing D trannys up every weekend.... Like I was.

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2276278

Sorry, fuck Mike the dickhead wanna be tranny builder. Houseman sold a built CG dogbox tranny to Bisi, I explained it to Mike with info from -TJ Schmidt. Because he was so butthurt on D-Series.org and didn't have the fucking BALLS to admit were he got the idea, he deleted the thread on DSO. He was blowing up trannys because he didn't have a fucking clue, Several of his "built" trannys that he sold were put together from his left over parts from shredding 3rd or 4th gear. The trannys were sold to DSO members, one had it go bad very quickly. He opened it without mentioning Mikes name and it was total crap inside.

IIRC the Houseman box the Bisi is/was using had a custom 5.0 FD, stock 1-5 gearing with one way dog faced plated setup, cannot be downshift at speed. While the gears are thinner the bearing support between 4th and 5th gears give it great strength, where the idea of a "handcuff" came about. It also has a B16 Quaife.

Two way face plated for road racing use, Houseman built at least three more gearboxes. Two for him and one for Kirk Olsen. Kirk Olsen took Houseman's CRX home at the last SCCA Runoff's at Mid Ohio, Jamie hung it up from racing, I've not talk to him since.

OG before the OG'#039#039s

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #522 on: November 25, 2009, 05:08:27 AM »

Ya I didnt think he was the first... Ive seen you and I believe JD talk about it but I hadnt seen it done untill that thread... so how strong are the cgs compared to say an oem b??

---GFI we build FAST---

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #523 on: November 25, 2009, 08:04:19 AM »

Ya I didnt think he was the first... Ive seen you and I believe JD talk about it but I hadnt seen it done untill that thread... so how strong are the cgs compared to say an oem b??

Who cares?  They let me put a sweet Vitara motor into my classic Si, and they aren't made of glass.  That is all that matters.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #524 on: November 25, 2009, 12:09:06 PM »

Who cares?  They let me put a sweet Vitara motor into my classic Si, and they aren't made of glass.  That is all that matters.

Dont you have a car to go not finish or something of the like you sodomite???

---GFI we build FAST---

AstroVannin

« Reply #525 on: November 25, 2009, 01:24:51 PM »

Unfortunately, I rarely use slang, net-saavy acronyms, and poor vernacular. My apologies if this makes me sound like a commercial.

Tats the second (at least) time Ive read that as a response to him being called out for being an infomercial.

Yeah, THATS the reason.... NOT the fact that questions are anwsered with sales pitches  ::)

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #526 on: November 25, 2009, 01:47:33 PM »

Unfortunately, I rarely use slang, net-saavy acronyms, and poor vernacular. My apologies if this makes me sound like a commercial.

Tats the second (at least) time Ive read that as a response to him being called out for being an infomercial.

Yeah, THATS the reason.... NOT the fact that questions are anwsered with sales pitches  ::)

Nope, just a highly educated chemical engineer who gave up a GREAT paying job to start his own car business.

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
  • Teh Secksy.....I has it
« Reply #527 on: November 25, 2009, 01:47:52 PM »

sometimes he sounds like a nascar driver without the southern accent.

yea, this "Bisimoto" 3.6 cam helped get the "Earth Brand" oxygen and "Torco" fuel into my Honda 1.6 then the "M&H" slicks could hook up on the "West Coast" pavement and win the race

lol
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

AstroVannin

« Reply #528 on: November 25, 2009, 02:54:25 PM »

Nope, just a highly educated chemical engineer who gave up a GREAT paying job to start his own car business.

It’s possible to be well spoken, well educated, and EVEN a chemical engineer, and NOT sound like a commercial.

Its not the lack of "E-slang" that makes it sound like a infomercial.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 03:00:46 PM by AstroVannin »

ryan89crx

• Certified OG
  • 20lbs of love!
« Reply #529 on: November 25, 2009, 03:29:20 PM »

so i tagged bisi's thread with "sponcer infomercial" and "nothing special" and then i got this in my in box today on d-series.org

REXINRE
Please stop tagging bisi's thread with offensive comments. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated and if it continues there will be consequences.

Respectfully,
D-series staff

i really did think that ds.org was more laid back and not crybabies i guess i was wrong
There is a difference between coming over and posting legitimate concerns or technical info, and just coming over and talking shit. Of course your shit talking comments were deleted you ignorant fuck  :yes:
d-series on 20 pounds will turn you out!

2slow

« Reply #530 on: November 25, 2009, 04:01:08 PM »

it was just a joke no big deal. why is everyone over there  crybaby all the sudden. i leave there for almost a year and no one understands sarcasm and picks every word apart. it seems that 80% of the users have been listening to too much emo music recently

2slow

« Reply #531 on: November 25, 2009, 04:02:26 PM »

so i tagged bisi's thread with "sponcer infomercial" and "nothing special" and then i got this in my in box today on d-series.org

REXINRE
Please stop tagging bisi's thread with offensive comments. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated and if it continues there will be consequences.

Respectfully,
D-series staff

i really did think that ds.org was more laid back and not crybabies i guess i was wrong
There is a difference between coming over and posting legitimate concerns or technical info, and just coming over and talking shit. Of course your shit talking comments were deleted you ignorant fuck  :yes:
also where did i talk shit besides the tags that were not at all offensive?

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
  • Teh Secksy.....I has it
« Reply #532 on: November 25, 2009, 04:11:20 PM »

it was just a joke no big deal. why is everyone over there  crybaby all the sudden. i leave there for almost a year and no one understands sarcasm and picks every word apart. it seems that 80% of the users have been listening to too much emo music recently

that site has sucked a lot longer than a year
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #533 on: November 25, 2009, 04:53:39 PM »

Don't you have a job you need to be applying for?

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #534 on: November 25, 2009, 04:56:08 PM »

So how much is bone getting paid again? :?:

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #535 on: November 25, 2009, 05:08:12 PM »

Ya I didnt think he was the first... Ive seen you and I believe JD talk about it but I hadnt seen it done untill Pointthat thread... so how strong are the cgs compared to say an oem b??

Don't you have a job you need to be applying for?

Nope. I work for johnny coolest guy ever Coolest guy ever and your uncle Obama.

And my car runs.. turkey dimmer pics to come.

---GFI we build FAST---

fysh

« Reply #536 on: November 25, 2009, 06:07:47 PM »

Then if he's so fucking smart, then why can't he give any theories behind any of his choices in components? I have yet to see anything to make this guy stand out as an engineer in any way whatsoever. If I didn't know who Bisi is then the whole build thread would just seems like another Honda-tech kid with a bunch of shiny parts, no real direction, and a lofty goal to achieve.

Is it so much to ask for some real fucking tech? some real science involved? "AEM is a good bunch of guys who have been in the business for years and they make top notch products with great customer support" isn't fucking tech. Is it so much to ask for a mathematical formula or two? maybe some out-of-the-box theories explained in detail why he believes such is true with evidence behind them? Fuck dude, for an engineer and a highly intelligent guy, I'm not seeing any real proof of such. I think a few of us could follow his MO a little better if he could explain it better than "they make a great product".

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #537 on: November 25, 2009, 06:09:06 PM »

So how much is bone getting paid again? :?:

All I got was a misprinted T-Shirt 1-2 years ago.

Nothing, and if you notice I'm asking about Dynapack settings and such.  I know why two Dynapacks read high.....as any Dynapack can be tweaked. Yes, I respect 'Bisi'sknowledge having met him twice, but it also ws me that posted the picture of the magnetic oil drain plug that caused quite a ruckus.

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #538 on: November 25, 2009, 06:11:47 PM »

You wouldn't be able to understand his theories and idea even if he tried to explain them.

One basic formula is on the nose of the car......

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #539 on: November 25, 2009, 06:43:49 PM »

I know this older dude that frequents the main AA hall I go to....

He has a masters degree in english and was a college professor (retired)... 

The way he pontificates and puts sentence structure together is fucking amazing... Between his grandiose (attempts at) sentence structure.... And the way he uses words out of context (not to mention that just dont even find themselves neccessary in the first place)... Youd expect his level of speech from someone you might meet at a bus stop downtown at say 3AM when the buisses arent running...

Its as enteraining as watching whos line is it anyway wouldf be if it were done with Downs syndrom the first few times you hear it... YHou kind of pay attention just out of trying to figure out what the fuck hes trying to say...

But then you just dont care, and make fun of him...

---GFI we build FAST---
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24   Go Up