:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ApexSilver06MR/Jason YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: oh boy.... MOST POWAR EVERZ  (Read 105911 times)

Whitey

• the Few, the Proud, the Exiled
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • ©
Re: oh boy.... MOST POWAR EVERZ
« Reply #270 on: November 17, 2009, 07:05:24 PM »

Um, if its an oxygen sensor shouldn't it be on the intake side?

lol. Well played   :yes:

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #271 on: November 17, 2009, 07:15:49 PM »

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #272 on: November 17, 2009, 07:16:38 PM »

Um, if its an oxygen sensor shouldn't it be on the intake side?

no it should be on the outside of the car
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #273 on: November 17, 2009, 07:33:52 PM »

Do you think that bisi's car will be faster than an evo? I hear that evos are fucking garbage. They say the the trannys in the MRs are just a six speed version of a geometro tranny.

I was also wondering, if you are paying so much money for an MR, why can't you even get carpet in the trunk? And what is evo carpet made of? African pubic hair? That shit just holds on to dirt like a jew to a penny.

They say that the ones that came in silver are the biggest pieces of shit out or all evos. If you have a silver evo, you have the bov routed to the drivers seat, so it will blow into your ass, since that is what faggots like.

Please stop, you are reinforcing our view of you. :?:

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #274 on: November 17, 2009, 07:58:36 PM »

excellence

Quote from: steelbluesleepR;2306370
are you an engineer or even taken the BASICS of engineering classes?  if not, then i'm pretty sure bisi has you beat in knowlege of structural integrity and metallurgy.  he has a Ph.d. having sutdied various different enginering fields.  the software he uses can EASILY tell if it will crack at elevated temperatures or not and i can guarantee that he has done that.  also, he uses the best quality stainless steel with very specific sizes and wall thicknesses and designs the manifold with those in mind.

in short, dont be an idiot and call BS on people that do this for a living and do it VERY well.

Bisi is a really nice guy, smart too... BUUT.....

Once you get off of Bisis ballsack, answer for me the following KPLS?

How many boosted setups have you put together? How many manifolds built? How many cars tuned??  Its OBVIOUS you have about as much of an idea how structurally sound that manifold is as he does... Id venture to say I know of the 321, what its caveats are and WHY he used it ( The thought processs is on point, but that manifold isnt braced for shit and WILL break, the WG merge WIll crack) Do you???  If so youd know that even though its less prone to thermal expansion and contraction, that the construction itself lends itself to its shortcomings (well that and its 16 fucking guage)....

How much power are you making right now??? How much do you understand about the fundamental basics of what im even mentioning in the first place????  Id venture to say I have a MUCH better working knowledge than do you on the subject son...

Idiot???  Hahahaha Ok Supergenius....  WHEN that manifold breaks (not that it will ever be mentioned here)  Remember...  When you are looking in a mirror youre staring at the real problem.

Mods, Ill be nice, but it is what it is.

Bisi does NA very well... So far by this build there are a few things that are suspect....  Its pretty evident if you actually have a clue about what works, why and what doesnt.

I wont even get into the failure of his turbo cams here as my statementt was based at concerns I saw on the setup.

In short, maybe you should keep your nose out of things YOU dont understand.

"bump"
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

ScorpioMk

« Reply #275 on: November 17, 2009, 08:05:27 PM »

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #276 on: November 17, 2009, 08:16:06 PM »

No you are....

LOL...

I LOED, HArd... hahahahaha that chick is on my Myspace page :yes:

---GFI we build FAST---

chris

« Reply #277 on: November 17, 2009, 08:25:32 PM »

Bisi has a p.h.d and dyno's hondas for a living? Really ::)

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #278 on: November 17, 2009, 08:29:43 PM »

Bisi has a p.h.d and dyno's hondas for a living? Really ::)

That right there proves he is full of shit....  O0

chris

« Reply #279 on: November 17, 2009, 08:30:51 PM »

Also does Bisi weld his manifolds=no
Does bisi machine his own parts=no
Does bisi do his own port work=no
Does bisi regrind his own cams=no
Does bisi do any of his engine machining=no
Did bisi ever do any of the headwork on any of his motors=no

So he is Doctor in letting other people do his work?

ApexSilver06MR

• RealHomeMadeTurbo's "pee wee"
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • RealHomeMadeTurbo Resident Cocksmith!
« Reply #280 on: November 17, 2009, 08:40:52 PM »

Do you think that bisi's car will be faster than an evo? I hear that evos are fucking garbage. They say the the trannys in the MRs are just a six speed version of a geometro tranny.

I was also wondering, if you are paying so much money for an MR, why can't you even get carpet in the trunk? And what is evo carpet made of? African pubic hair? That shit just holds on to dirt like a jew to a penny.

They say that the ones that came in silver are the biggest pieces of shit out or all evos. If you have a silver evo, you have the bov routed to the drivers seat, so it will blow into your ass, since that is what faggots like.

i ran 13.3 @ 105 in a stock 06MR with 600 miles on it in 110+ deg weather. 

pretty fast stock car imo
pee wee for the size of my p..........

Nor*Cal Spoolin'#039#039 Nig Nog

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
  • Teh Secksy.....I has it
« Reply #281 on: November 17, 2009, 08:55:46 PM »

I think what annoys me the most are the people that argue for him. I can't believe these people have such a lack of life that they have to make come backs for him. Then again, I guess he doesn't do much himself, why argue to without help too.

All that aside, he has done some amazing things. I just don't see 700whp on 91 octane. I haven't messed with meth injection though.
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #282 on: November 17, 2009, 09:06:40 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAH

Thats where the dynapack goodness comes in. It would have been one thing if he waould have said pump gas, meant it and did it... And not tried to sidestep the manifold ?s and callouts. SOOOO...  Looks like Im not the only one that doesnt think its gong to be solid???

I predict the WG falling off. At least unless he fucking braces everything via some sort of bracket aperatus or some shit... Never the less...

I would have really lliked to see an F

---GFI we build FAST---

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
« Reply #283 on: November 17, 2009, 09:30:18 PM »

even without the manifold problem, 7 biills will be tough. maybe with a little spray?

i have a feeling the manifold will hold up for tuning and making the power if he does end up hitting his mark, but a couple passes down the track and that turbo will be dragging the ground behind him by the oil feed line.

what sucks about being Bisi is that he is being forced to do this. i dont think he cares one bit about boost, but since some e-thugs give him shit that he "cant" build a boosted setup, he has to do it.
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #284 on: November 17, 2009, 09:42:48 PM »

Am i really the only one who gets Aresnio?  Holy shit i love a good troll, im surprised at the folks he gets to bite.

Hil-arious.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #285 on: November 18, 2009, 02:11:21 AM »

So apparently, Speed Factory told Bisi that all the negative comments made in his HT build thread were "hoax's to hurt his business".

I got that straight from Bisi, a message he sent one of my customers on another forum.

Quote from: Bisi
I sought info on the HT guys in WA, and spoke to SpeedFactory. The info was all hoax's geared towards hurting out business. The Mods on HT reacted as well

Danz, I suggest you speak to the guys at SF and set them straight on your story.
www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #286 on: November 18, 2009, 02:18:00 AM »

OG before the OG'#039#039s

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #287 on: November 18, 2009, 02:43:54 AM »

So apparently, Speed Factory told Bisi that all the negative comments made in his HT build thread were "hoax's to hurt his business".

I got that straight from Bisi, a message he sent one of my customers on another forum.

Quote from: Bisi
I sought info on the HT guys in WA, and spoke to SpeedFactory. The info was all hoax's geared towards hurting out business. The Mods on HT reacted as well

Danz, I suggest you speak to the guys at SF and set them straight on your story.

IDK man I know Matt at least pretty well and dont see him doing anything of the sort... 

I could be wrong   but IDK It dont sound like him - or them...  I dont think BISI is a LIAR either... Sounds like something got lost in translation/communication.... MAYBE twisted by  Bisi a tad, but shit hes takin heat in those threads...Ca you blame him???  LOL. SUrely whatever you guys are seeing first hand isnt to hurt his bisi-ness (get it) its to set some shit straight THATS what hurt feelings on HT

... Matt James Kevin Ricky... ALL of those guys at Speedfactory are cool... In fact if I were to take my car to a shop locally thats where Id go. Id take that info with a grain of salt.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 02:57:10 AM by bigdaddyvtec »

---GFI we build FAST---

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #288 on: November 18, 2009, 02:50:42 AM »

I'm sure there is something being lost or made up in the middle of this.

I think that Bisi called up SF and asked if the claims danz was making were true. Danz and James never felt like it was the Bisi cams fault for the shitty power(at first). Danz changed the cam, got retuned and had better results. I don't think James knew about this, so he probably told Bisi that it was a lie.

that, or Bisi is stretching a few things..Which I wouldn't put past him. either way, I think this all needs to be straightened out by letting both parties know wtf is going on.
www.crzytuning.com

danz

• Certified OG
  • 0-60 in 2.7 seconds
« Reply #289 on: November 18, 2009, 03:49:19 AM »

who knows, i dont even care. 

it doesnt really effect me either way now so meh
10.510 @ 133.09 mph D16Z6 EJ6
10.912 @ 127.33 mph D16A6 ED6

JFK78

« Reply #290 on: November 18, 2009, 05:06:22 AM »

I think that Bisi called up SF and asked if the claims danz was making were true. Danz and James never felt like it was the Bisi cams fault for the shitty power(at first). Danz changed the cam, got retuned and had better results. I don't think James knew about this, so he probably told Bisi that it was a lie.

that, or Bisi is stretching a few things..Which I wouldn't put past him. either way, I think this all needs to be straightened out by letting both parties know wtf is going on.

I have tried to avoid being a part of all this crap, as I hate the drama. But I guess it's time to say my piece on the subject.  :P

Yes 'Bisi spoke with me about this. Apparently people were telling him that I was somehow the source of all the bashing coming from Washington.  This is not true at all, as I'm not that type of person.  I don't even know most of the guys making the comments and as far as Danz is concerned, he already posted his experience and opinions plenty of times, I don't feel the need to rehash it.

Everyone has their individual experiences and opinions, so be it. I just don't agree with all the bad mouthing. 'Bisi is going to do some things differently with his turbo setup than those of us who have been doing turbo stuff for years, but that's not a bad thing IMO. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. He chose a lofty 700hp goal utilizing unleaded gasoline and water-meth injection - a nice goal to shoot for IMO. This has never been done on a turbo D, and he never claimed "pump gas" only.     

I personally have had only good experiences dealing with 'Bisi and his products. He has always been helpful, willing to give(and take) advice, and a genuinely good person.

As far his turbo cams for D-series, I have tuned a few cars with the 1.2 cam, and they all seemed to make a little more power than a stock cam, carrying power a bit better than a stock cam. This is what I would expect from a mild cam. Danz car was the worst result I've seen, but I don't normally deal with the non-vtec variants and felt that there were other contributing factors to the poor results. If he then retuned with another cam that worked better on his setup with no other changes, then so be it.

'Bisi and I worked together on developing the new 3.6 cam for extreme setups that are run to very high rpm based on his calculations and what we saw with the 609 build and some things that we disliked about the 59500 cam.

I truly don't believe that he would sell a cam profile unless he had already tested it and seen favorable results. He's not an idiot like some would portray him. He designs and wrenches on his own stuff, and is extremely knowledgeable.

I can see how his manner of speech and "salesman" like approach to things can be a turn-off to some, but he's not hurting anybody - he's a genuine guy, and an asset to the import performance community. I just wish others could see that there is no value in bashing on him, unless it's just for your own entertainment.

- James @ SpeedFactory

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #291 on: November 18, 2009, 06:02:06 AM »

Why are you putting an " ' " before Bisi? That's his name, there's nothing before the B.

But explain then, why Bisi said that it was a "hoax" to hurt his business after speaking with you? I find it insulting that he doesn't even show real concern about peoples bad experiences, instead dismisses it as "hating".

As for the pump thing, he doesn't actually mention the use of meth injection, instead only posts pictures and advertises his build as making 700hp on pump. Nothing more, nothing less. He leaves out little, but important, details about certain things which can be, and usually are, misleading to the public.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 06:06:19 AM by d112crzy »
www.crzytuning.com

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #292 on: November 18, 2009, 09:24:55 AM »

I have tried to avoid being a part of all this crap, as I hate the drama. But I guess it's time to say my piece on the subject.  :P

Yes 'Bisi spoke with me about this. Apparently people were telling him that I was somehow the source of all the bashing coming from Washington.  This is not true at all, as I'm not that type of person.  I don't even know most of the guys making the comments and as far as Danz is concerned, he already posted his experience and opinions plenty of times, I don't feel the need to rehash it.

Everyone has their individual experiences and opinions, so be it. I just don't agree with all the bad mouthing. 'Bisi is going to do some things differently with his turbo setup than those of us who have been doing turbo stuff for years, but that's not a bad thing IMO. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. He chose a lofty 700hp goal utilizing unleaded gasoline and water-meth injection - a nice goal to shoot for IMO. This has never been done on a turbo D, and he never claimed "pump gas" only.     

I personally have had only good experiences dealing with 'Bisi and his products. He has always been helpful, willing to give(and take) advice, and a genuinely good person.

As far his turbo cams for D-series, I have tuned a few cars with the 1.2 cam, and they all seemed to make a little more power than a stock cam, carrying power a bit better than a stock cam. This is what I would expect from a mild cam. Danz car was the worst result I've seen, but I don't normally deal with the non-vtec variants and felt that there were other contributing factors to the poor results. If he then retuned with another cam that worked better on his setup with no other changes, then so be it.

'Bisi and I worked together on developing the new 3.6 cam for extreme setups that are run to very high rpm based on his calculations and what we saw with the 609 build and some things that we disliked about the 59500 cam.

I truly don't believe that he would sell a cam profile unless he had already tested it and seen favorable results. He's not an idiot like some would portray him. He designs and wrenches on his own stuff, and is extremely knowledgeable.

I can see how his manner of speech and "salesman" like approach to things can be a turn-off to some, but he's not hurting anybody - he's a genuine guy, and an asset to the import performance community. I just wish others could see that there is no value in bashing on him, unless it's just for your own entertainment.

- James @ SpeedFactory

I have no idea who you are but that right there sounds like ass kissing.  You sao "if you made more power after a cam change then so be it" well isn't that the point . there shouldn't be massive gains by switching to a new cam, this is a performance cam......  :?:

and on a side not NO ONE has touched on the fucked graphs he posts. Yeah no big deal right?

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #293 on: November 18, 2009, 10:12:27 AM »

'Bisi is going to do some things differently with his turbo setup than those of us who have been doing turbo stuff for years, but that's not a bad thing IMO. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. He chose a lofty 700hp goal utilizing unleaded gasoline and water-meth injection - a nice goal to shoot for IMO. This has never been done on a turbo D, and he never claimed "pump gas" only.     

It's also a recreational impossibility.  I can see making a large (100-125 whp) increase in knock limit over popularly "understood" limits by increasing head flow and raising the point at which the engine makes and carries torque efficiently, but you're not hitting 700whp (in anything that traps like 700whp) with unleaded gasoline as your primary fuel.  Here are my points:

- Stock injectors for gasoline and big secondaries for methanol, ok, but conventional water/meth results in a 15% increase in knock limit.  On a conventional gasoline D16 with water/diluent injection, non injected 325 whp --> water/meth injected 375 whp for a stock cam/port car.  You can even break 400 by a bit if you aren't alarmed by the engine's timing requirement dropping off like a stone because it's at the edge of knock and the gasoline is volatile.  Add in some big port/valve mojo and a good cam and I can see brushing against 500-550 and it might even brush 500 on a heartbreaker Mustang dyno with corrections not applied. 

- Dynamic compression ratio is an interesting thing, but the static rating of 9:1 is still a primary factor.  You have to have a combustion chamber big enough to support the fuel/air mass that is burning inside of it and 9:1 on a small bore motor is pretty limiting.  Period.  End of story.  Argue with Ricardo or Vizard or God Almighty.

Anyway, I can appreciate your point on everything else, James, and thank you for tossing it in.  I'm glad that a lot of the 1.2's are working correctly for you and therefore others, but I know that there is a problem with them/some of them whether it's caused by an error in Bisi's design, an error at Web during grinding, etc. 

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #294 on: November 18, 2009, 01:08:14 PM »

quote fail
www.crzytuning.com

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #295 on: November 18, 2009, 01:31:00 PM »

I fail at many things.

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #296 on: November 18, 2009, 01:32:44 PM »

Except being bald. You're great at that.
www.crzytuning.com

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
« Reply #297 on: November 18, 2009, 02:02:52 PM »

he was even given a pretty good chance to fail at baldness in the form of rogaine and still managed to knock it out of the park.
obd1>gtgtall

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #298 on: November 18, 2009, 02:05:30 PM »

Eh, that shit's chemical as hell.  I'd rather have my health.

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
« Reply #299 on: November 18, 2009, 02:10:23 PM »

health over hair? what is this world coming to?
obd1>gtgtall

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24   Go Up