:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Daspoop/Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: europeans are stupid  (Read 6128 times)

bigwig

Re: europeans are stupid
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2009, 03:05:27 PM »

Their crime rate is far far lower, their infrastructure is far better, they don't have the poverty North america does, better education.

You should really talk to Fred.  As a non-American and non-British entity he spent 2.5 years in England, then toured the continental US in 5 weeks.  Fred's a super bright, super upbeat, super friendly guy and while he had some awesome things to say about certain British individuals he met his summation of the British class structure, economy, and the way they go about things was pretty fucking bleak.  I'm sure he has valid criticisms of the US after being here, but I'm also 110% sure he likes the US a lot better.

Keep in mind we wouldn't let you into our country because you're a shady individual.  I'm pretty sure you have a grudge against us over that - hell in the past you've stated you'd rather live in the US than Canada, and IIRC you were comparing the greater Ontario region to shithole Michigan, and Michigan was winning.

How is 2.5 years vs 5 weeks a fair comparison?  I can tolerate being anywhere with anyone for 15 minutes.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2009, 03:07:25 PM »

Their crime rate is far far lower, their infrastructure is far better, they don't have the poverty North america does, better education.

You should really talk to Fred.  As a non-American and non-British entity he spent 2.5 years in England, then toured the continental US in 5 weeks.  Fred's a super bright, super upbeat, super friendly guy and while he had some awesome things to say about certain British individuals he met his summation of the British class structure, economy, and the way they go about things was pretty fucking bleak.  I'm sure he has valid criticisms of the US after being here, but I'm also 110% sure he likes the US a lot better.

Keep in mind we wouldn't let you into our country because you're a shady individual.  I'm pretty sure you have a grudge against us over that - hell in the past you've stated you'd rather live in the US than Canada, and IIRC you were comparing the greater Ontario region to shithole Michigan, and Michigan was winning.

How is 2.5 years vs 5 weeks a fair comparison?  I can tolerate being anywhere with anyone for 15 minutes.

i see you've never been to england
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2009, 06:12:57 PM »

what could possibly be good about england?

ugly people, shitty weather, stupid accents.

why do you think we kicked them out of the country over 200 years ago.

:noel:

Adam Lofton

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2009, 11:29:38 PM »

You are their descendants, no wonder the country is in the shitter.

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2009, 11:41:52 PM »

i dont have any english in me, thanks though. unfortunatley i believe i do have some french in me

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2009, 12:30:50 AM »

i see you've never been to england

I'd say zing, but there's nothing funny about that harsh truth.

I've no anglo-saxon blood in my veins - unllike you, cupcake.

Adam Lofton

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2009, 01:45:31 AM »

You are an Irishman like me. Your Anglo ties are not of concern here. Your cousins bomb cars and drink to excess parting you non from buk in the grand scheme of things. The only thing differentiating the two of you being he does not suck at poles as much.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2009, 10:02:02 AM »

I will fucking kill you if I ever meet you in real life.

ok

marcj

• Marc Jew
  • Certified OG
  • Never alone, Never again. (NA)
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2009, 10:20:01 AM »

European on my shoe. that is all

Adam Lofton

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2009, 11:52:49 AM »

I will fucking kill you if I ever meet you in real life.

ok

:P

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2009, 12:19:08 PM »

When you live in a communist nation there isn't much motivation to kill the people around you  O0
You know how I know we aren't communist? Cause the americans would have tried to invade and "save" us by imposing their "superior" belief system. Trust in God and be a good christian and all that shit. Notice I didn't capitalize americans.
92GSR - mild interest

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2009, 01:44:52 PM »

Instead we invade your women's panties.  Those of them that don't look like men.

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2009, 02:07:16 PM »

Instead we invade your women's panties.  Those of them that don't look like men.
You can keep Pamela and Hep C  ;)
92GSR - mild interest

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2009, 02:15:22 PM »

You can keep Pamela and Hep C  ;)

:(

Adam Lofton

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2009, 04:13:15 PM »

When you live in a communist nation there isn't much motivation to kill the people around you  O0
You know how I know we aren't communist? Cause the americans would have tried to invade and "save" us by imposing their "superior" belief system. Trust in God and be a good christian and all that shit. Notice I didn't capitalize americans.

:?: I hate to say it but you are right.

We would enter your country and impose our will on you. Mexico would sit on the fence and learn from your mistake by watching you take the spanking of a life time, and finally know it's place. Of course then we would have to set up concentration camps to take care of all the frenchies.

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2009, 04:36:03 PM »

We would enter your country and impose our will on you. Mexico would sit on the fence and learn from your mistake by watching you take the spanking of a life time, and finally know it's place. Of course then we would have to set up concentration camps to take care of all the frenchies.
Nay nay. That sounds too much like the nazis in WW2. Americans may be blindly patriotic but not enough to go along with "concentration camps". The government would have to employ a large think tank to come up with another name and alternate system for eliminating the inferior race.
92GSR - mild interest

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2009, 04:47:23 PM »

yar guns yar.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2009, 05:20:29 PM »

Nay nay. That sounds too much like the nazis in WW2. Americans may be blindly patriotic but not enough to go along with "concentration camps".

Uh, we did it with Asian-Americans during WW2.  Wait, you derived this great big expert opinion of America with no knowledge of our history?

And, I'll tell you another thing, we could start commiting genocide and the American populace would go along with it as long as there was something good to watch on TV.  And don't you fucking forget it.

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2009, 09:49:55 PM »

Nay nay. That sounds too much like the nazis in WW2. Americans may be blindly patriotic but not enough to go along with "concentration camps".

Uh, we did it with Asian-Americans during WW2.  Wait, you derived this great big expert opinion of America with no knowledge of our history?

And, I'll tell you another thing, we could start commiting genocide and the American populace would go along with it as long as there was something good to watch on TV.  And don't you fucking forget it.
You're right. I overestimated the common american citizen.
92GSR - mild interest

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2009, 10:08:56 AM »

ZING!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up