:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: rick perry: ruining car enthusiast forums everywhere  (Read 7440 times)

weirtech

• Certified OG
    • Weir Technologies Inc.
rick perry: ruining car enthusiast forums everywhere
« on: March 20, 2009, 05:46:37 AM »

http://www.teknotik.com/jdmrides/forum/showthread.php?t=29799&page=4

scroll down to the last post on that page:

Originally Posted by The.Cynikal.Mindset 
Personally, I think the whole thing should have been dropped years ago and shit settled or at least offered to settle things and let the past be the past whether or not the teknotik owners would accept it or not at least the offer was made.
And whats the truth......What offer did TCC make? Got lawyers in involved and attempted to take legal action against us.

looks like this is going to drag on for years, but nothing is going to happen but empty threats.

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
Re: rick perry: ruining car enthusiast forums everywhere
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 06:25:39 AM »

Why sweat it.. . .

We are ok

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

weirtech

• Certified OG
    • Weir Technologies Inc.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 07:59:42 AM »

Why sweat it.. . .

We are ok

that is exactly my point.

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 08:20:07 AM »

I found this video of rick as a child

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1904325
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 04:06:50 PM by jagojon3 »

Turkey soup pancakes sir

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 02:01:23 PM »

loojs like he also goes by the name 2toneGT according to the last post in that thread.

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 02:19:24 PM »

Why the fuck hasn't one of the member from the GTA found this fuckers house and lit some dog shit on fire on his front step yet?
92GSR - mild interest

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 02:23:02 PM »

i think its funny, just think of the life he has. he has to spend his whole day trying to find reasons to get us to shut the site down like anything he does is gonna work. plus he has to deal with all the other sites he fucked up.

if i were him id be pretty pissed that yet ANOTHER site i bought lost all its members because hes a douchebag. he brought it on himself by banning everyone, not to say anyone would have stayed anyways.

Tim

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 02:41:11 PM »

i think its funny, just think of the life he has. he has to spend his whole day trying to find reasons to get us to shut the site down like anything he does is gonna work. plus he has to deal with all the other sites he fucked up.

if i were him id be pretty pissed that yet ANOTHER site i bought lost all its members because hes a douchebag. he brought it on himself by banning everyone, not to say anyone would have stayed anyways.

I doubt he cares.  All of you guys carrying on and jumping over there to see what he is doing is still getting his site some views.  Yeah the quality took a huge shit but he strikes me as a type that doesn't care.  I was over there and Evans Performance looked like he needed to have baby gates up cause he was babysitting a bunch of people that seemed like they had their first car.  There will still be a flood of low quality people looking for a hand out that will keep his membership and views up and make him money off the sponsors.  That's all rick cares about not that the 'community' gains anything.

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2009, 05:19:50 PM »

What I dont understand is what he wants? Dose he want all the members that contributed to the build of hmt that are now here to come back to his site? Because that wont happen.  :-X I will give up going online if I had to go back to that site. I dont care if we have to change the name of this site. We could even get rid of all the build/tech threads that we all made and posted. FUCK IT! As long as all the knowledgibility/members that have it are here.
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

chris

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2009, 05:25:12 PM »

Evans performance is no longer welcome here at RHMT

buk9tp

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2009, 05:31:00 PM »

Evans performance is no longer welcome here at RHMT

what happend?

chris

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2009, 05:34:14 PM »

You dont play both sides. He choose his side.

jew

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2009, 05:54:10 PM »

that is bullshit. scott is a one man show who already has money invested in advertising there. you can't hold it against him that he wants to get his money's worth.

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2009, 05:55:29 PM »

IM sure that there is more to it than just that. But if I was scott, I would choose morals over money.
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   

Tim

• Certified OG
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2009, 06:00:26 PM »

that is bullshit. scott is a one man show who already has money invested in advertising there. you can't hold it against him that he wants to get his money's worth.
He posted that once his spent money ran out if it was still making him a buck he would stick with it.  I kinda saw that one coming really, the site will get members and views especially the ones looking for cheap knock off china parts.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 06:28:52 PM by Tim »

chris

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2009, 06:05:15 PM »

25 bucks a month oh no what did he pay 3 months worth. 75 bucks. He is a money hungry whore who can stay there selling shit he knows nothing about.

His quote here I would quote it but he has 0 posts now

i am at least finishing out my sponsorship there. if the money is good i might stay too. im trying to make a living, not friends.

This is what he wrote around a week ago on this website. He adds nothing except wanting to sell things you can get on ebay for 20 dollars cheaper. Fuck him. He has a problem take it up with Rick. He is not and will not be welcome here.

Were not playing games anymore. He wants to support a guy who is trying to threaten our community he can suck a fat one. If he is in California he can look me up Ill be sure to crush his fuckin skull.

chris

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2009, 06:09:09 PM »

Oh ya and I made more money on that site in a month than bitch boy Evans made in a year. He is a middle middle middle middle middle middle man of cdm parts. He makes like 15 bucks on a part.

I was a sponsor longer than him. Ran half the damn site. You dont see me crying to Bitchboy abooot wanting to stay so I can sell parts. RHMT has people actually building cars. Those people buy parts. He will not get the glory of staying there and jumping on our bandwagon when he cant sell a CDm blow off valve so he can buy his wife Herp medicine.

chris

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2009, 06:13:29 PM »

Also the HMT staff/President agree he is not welcome here. Im just a middle man passing the word that he can stay with Canada boyeeeeee.

Tim

• Certified OG
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2009, 06:15:08 PM »

this is what ex hmt is reduced to

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2009, 06:16:30 PM »

Just stamped the dyno sheet with OWNED!!

chris

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2009, 06:17:47 PM »

Cool Evans performance can hook him up with some cool cdm tailights.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2009, 06:27:36 PM »

cause thats all it takes to get a rice boy killed...

oh no.... FBI??????
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

Kenny Rogers

• Certified OG
  • I was raised on the dairy, bitch
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2009, 06:32:54 PM »

cause thats all it takes to get a rice boy killed...

oh no.... FBI??????

lol... all these references to the feds... I really hope there's nobody watching this site,  that would be a massive waste of time/resources.  Sure you'd be able to turbo a shopping cart by the end of it, but at the expense your sanity.  It's not safe to take RHMT in high doses.

Evans Performance

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2009, 07:45:17 PM »

I'm just finishing out what I have paid in. I figure with all I the noobs, it's a decent place to make a few bucks. Once my sponsorship runs out, I won't go back.
Also, the cdm thing wasn't bad but I'm moving on to fiberglass race parts instead. As you said, not much money in cdm.

CSaddict

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2009, 08:01:16 PM »

Actually your own words were
im trying to make a living, not friends.
Have fun with that.
Your fat ass is just going to drive around in your pile of shit car that is marketed towards 40 yr old recently divorced women trying to be hot shit.

90boostdaccord

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2009, 08:02:25 PM »

go fuck yourself.  keep making money off the rice boys there.  it surely will not be tolerated here

chris

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2009, 08:04:00 PM »

I'm just finishing out what I have paid in. I figure with all I the noobs, it's a decent place to make a few bucks. Once my sponsorship runs out, I won't go back.
Also, the cdm thing wasn't bad but I'm moving on to fiberglass race parts instead. As you said, not much money in cdm.

But if the money is good your staying,right? That was also your own words.

chris

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2009, 08:10:08 PM »

Evans performance,

You know how you make a living in business by creating friendships with people you sell/work with. I go to family bbq's with my CNC machinist. Why,because we respect each other and know working together in a comfortable setting is what makes life worth living.

Enjoy that site maybe you can make a fiberglass dildo for Rick.

Evans Performance

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2009, 08:26:38 PM »

Im in love with Rick
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 08:34:45 PM by chris M »

glustic

• Certified OG
  • Jay is a fucking homo
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2009, 08:28:48 PM »

When the whole thing went down I was considering staying there If I could make money. It's too homo and I have no intentions of stating there after my sponsorship runs out.

I never said I was here (rhmt) to make money and not friends. I got on hmt originally to learn and make friends, then decided to make some money too. My whole reason for sticking around the old HMT was to make money

As for mixing friends and business, I offer to help locals on a regular basis and I even sent a gasket to some guy I didn't even know for just the cost of shipping so he could have a gasket made. I'm not saying I wouldn't make friends, I just didn't start a business to make friends.

While we are on the Evans Performance band wagon, what do you plan on doing about my stripped oil inlet? Ive been waiting on an email back for 2 days now
fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.. nbspnbsp BIG FUCKING MISTAKE

-BUK
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up