:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Daspoop/Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: pirates killed in washington  (Read 49762 times)

random-strike

• Certified OG
Re: pirates killed in washington
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2009, 01:07:25 AM »

Johnny move to Canada if its so bad here, Im sure they need more fat worthless people

canada is worse.

do you even think before you start typing?
I could care less if canada is worse, U seem to bitch about fucking anything

ya gee gangs of men with guns, badges, and the full force of the entire government hurting and stealing from people who have never hurt anyone else... damn thats just a little annoyance no big deal. i can't believe someone would bitch about gang members

First words out of my mouth when I heard this today, "...well its a good start".

Yep those 4 people were probably shitty people and deserved to die anyways  :-\

i bet all the people whose lives they've made more difficult or outright ruined think so... what about those people sitting in jail who have never hurt anyone else...? they prob think they are shitty people.

cops are criminals, cops are worse than criminals... because you can't fight back
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2009, 01:08:37 AM »

Johnny do not move to canada, I like it here, dont wreck it for me.
Dont lie u want him to live next to you

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2009, 01:10:27 AM »

Johnny in a free country u can leave no one is stopping you or gives a fuck if you leave

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2009, 01:11:06 AM »

Johnny do not move to canada, I like it here, dont wreck it for me.
Dont lie u want him to live next to you

nope, you can come up though, we have a date to fight remember (2 men (close enough in your case) enter 1 man leaves)  :)
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2009, 01:12:59 AM »

I dont want to see you cry  ;)

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2009, 01:13:27 AM »

Johnny in a free country u can leave no one is stopping you or gives a fuck if you leave

Why is the solution to leave? if i came and took over your house and stole all your stuff... would the solution to your problem be for you to leave? Hey... if you don't like it... just leave... dumbass ;)

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2009, 01:14:46 AM »

I dont want to see you cry  ;)

you softy.

Why is the solution to leave? if i came and took over your house and stole all your stuff... would the solution to your problem be for you to leave? Hey... if you don't like it... just leave... dumbass ;)

wouldn't you need a house first Johnny?

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2009, 01:15:17 AM »

All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2009, 01:17:19 AM »

My dad was a cop for 36 years and I dont know anyone that didn't like him, I'm sure there are some out there though. Not all cops are bad, not all Johnnys are good  :P

Ricky101

• Certified OG
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2009, 01:18:49 AM »

who decides what is "wrong"? I don't think doing drugs in wrong. I don't think not having health insurance is wrong. i don't think driving without a license is wrong... As long as you don't hurt anyone else, its not wrong or a crime.

its their job to hurt people. you need to wake up a realize all cops suck. they are all pirates who hurt innocent people. being a cop is not a dangerous job. you probably think it is... because they constantly tell you it is. and you probably believe it. there are about 70 cops killed per year in the entire fucking country. and the majority of them are not murdered.

u hit it right on the nail man.. fuck the police.. a recent study here said atleast 80% of the LAPD is corrupt.. ranging from illegally searching people, to planting shit..to brutality and coverups..

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2009, 01:19:28 AM »

My dad was a cop for 36 years and I dont know anyone that didn't like him, I'm sure there are some out there though. Not all cops are bad, not all Johnnys are good  :P

the people he put in jail, arrested, tickets, etc... no one out of those people hated him? doubtful. or maybe you're just counting the people you think matter?

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2009, 01:20:00 AM »

Because all you ever do about ANYTHING is sit behind your computer and bitch. I suppose that you're perfectly happy doing nothing rather that doing something or you would leave. Have fun never making a difference in the world and proving your ignorance to everybody on this forum repeatedly.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2009, 01:20:54 AM »

I don't think doing drugs in wrong. I don't think not having health insurance is wrong. i don't think driving without a license is wrong..., its not wrong or a crime.
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2009, 01:22:10 AM »

Because all you ever do about ANYTHING is sit behind your computer and bitch. I suppose that you're perfectly happy doing nothing rather that doing something or you would leave. Have fun never making a difference in the world and proving your ignorance to everybody on this forum repeatedly.

how do you know what i do? what should i do? WRITE A FUCKING LETTER TO SOMEONE WHO WON'T READ IT? maybe you have a good idea.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2009, 01:23:49 AM »

i like some nigs. like the ones who sing about "fuck the police"  8)

you know a nigger i really admire. mix a lot. that nig knows whats up. i love how he got jacked up by the cops and fucked them up in court.

its the man that you love to hate
coming out of washington state

Sir Mix-A-Lot - One Time's Got No Case

burnnnnnnn

SLPBird

« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2009, 01:24:46 AM »

There are fucktards in every walk of life.  Some people use their granted power to make the system run more smoothly for the better good of the people while others use their power for personal gain.  

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2009, 01:24:54 AM »

the people he put in jail, arrested, tickets, etc... no one out of those people hated him? doubtful. or maybe you're just counting the people you think matter?

If you were getting beat up and people were steeling your shit the first thing you would do is phone the police crying for help like the bitch that you are. I feel sorry for Leeann, leave the poor girl so she has have a chance at life.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2009, 01:25:51 AM »

If you were getting beat up and people were steeling your shit the first thing you would do is phone the police crying for help like the bitch that you are. I feel sorry for Leeann, leave the poor girl so she has have a chance at life.

i'm never been beat up.

if anyone trys to beat me or steal my shit they are going to get my 45 in their fucking face you stupid nig

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2009, 01:26:42 AM »

There are fucktards in every walk of life.  Some people use their granted power to make the system run more smoothly for the better good of the people while others use their power for personal gain.  

you are still thinking at too high of a level.

hurting people because you don't like what they are doing is not good, no matter what the motive

"the road to hell is paved with good intentions."

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2009, 01:28:18 AM »

Johnny how far did you get in middle school before you droped out?

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2009, 01:30:01 AM »

Johnny how far did you get in middle school before you droped out?

you don't pay attention much and don't subscribe to the piss match threads.

your post was a description of WHAT YOU WOULD DO. because you can't protect yourself.

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2009, 01:30:41 AM »

The world is a better place since people like Johnny cant do shit.

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2009, 01:31:31 AM »

I feel bad for Johnny's kid, he has to listen to his fucked up dad's shit EVERY DAY for 18 years

Poor kid

Turkey soup pancakes sir

Adam Lofton

« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2009, 01:32:10 AM »

"What we need is if somebody knows somebody who has a gunshot wound or has a fresh injury and is described as a black male between 25 and 35, rough face and hair, wearing a black coat, jeans, and has an injury, we want to know who that is," said Troyer. So far, roughly 43,000 suspects matching the description have turned up with suspicious gunshot wounds in area hospitals.

Scruffy Terror came to mind after reading this...

When did Uma Thurman join the Lakewood PD?

:o The gloves are off, I see....

« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 01:53:03 AM by Adam Lofton »

SLPBird

« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2009, 01:33:02 AM »

hurting people because you don't like what they are doing is not good, no matter what the motive

Agreed.  But not all cops hurt people as a solution.  I will give you that there are some bad cops but they're not all bad.

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2009, 01:35:38 AM »

because you can't protect yourself.

you are very wrong there, I am well armed. I also have half a brian though so I'll be ok.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2009, 01:38:55 AM »

Agreed.  But not all cops hurt people as a solution.  I will give you that there are some bad cops but they're not all bad.

once again

arresting someone, or giving someone a fine for not hurting someone else is WRONG and is HURTING people.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2009, 01:39:26 AM »

you are very wrong there, I am well armed. I also have half a brian though so I'll be ok.

well armed ONLY in your house with all your guns in a safe locked and separate from the ammo? laughable.

you are not well armed, and you can not protect yourself.

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2009, 01:43:15 AM »

once again

arresting someone, or giving someone a fine for not hurting someone else is WRONG and is HURTING people.

lets say some kid drives by your house at 90mph in a 35, your kid is playing out side in the front yard learing to ride his bike. you dont think he should get a ticket so he learns thats bad? Maybe we should all live in caves and club shit to eat, wait we tryed that.

SLPBird

« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2009, 01:44:19 AM »

Hence the need for cops.  Not everyone is well armed and able to protect themselves.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up