:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got video of your car doing rippers or dirty 2/3rds? post them up! (link)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: pirates killed in washington  (Read 49861 times)

88dx

• Certified OG
Re: pirates killed in washington
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2009, 01:44:28 AM »

There are fucktards in every walk of life.  Some people use their granted power to make the system run more smoothly for the better good of the people while others use their power for personal gain.  

you are still thinking at too high of a level.

hurting people because you don't like what they are doing is not good, no matter what the motive

"the road to hell is paved with good intentions."
Agreed.  But not all cops hurt people as a solution.  I will give you that there are some bad cops but they're not all bad.

once again

arresting someone, or giving someone a fine for not hurting someone else is WRONG and is HURTING people.
Why dose someone have to get hurt before its wrong

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2009, 01:45:46 AM »

because you can't protect yourself.

you are very wrong there, I am well armed. I also have half a brian though so I'll be ok.

well armed ONLY in your house with all your guns in a safe locked and separate from the ammo? laughable.

you are not well armed, and you can not protect yourself.

Nope wrong again, besides I'm pretty good at taking care of myself with out hiding behind a gun.
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2009, 01:47:55 AM »

you are very wrong there, I am well armed. I also have half a brian though so I'll be ok.

well armed ONLY in your house with all your guns in a safe locked and separate from the ammo? laughable.

Nope wrong again, besides I'm pretty good at taking care of myself with out hiding behind a gun.
Hitting people with your wife's purse isnt always going to work for you   8)

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2009, 01:48:53 AM »

There are fucktards in every walk of life.  Some people use their granted power to make the system run more smoothly for the better good of the people while others use their power for personal gain.  

hurting people because you don't like what they are doing is not good, no matter what the motive

Agreed.  But not all cops hurt people as a solution.  I will give you that there are some bad cops but they're not all bad.

once again

arresting someone, or giving someone a fine for not hurting someone else is WRONG and is HURTING people.

lets say some kid drives by your house at 90mph in a 35, your kid is playing out side in the front yard learing to ride his bike. you dont think he should get a ticket so he learns thats bad? Maybe we should all live in caves and club shit to eat, wait we tryed that.

if someone drove that fast past my house and i caught them they'd get an ass kicking, i can take care of it better than the police.

no, i wouldn't want the cops to come take his money, no i wouldn't want the cops to put him in a cage.

if he ran over my kid, doing that, i'd kill him.

you're the bitch of anyone with a gun or knife. you a bitch anyways, but you are more of a bitch to ANYONE who wants to fuck with you. for that matter a group of people. you are defenseless and a complete BITCH. get it?

Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2009, 01:49:37 AM »

Hitting people with your wife's purse isnt always going to work for you   8)

wtf steven, I seen a indian woman beat a guy almost to death with a brick in a purse  O0

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2009, 01:51:31 AM »

you're the bitch of anyone with a gun or knife.

there you go, you feel like a man when you carry a gun. good for you princess, good for you.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2009, 01:55:17 AM »

once again

because its morally wrong to hurt someone who hasn't hurt anyone else.

not to mention its a slipper slope if you allow this, anything and everything could be "illegal"

plus there is this little thing the like the basis of our law(s).

a crime requires:

corpus delicti
1. specific injury
2. criminal act as the source of injury

civil cases require:
standing (locus standi)
1. injury
2. causation: someone caused the injury
3. redress (an act by the court would resolve the problem)

clearly since non crimes (traffic tickets, etc...) do not have injury they should never be allowed... plus paying the state money does not redress your action of say... not wearing your seat belt...

as far as crimes with no victims, this is obvious... there is no injury...

this is the basis of all our law, and all of western jurisprudence.

potatodude

« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2009, 01:56:43 AM »

WOW, this motherfuckers out of his mind, so its pointless to require people to have a license to drive? If that wasn't a law then every fucking retard would be on the road right now because they wouldn't be worried about going to jail. How many people do you think would die from that? like are you fucking handicapped? If it doesn't hurt someone its not a crime? wtf? So if someone makes a plan to go shoot up, say, a school, but someone finds out and reports it, they shouldn't be arrested until after they kill someone? seriously dude get a clue.

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2009, 01:57:45 AM »

seriously dude get a clue.

he cant, hes retarded  :-\

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2009, 01:58:04 AM »

there you go, you feel like a man when you carry a gun. good for you princess, good for you.

truth hurts "eh".

anyone with a weapon who wants to do anything to you... they can. you are relying on someone else's mercy. you are used to that being canadian... but common.

SLPBird

« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2009, 01:58:23 AM »

once again

What? No. With out order you have chaos.  Many people would not follow any set of laws without fear of facing some sort of consequences.  Example: New Orleans.  Our police force isn't perfect, by any means, but it is the closest this world has.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2009, 02:00:56 AM »

WOW, this motherfuckers out of his mind, so its pointless to require people to have a license to drive? If that wasn't a law then every fucking retard would be on the road right now because they wouldn't be worried about going to jail. How many people do you think would die from that? like are you fucking handicapped? If it doesn't hurt someone its not a crime? wtf? So if someone makes a plan to go shoot up, say, a school, but someone finds out and reports it, they shouldn't be arrested until after they kill someone? seriously dude get a clue.

if you may have not noticed, every fucking retard drives right now, and a lot of people get hurt from it.

a driver's license is a tax. that is it. nothing more. nothing less. its a way to tax you. if it was really for safety they wouldn't make you pay for it. and threaten to take it from you if you don't pay them for other things.

no, planning to do something should not be a crime. maybe when we have the technology the police should be able to dive into your mind and if you even think for a millisecond about doing something illegal you should be put in jail.

good one very smart.

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2009, 02:01:05 AM »

truth hurts "eh".

anyone with a weapon who wants to do anything to you... they can. you are relying on someone else's mercy. .

nope, hold a gun to my head and make me do something, not going to happen. WTF the worst thats going to happen? I get shot, I die, my wife gets 2 millon dollars and my kids are well taken care of  big deal.

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2009, 02:05:25 AM »

once again

not to mention its a slipper slope if you allow this, anything and everything could be "illegal"

a crime requires:

corpus delicti
1. specific injury

civil cases require:
standing (locus standi)
1. injury

clearly since non crimes (traffic tickets, etc...) do not have injury they should never be allowed... plus paying the state money does not redress your action of say... not wearing your seat belt...

Wow I didnt know it was morally wrong to prevent someone from being hurt  :?:

potatodude

« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2009, 02:06:39 AM »

if you may have not noticed, every fucking retard drives right now, and a lot of people get hurt from it.

a driver's license is a tax. that is it. nothing more. nothing less. its a way to tax you. if it was really for safety they wouldn't make you pay for it. and threaten to take it from you if you don't pay them for other things.

no, planning to do something should not be a crime. maybe when we have the technology the police should be able to dive into your mind and if you even think for a millisecond about doing something illegal you should be put in jail.

good one very smart.

Driving is a fucking privilege, not a right. You really want 10 year olds out driving?
So planning to murder someone should not be a crime? wtf? So if someone finds out that a person has a plan to kill people and they report it, it should just be ignored so that they can kill someone? Seriously dude. I bet your daddy used to tell you conspiracy theory's about the moon and the government while you sat in his lap with his dick up your ass. Get a fucking clue.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2009, 02:08:07 AM »

once again

What? No. With out order you have chaos.  Many people would not follow any set of laws without fear of facing some sort of consequences.  Example: New Orleans.  Our police force isn't perfect, by any means, but it is the closest this world has.

how many people should die for your so called order? is your version of "order" the people committing the crimes the state?

how do we have "order" when you can be fucked with and have your money stolen from you at anytime for not doing anything? that sounds like the opposite.

do you really think if people KNEW there was a 95% chance they would die from a citizen while committing their crimes they would do it? your government has made it illegal to protect your property with deadly force, and in a lot of states its mostly illegal to protect yourself with deadly force unless its a complete last resort and you tried running away first.

the believe the quote you are looking for is greek

without law there can be no freedom

but law like i posted earlier... requires a injury

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2009, 02:09:14 AM »

Johnny this is your life summed up in 45 seconds

http://minx.cc/?post=292553

your welcome for letting you win.

potatodude

« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2009, 02:12:18 AM »

Johnny this is your life summed up in 45 seconds

http://minx.cc/?post=292553

your welcome for letting you win.

That kid probably has more basic intelligence then him.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2009, 02:12:20 AM »

good one very smart.

Driving is a fucking privilege, not a right. You really want 10 year olds out driving?
So planning to murder someone should not be a crime? wtf? So if someone finds out that a person has a plan to kill people and they report it, it should just be ignored so that they can kill someone? Seriously dude. I bet your daddy used to tell you conspiracy theory's about the moon and the government while you sat in his lap with his dick up your ass. Get a fucking clue.

what country do you live in?

we have the freedom to travel in the united states guaranteed in the federal constitution.

driving is a privilege because you accept it as one. since you believe driving is a privilege you wouldn't mind if some bureaucrat made up some arbitrary rule you couldn't possibly follow (or pay) and took your license? that would be ok right, because its a privilege...

ooo your dad raped you burn.... wow you got me... you win dude. awesome

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2009, 02:13:00 AM »

once again

a crime requires:

corpus delicti
1. specific injury

civil cases require:
standing (locus standi)
1. injury

Wow I didnt know it was morally wrong to prevent someone from being hurt  :?:

how are you preventing someone from getting hurt? you are not. they are not GOING TO get hurt. its just a possibility

potatodude

« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2009, 02:16:08 AM »

good one very smart.

what country do you live in?

we have the freedom to travel in the united states guaranteed in the federal constitution.

driving is a privilege because you accept it as one. since you believe driving is a privilege you wouldn't mind if some bureaucrat made up some arbitrary rule you couldn't possibly follow (or pay) and took your license? that would be ok right, because its a privilege...

ooo your dad raped you burn.... wow you got me... you win dude. awesome

I happen to live in the United States, and i, like most citizens of the U.S. think your an idiot.
Some arbitrary rule, like say, passing a driving test? I notice how you avoid answering my questions, too difficult?

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2009, 02:16:58 AM »

The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2009, 02:17:59 AM »

So you should have the right to have the possibility to kill somone, because it might or might not happen. That sure sounds like a good plan, the person that has the possibility of getting killed sure gets the shit end of the stick.

Hotrodlincoln

• Certified OG
« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2009, 02:21:19 AM »

Its pointless to argue with Johnny (coolest guy ever coolest guy ever) for he is the smartest guy on this great speeding rock. But Johnny I have one question... How do you propose we turn our horrid government into a great utopia since obviously nothing is satisfactory for you (coolest guy ever, coolest guy ever)?
kill yourself piss face

SLPBird

« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2009, 02:23:09 AM »

once again

how many people should die for your so called order? is your version of "order" the people committing the crimes the state?

how do we have "order" when you can be fucked with and have your money stolen from you at anytime for not doing anything? that sounds like the opposite.

do you really think if people KNEW there was a 95% chance they would die from a citizen while committing their crimes they would do it? your government has made it illegal to protect your property with deadly force, and in a lot of states its mostly illegal to protect yourself with deadly force unless its a complete last resort and you tried running away first.

the believe the quote you are looking for is greek

without law there can be no freedom

but law like i posted earlier... requires a injury

I wasn't trying to quote anything and I am not trying to argue the second amendment.  This is... well.. special...

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2009, 02:24:29 AM »

So you should have the right to have the possibility to kill somone, because it might or might not happen. That sure sounds like a good plan, the person that has the possibility of getting killed sure gets the shit end of the stick.

almost everything you do has the possibility of killing someone else.

when you ride your motorcycel, you could kill someone else. it should be illegal
drive a car
own a gun
ride a bike
own a pen
have a computer
have electricity
have water. you could use it to drown someone

eveyrthing you have can be used to hurt someone. maybe we should cut off your hands because you could beat someone with them

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2009, 02:25:47 AM »

We could start by letting a niger shoot Johnny in the back while he's buying a coffee. Then we could make a thread entitled "Fuck Stick killed in washington by Obama Supporter".

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2009, 02:26:23 AM »

Ok, you hate cops because they beat people and steal money, but if someone drive fast in front of your house you are going to beat him just like the police that you hate?? That makes SSSOOO fucking sense!

Good job  sir, good job.

damn you guys too? its a fucking forum not a court room!
 Its not a forum its a gang.  

SLPBird

« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2009, 02:28:53 AM »

Ok, you hate cops because they beat people and steal money, but if someone drive fast in front of your house you are going to beat him just like the police that you hate?? That makes SSSOOO fucking sense!

Good job  sir, good job.
:yes:

potatodude

« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2009, 02:30:24 AM »

almost everything you do has the possibility of killing someone else.

when you ride your motorcycel, you could kill someone else. it should be illegal
drive a car
own a gun
ride a bike
own a pen
have a computer
have electricity
have water. you could use it to drown someone

eveyrthing you have can be used to hurt someone. maybe we should cut off your hands because you could beat someone with them

Which is why there are laws regulating who can drive cars, and motorcycles, or own a gun. Please explain to me how you can unintentionally kill someone with a pen, computer, electricity, or water? You should also try hooked on phonics.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Up