:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ApexSilver06MR/Jason YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: pirates killed in washington  (Read 49849 times)

88dx

• Certified OG
Re: pirates killed in washington
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2009, 02:31:20 AM »

Johnny u sure like to bitch about all the rights u have but have never done anything for.

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2009, 02:31:31 AM »

We could start by letting a nigger shoot Johnny in the back while he's buying a coffee. Then we could make a thread entitled "Fuck Stick killed in washington by Obama Supporter".

potatodude

« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2009, 02:32:04 AM »

We could start by letting a nigger shoot Johnny in the back while he's buying a coffee. Then we could make a thread entitled "Fuck Stick killed in washington by Obama Supporter".

+1

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2009, 02:33:28 AM »

That would be a crime cant do that, but someone could cut his cable so he cant get on the interaweb since it didnt hurt anyone its not a crime  :noel:

SLPBird

« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2009, 02:34:44 AM »

So you should have the right to have the possibility to kill somone, because it might or might not happen. That sure sounds like a good plan, the person that has the possibility of getting killed sure gets the shit end of the stick.

almost everything you do has the possibility of killing someone else.

when you ride your motorcycel, you could kill someone else. it should be illegal
drive a car
own a gun
ride a bike
own a pen
have a computer
have electricity
have water. you could use it to drown someone

eveyrthing you have can be used to hurt someone. maybe we should cut off your hands because you could beat someone with them
Please please tell me you are kidding.  You don’t see any fault in your logic?  What do you propose?  Anarchy?  I am actually a bit afraid of the response.

potatodude

« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2009, 02:35:12 AM »

That would be a crime cant do that, but someone could cut his cable so he cant get on the interaweb since it didnt hurt anyone its not a crime  :noel:

Id make an exception in this case, shit, i'd even give the nig some kfc afterwords.

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2009, 02:36:34 AM »

fuck it, bed time  :P
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2009, 02:37:31 AM »

Id make an exception in this case, shit, i'd even give the nig some kfc afterwords.
Shit what was I thinking as long as we didnt do it, its ok to buy the NIG KFC for doing it we didnt hurt anyone

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2009, 02:38:30 AM »

fuck it, bed time  :P
Tell Nicole ill maker her happy next weekend  :-*

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2009, 02:39:11 AM »

nothing can make her happy, she is a woman you know.
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2009, 02:39:50 AM »

We could start by letting a niger shoot Johnny in the back while he's buying a coffee. Then we could make a thread entitled "Fuck Stick killed in washington by Obama Supporter".

You don't get it. Nobody can kill Johnny cause he has a 45. The probability that a thief has a gun in US should be around like 4/5, but no problem cause Johnny has a 45. Even when he sleep he can kill someone with his 45. Even if the thief open fire before him while he sleep he will kill the thief first cause he own a 45.

damn you guys too? its a fucking forum not a court room!
 Its not a forum its a gang.  

SLPBird

« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2009, 02:40:06 AM »

Johnny u sure like to bitch about all the rights u have but have never done anything for.
+1

potatodude

« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2009, 02:41:43 AM »

Shit what was I thinking as long as we didnt do it, its ok to buy the NIG KFC for doing it we didnt hurt anyone

Exactly, because solicitation of capital murder isn't a crime, because you didn't hurt anyone, the nigger you paid did.

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2009, 02:43:02 AM »

We could start by letting a niger shoot Johnny in the back while he's buying a coffee. Then we could make a thread entitled "Fuck Stick killed in washington by Obama Supporter".

You don't get it. Nobody can kill Johnny cause he has a 45. The probability that a thief has a gun in US should be around like 4/5, but no problem cause Johnny has a 45. Even when he sleep he can kill someone with his 45. Even if the thief open fire before him while he sleep he will kill the thief first cause he own a 45.

Only if the thief voted for obama and is a legalized pirate of the government. Or a welfare case.

chris

« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2009, 03:35:07 AM »

I like candy

potatodude

« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2009, 03:42:55 AM »

Adam Lofton

« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2009, 03:47:19 AM »

Chris, you are a mod. Can you please unsubscribe me to this shit thread? I'm tired of seeing these "guey lo" argue. There's Pad Thai, OC, and Peking Duck in it for you.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #107 on: November 30, 2009, 04:30:35 AM »

:D
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2009, 04:57:10 AM »

Hey I just want to defend Random-Strike. THere are infact places where complete "chaos" works. There is no need for any official laws, nor for any inforcement. In fact, that inforcement usually just leads to problems. Only the stong really survive, and better the species.

Places like: Ghana, Samalia, Afghanistan, Sierra Leone, etc.

Of course if you don't have a small army, big chunk of land, control of several peon villages, and foreign suppliers, you're basicly shit out of luck.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

Perfek360

« Reply #109 on: November 30, 2009, 06:57:34 AM »

cops are criminals

more like tax collectors.

SLPBird

« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2009, 08:32:14 AM »

Hey I just want to defend Random-Strike. THere are infact places where complete "chaos" works. There is no need for any official laws, nor for any inforcement. In fact, that inforcement usually just leads to problems. Only the stong really survive, and better the species.

Places like: Ghana, Samalia, Afghanistan, Sierra Leone, etc.

Of course if you don't have a small army, big chunk of land, control of several peon villages, and foreign suppliers, you're basicly shit out of luck.
Afghanistan works?  Please explain because I don't consider police trainees shitting on themselves and getting caught fucking each other in the bathrooms working. 

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #111 on: November 30, 2009, 10:23:15 AM »

rape has a victim. rap is a crime. rape is wrong.

I agree with the middle sentence, on everything else you're going wierdo extremist psycho.

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #112 on: November 30, 2009, 11:26:37 AM »

I really hope im not the only one who got that and laughed his ass off.

So RS is this really how you are in real life?  Cause you know how i know you arent?  its cause you'd be in jail all the time or constantly getting your shit kicked in. 

So every time someone speeds in your neighborhood you go "kick their ass"?  You do realize that in order for you NOT to go to Jail, they would have to NOT call the cops when they are getting their asses beat and NO ONE could see you or they would call the cops too.  You think the cops would just be like "Ok you beat his ass he was speeding its cool?"  I mean if you say that then you must fight a lot don't you?  do you ever loose?

Dont doge the question either, you think people who speed shouldn't be ticketed until they kill and or break shit? you think that's a solid theory?  I mean do you honestly think people will Not speed if they know they wont get a ticket.

Common sense should tell you if there were no chance at getting a ticket for speeding lots more would do it and obviously lots more would be Killed/Mamed/injured because of that.  Or is that where you are going with it.  if there are no speed limits then even if folks speed more they wont wreck more?

or should we just kill them with your 45 if they wreck?  ....funny cause that doesn't sound like democracy at all... sounds more like ...oh i dunno.....dictatorship?  doesn't sound much different to me than "pay for my insurance or die".......
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 11:31:09 AM by 97Econobox »

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #113 on: November 30, 2009, 11:54:46 AM »

Just saw this: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34194122/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts

The mug shot almost looks like someone on here. ;D

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2009, 01:05:58 PM »

cops are criminals

constitutional government.

crimes on books that are actually crimes
civil actions that have injury

we have freedom. easy to follow

FYI the guy murdered these cops. not saying he didn't do that. or saying that it was right.

i'm just pointing out the pain these cops have caused untold amounts of people. they are not innocent and they are not good people.

DOWN WITH TYRANTS  O0
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

malichite

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Harbor Freight Ninja!
« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2009, 01:14:18 PM »

Your right, because the cops are in the position to make the laws.  No you dumb ass.  They just enforce the laws.  If the laws were changed, guess what, they would then enforce the new laws. I dont fucking understand you.  What about the pain caused to the people and families that the criminals these copes put away?  I dont understand how you can truly believe any of the shit you say.
You hhave just failed on so many levels, im waiting for someone else to verbally slap you in the gooch with a mallet

malichite

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Harbor Freight Ninja!
« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2009, 01:16:00 PM »

I really hope im not the only one who got that and laughed his ass off.

I just about fell out of my chair when I red that :)
You hhave just failed on so many levels, im waiting for someone else to verbally slap you in the gooch with a mallet

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #117 on: November 30, 2009, 01:18:01 PM »

They just enforce the laws.  If the laws were changed, guess what, they would then enforce the new laws.

nuremberg defense?
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

malichite

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Harbor Freight Ninja!
« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2009, 01:22:15 PM »

I'm just saying, they do their fucking jobs.  Just so happens that their jobs are to enforce laws that were voted on and in by the people.  Yeah, some time some of them fuck up.  I am not defending the jack asses who abuse their power.  But in this case, unless you know the 4 victims, they were just doing their jobs.  Sorry if you mother fuckers feel like you were discrimihated against because you were speeding and you didn't hurt anybody.  Or you were hooked on meth and you didn't hurt anybody (even though you are getting your free health coverage for being a broke useless  piece of shit)  Grow the fuck up.  You dont like the laws, start petitions, write your legislature and start working on trying to change them.  Otherwise, move your dumb ass to Afghanistan.

WPPF

« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2009, 01:27:52 PM »

I like Johnny.  He's like internet Nietzsche.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Up