:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wheres Imburne?  (Read 3846 times)

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
Wheres Imburne?
« on: December 09, 2009, 12:32:27 PM »

His online store is closed.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
Re: Wheres Imburne?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 12:51:20 PM »

Any ex-HMT member who doesn't fully endorse RHMT is karmically doomed to failure.  I liked the guy, but he decided to go another path or something and didn't stick around after the initial split.  Wish he'd come back.  But it is what it is.

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 01:05:11 PM »

He probably got sued. He was ripping off copyrighted logos and designs left and right.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

bigwig

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 01:15:15 PM »

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 02:06:44 PM »

Not sure why everyone loves this guy so much. UI got me one of his shirts and the quality isn't that great. He also started a website whoring out holset turbos, making them that much harder to find and more expensive when you do. He was ok but was only around here to put money in his pocket.
92GSR - mild interest

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 02:10:39 PM »

I got one rHMT shirt from him in the beginning  8) Don't know if he made many. Still have a "real" sticker too

Turkey soup pancakes sir

klyph

• Proletariat for Life!
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2009, 03:27:06 PM »

:mexi: O0

Scam artist.

shadow

• Certified OG
  • out either bangin gears or your mom
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 03:33:57 PM »

UI got me one of his shirts and the quality isn't that great.

the ones i got from him were pretty good. youre canadian, thats the problem.
'Get the fucking handout and give it to me. I'll put a "Sponsored by Darkelvis Racing" banner on my drag car, and spend the money on crack and hookers.'

Henry

• Pow-Wow Productions
  • Certified OG
  • Bonafied timber nigga
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2009, 05:22:28 PM »

Just go to Vistaprint and make up your own shirts for half the price.
The nog formally known as Stillnoturbo.

TTC

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2009, 05:23:18 PM »

I have a buddy here who would probably make shirts. His gf loves this stupid shit, iirc they still have a silk screener. Maybe a limited run of 20.

h2a

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2009, 09:03:37 PM »

Not sure why everyone loves this guy so much. UI got me one of his shirts and the quality isn't that great. He also started a website whoring out holset turbos, making them that much harder to find and more expensive when you do. He was ok but was only around here to put money in his pocket.
+1

TheMadScientist

• Certified OG
  • I'm like Batman and Shit
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2009, 09:25:24 PM »

He doesn't come around much. He's been busy building websites for other people. His girl is almost done with school then he should be building another turbo honda. He's been talking about getting an EK hatch. But he's waiting till his girl is done with school. I'll let him know you all miss him, lol.
Why would I not be surprised if your pink slip included "quotquotthen Mr Davis overturned the table while shouting, HOWS THAT FOR FLUID MECHANICS?!"quotquot?

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2009, 10:04:55 PM »

He probably got sued. He was ripping off copyrighted logos and designs left and right.
+1

zazzle has every design he had, not sure who was stealing
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

junkyard racer

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2009, 10:19:05 PM »

+1

+2

I ordered things from him, and he never shipped until I threatened to make a call-out thread. I am pretty cool about things that come up, or whatever. The dude told me he only shipped once a week, then told me he had all of these other problems, yadda yadda yadda...3 weeks later and several pm's/emails he shpped my stuff.

I never did really like the guy. Bought from him simply because he was a rhmt member. I could have taken my business locally...

Now that he wont be making a profit, you wont see him.

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 11:33:28 PM »

did kinda seem like he was only here to make a buck. i didnt really understand why he was so into the holset shirt design and site though

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2009, 12:38:50 AM »

Not sure why everyone loves this guy so much. UI got me one of his shirts and the quality isn't that great.

Every HMT shirt I've had has been cafepress or imburne.  I really don't see a quality difference, if anything the imburne unit is slightly better.  Don't get me wrong, it may be a high quality iron on, but it's still just an iron on.  But I've owned the imburne shirt for over a year now and both shirt + logo are holding up fine.

drivin96

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2009, 01:25:47 AM »

i got two shirts from him 2 months after i ordered them after huntin him down ..he lost my order and kept the money but eventuly sent my shit out ....main word shit ! shirts lasted like 3-4 weeks and iron ons started to peal off and shirt material hardend up like a nut rag which is perfect cuz thats all i could  use em for now

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2009, 01:30:32 AM »

That's fucked up, dude.

I have to be perfectly honest... Elijah sent me two packets of free stickers (like two dozen or more) and I eventually bought two tshirts (he sent three).   Most of it is entirely due to e-rep, but I rock some of the stickers on my workbench and I've put others on ECUs I've chipped and that stuff is legit... who doesn't want a Peterbilt ECU?

Anyway, him being new to the whole tshirt thing might have messed something up.  That being said when I saw what sort of transfers were on my shirts I washed them in cold water and dried them inside out on a med-low setting and made sure they never got nuked (I have a couple shirts that require that already).  Not to be a dick, but do you know how to do laundry?  Transfers with large surface areas get fucked up by heat, you need to turn the shirt inside out and be careful about how long and what intensity you dry it.  My FAKLAD shirt screams fragile w/ it's huge surface area but IDK as I've never let it stay long in the drier.  The HMT shirt is just a tank, it's been nuked three times when my kid borrowed it.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 01:38:39 AM by Joseph Davis »

imburne

• Certified OG
    • TurboByHOLSET
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2009, 01:42:38 AM »

Some of you dipshits didnt read the thread I posted a while back on the status of stuff. Most of the ones hating have never met me or really know shit.

Every HMT shirt I've had has been cafepress or imburne.  I really don't see a quality difference, if anything the imburne unit is slightly better.  Don't get me wrong, it may be a high quality iron on, but it's still just an iron on.  But I've owned the imburne shirt for over a year now and both shirt + logo are holding up fine.

The quality of the stuff I was running was dog shit as first as I was playing with different materials and inks. Everyone who had gotten the newer stuff still looked great for the most part. The quality of vinyls differed even within the same manufacturer, which in the end hindered the life of some of the shirts.

did kinda seem like he was only here to make a buck. i didnt really understand why he was so into the holset shirt design and site though

The only reason I even started IBurnClothing was of the HMT insipration from everyone back in the days. We wanted custom shirts, the ones out there were gay, and so I took it upon myself to start a small t-shirt business mostly for our ideas. Wonder why you dont remember this OG..

+2

I ordered things from him, and he never shipped until I threatened to make a call-out thread. I am pretty cool about things that come up, or whatever. The dude told me he only shipped once a week, then told me he had all of these other problems, yadda yadda yadda...3 weeks later and several pm's/emails he shpped my stuff.

I never did really like the guy. Bought from him simply because he was a rhmt member. I could have taken my business locally...

Now that he wont be making a profit, you wont see him.

A call out thread on your shirts not being delivered on time? I don't remember you threatening me with such a faggot ass comment. Life happens and thats why I closed it down. Not worth my time.

i got two shirts from him 2 months after i ordered them after huntin him down ..he lost my order and kept the money but eventuly sent my shit out ....main word shit ! shirts lasted like 3-4 weeks and iron ons started to peal off and shirt material hardend up like a nut rag which is perfect cuz thats all i could  use em for now

So you got your stuff and you dont know how to wash shirts.. fuck off.

:mexi: O0

Scam artist.

You are the faggots from vwvortex that fucked over the poll to fake a win and expected a prize? I remember clearly. and yeah you didnt get shit from me.

That's fucked up, dude.

I have to be perfectly honest... Elijah sent me two packets of free stickers (like two dozen or more) and I eventually bought two tshirts (he sent three).   Most of it is entirely due to e-rep, but I rock some of the stickers on my workbench and I've put others on ECUs I've chipped... who doesn't want a Peterbilt ECU?

Thanks..

Also have given away tons of stickers of HMT when we were there and RHMT. also the countless extra shit I would send out to people who bought anything from me.

I snagged all the emails from the old HMT and sent them emails letting them know about this site.. which had rick calling me at 10pm complaining about telling the FBI and the cops.. bla bla bla..

Some of you have valid complaints. Yeah I wasnt the perfect shipper sometimes, nobody got hotrexed though right? As a matter a fact I sent hotrex a CDM shirt FOR FREE to pose in a picture strangling his mom, and I never got the pic

So yeah I did a little of my part of being a member here.
 :-*

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2009, 02:01:53 AM »

Some of you have valid complaints. Yeah I wasnt the perfect shipper sometimes, nobody got hotrexed though right? As a matter a fact I sent hotrex a CDM shirt FOR FREE to pose in a picture strangling his mom, and I never got the pic

Okay, I'm sold, but only if you can post here more.  Otherwise FUCK YOU!

FYI I like you, but I really really like you because you are 90boostdaccord's friend.  He was the soul of my argument with xeno as to why turbothis was a valid premise.  I have $10 that says he's totally unaware of this because I've never said two words to him.  :P

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2009, 02:02:18 AM »

Anyway, him being new to the whole tshirt thing might have messed something up.  That being said when I saw what sort of transfers were on my shirts I washed them in cold water and dried them inside out on a med-low setting and made sure they never got nuked (I have a couple shirts that require that already).  Not to be a dick, but do you know how to do laundry?  Transfers with large surface areas get fucked up by heat, you need to turn the shirt inside out and be careful about how long and what intensity you dry it.  My FAKLAD shirt screams fragile w/ it's huge surface area but IDK as I've never let it stay long in the drier.  The HMT shirt is just a tank, it's been nuked three times when my kid borrowed it.
Can you stop by and do my laundry, im leaving on vacation friday so make sure to hurry up  :-*

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2009, 02:06:55 AM »

FUCK YOU!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up