:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BDVT's BroDozzer gets compound twin turbos!... (link)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: This call of duty shit is getting out of hand  (Read 5631 times)

TTC

• Certified OG
This call of duty shit is getting out of hand
« on: January 05, 2010, 01:18:39 PM »

It s like every fucking closet nerd is all of a sudden cool on the internet cause they own a copy of COD.  Seriously, the head shot jokes, and noob jokes and stupid videos are old. Get fucked, at least the WOW dorks know they are dorks.

Shits not funny.   I get it, the games fun.

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
Re: This call of duty shit is getting out of hand
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 01:30:21 PM »

Who cares ???
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 01:57:23 PM »

Nobody calls it Call of Duty anymore except you, noob

TRIPLE KILL

Turkey soup pancakes sir

weirtech

• Certified OG
    • Weir Technologies Inc.
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 01:58:26 PM »

i haven't played the new one.  i don't intend to.  i'm waiting for badcompany 2 in march.  i won't bother with cod until they make the environments destructable.

98vtec

• try a warm glass of shut the fuck up
    • BBmoto Tuning
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 02:02:26 PM »

i haven't played the new one.  i don't intend to.  i'm waiting for badcompany 2 in march.  i won't bother with cod until they make the environments destructable.

as bad ass as that would be, i must admit the new one is better than the old.
xXx Performance Tuning
-- In House DynoJet
SouthEast Neptune Tuner

Phate

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 02:15:08 PM »

Counter-Strike: Source > Painkiller >COD
PC > xbox
It never ceases to confuse me that people think this is a car site.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/overdrive14/2vkkmt3.png

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 02:28:02 PM »

Ive been playin Fallout3 and its fucking awesome.  Im like 25% into it and i already want to start over and do some things differently.  I killed all the damn slavers way before i found the Temple of union or whatever it is.  Now im not sure i can finish it, says to go meet him there at the spot but he never shows.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

98vtec

• BBmoto Tuning
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2010, 02:49:51 PM »

Counter-Strike: Source > Painkiller >COD
PC > xbox

hackzors p00n j3w
xXx Performance Tuning
-- In House DynoJet
SouthEast Neptune Tuner

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2010, 02:52:49 PM »

Its fun, Id like to punch some of the little 15 years olds that talk shit in the face. I get owned alot, Im not too good at MW2 but its alot of fun.

Ill check the BC2 out in March tho
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

98vtec

• BBmoto Tuning
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2010, 02:58:56 PM »

i have ran behind a wall and been shot from a guy who i thought i evaded.  Same kind of stuff CS did.

i dunno about your other shit
xXx Performance Tuning
-- In House DynoJet
SouthEast Neptune Tuner

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2010, 03:18:45 PM »

there is quite a bit of lag, sometimes if you watch the kill cam it shows the guy killing you but doesnt show the 20 shots that you had flyin at him.
and the wall thing is bullshit, you try to run behind a corner but its so slow that you are killed and it like moves you back out in the open as your dying.
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2010, 03:20:45 PM »

oh yeah
barock-oo-bee
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

tekno

• Certified OG
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2010, 03:28:54 PM »

netcode for mw2 is probably excellent just like cod4 was but no dedicated servers so who knows

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2010, 03:35:16 PM »

This is now a WOW thread.

97Econobox

• Certified OG
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2010, 03:38:44 PM »

This is now a WOW thread.

Ban for overall gayness and faggotry.

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2010, 04:21:54 PM »

KILLTACULAR

......... wait......

wrong game?

The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

WPPF

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2010, 04:23:09 PM »

I miss WoW

97Econobox

• Certified OG
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2010, 04:24:01 PM »

I miss Homosexual Phallis massaging and generaly assgrabbing

Uh yo.  You gay.

now that i think about it that was a completely useless post.  everyone already knew that.

Damn.

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2010, 06:21:29 PM »

You niggers obviously haven't played the PC version of COD4. On PC, MW2 sucks balls in comparison. Mods make up 50% of the servers on COD4/WaW, and 90% of the fun. Just the other day i laughed my ass off in COD4 - I tossed C4 around a corner and took out 5 guys. It was a user-created map, something MW2 players will NEVER EVER experience.

Plus I can lean around corners..."MW2 was not balanced for leaning". MW2 is the first game ever designed by marketing/accounting majors...

BTW the pre-MW2 COD series has mostly used calculated/mixed client side stuff. If your ping sucks balls, your PC will compensate and people that actually make it to cover don't get killed a second later. I think it's something like it tells the server, and if the time/lag does not correspond, it denies the kill. One big gripe how lag kills in the BF series.

MW2 is complete fail in comparison by using client-hosted games. I just laugh when I see youtube vids of people with 10mbit+ connections just stuttering from one spot to the next due to lag. If you do some searching, the people that get picked to host often will sometimes fire up their torrents to induce lag for a 50+ kill streak.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 06:26:56 PM by HiProfile »
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

fysh

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2010, 06:38:12 PM »

I can't justify paying $60 for a game that hasn't changed since the first COD. They are all the same fucking game with new maps, new skins, and new guns, albeit better graphics. Big fucking deal. $60 for an expansion? no thanks.

I'll stick to my L4D2, at least the game play is innovative and fresh. I've never played a game that's as team oriented strategic as the L4D series. Before you're all like, well omg every game can be strategic... bullshit. I use to play Cal-M in counter-strike on a pretty decent team. It fails in comparison to playing with a league team on L4D.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2010, 06:42:21 PM »

You niggers obviously haven't played the PC version of COD4. On PC, MW2 sucks balls in comparison. Mods make up 50% of the servers on COD4/WaW, and 90% of the fun. Just the other day i laughed my ass off in COD4 - I tossed C4 around a corner and took out 5 guys. It was a user-created map, something MW2 players will NEVER EVER experience.

Plus I can lean around corners..."MW2 was not balanced for leaning". MW2 is the first game ever designed by marketing/accounting majors...

BTW the pre-MW2 COD series has mostly used calculated/mixed client side stuff. If your ping sucks balls, your PC will compensate and people that actually make it to cover don't get killed a second later. I think it's something like it tells the server, and if the time/lag does not correspond, it denies the kill. One big gripe how lag kills in the BF series.

MW2 is complete fail in comparison by using client-hosted games. I just laugh when I see youtube vids of people with 10mbit+ connections just stuttering from one spot to the next due to lag. If you do some searching, the people that get picked to host often will sometimes fire up their torrents to induce lag for a 50+ kill streak.

actuallyyyy...

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Modern-Warfare-2-Gets-Dedicated-Servers-Workaround-127188.shtml

The developers mentioned something about adding mod/server support a little while back also.

hatchbox90

• Certified OG
    • Dream Builders Homes
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2010, 07:34:54 PM »

Any body here play CS source?

Steam name is Duck Commander, Add me if you do.  I pretty much only play on an assault 24/7 server

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2010, 02:56:35 AM »

Yeah that shit is annoying. It will keep picking them as host too because they have a good connection. Then 30seconds into the game everyone drops down to yellow-red connection and a few people on the other team just rape and there isn't shit you can do.

The thing I HATE about MW2 is the lunge distance. I have seen people lunge what looks like 50ft in the game while knifing someone. It's annoying as hell to see a guy come in the door across the room and then bam you're dead. Watch the kill cam and it was from him knifing you.

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2010, 03:21:11 AM »

Yeah that shit is annoying. It will keep picking them as host too because they have a good connection. Then 30seconds into the game everyone drops down to yellow-red connection and a few people on the other team just rape and there isn't shit you can do.

The thing I HATE about MW2 is the lunge distance. I have seen people lunge what looks like 50ft in the game while knifing someone. It's annoying as hell to see a guy come in the door across the room and then bam you're dead. Watch the kill cam and it was from him knifing you.

theres a perk that allows you to melee from a longer distance. thats probably what youre seeing happen

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2010, 03:33:06 AM »

theres a perk that allows you to melee from a longer distance. thats probably what youre seeing happen

It's called commando and is gayer than aids. They fucked this game up compared to MW1 for all the retards.

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2010, 04:59:59 AM »

I agree it is someohow not as fun as cod4. I miss the cod4 acog to it was way better.

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2010, 05:26:09 AM »

BOOM!!!!!!

HEADSHOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Halo style :)
OG before the OG'#039#039s

vtech

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2010, 03:01:57 AM »

knifers are easy just use a shotty whel ppl are doing it

Rosecitycrx

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2010, 04:14:25 AM »

I'm with Ecobox on this fallout 3> any call of duty. I don't even want to know how many
hours I spent on that game. Left for dead is second, so much action it makes up for the small levels.   

Phate

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2010, 01:47:22 PM »

Any body here play CS source?

Steam name is Duck Commander, Add me if you do.  I pretty much only play on an assault 24/7 server

I play, although not nearly as much as I used to.  Will probably play more when I get back to school.  Steam name is overdrive14.

I'm with Ecobox on this fallout 3> any call of duty. I don't even want to know how many
hours I spent on that game. Left for dead is second, so much action it makes up for the small levels.  

I gotta pick up Fallout 3 one of these days.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 01:50:31 PM by Phate »
It never ceases to confuse me that people think this is a car site.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/overdrive14/2vkkmt3.png
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up