:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got video of your car doing rippers or dirty 2/3rds? post them up! (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: anyone have any tips on quitting smoking?  (Read 12136 times)

buk9tp

• i know nuthin bout nuthin
Re: anyone have any tips on quitting smoking?
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2010, 05:55:27 PM »

jerk off every time you want a cigarette.

danz

• Certified OG
  • 0-60 in 2.7 seconds
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2010, 06:22:48 PM »

10.510 @ 133.09 mph D16Z6 EJ6
10.912 @ 127.33 mph D16A6 ED6

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2010, 06:41:42 PM »

jerk off every time you want a cigarette.

think he was doing that but it kept getting in his wife somehow.

but seriously i had quite twice before, once when i was 19 for 6 months then again when i was 22 for about 8 months. somehow i always go back. both times i used the patch and thought they worked great, just gotta have the will power to not start back up. i need to quite again even though i already cut back to about 3 packs a week. good luck with it and post up what you decide to try.
think i might do the patch and get a box of gum from costco.

oh and i remember the patches making me have crazy dreams

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2010, 07:12:03 PM »

i'd rather be a welfare professional than a dumb ass that drives his car in a ditch then tries to scare a kid in to paying for it.

Yeah because taking a ditch to avoid possible injury or death to myself, my brother, and another individual is such a "dumb ass" move. Please tell me how you would react in such an incident sir?
i wouldn't have pulled the e-brake to help control my car. therefore i wouldn't have skidded into the ditch

Yeah in which case you would have slammed the drivers side door of your car into a telephone pole at 50mph. That's much better than taking a ditch and messing up the bumper  

i wouldn't have been out of control sliding towards a light pole, learn to drive nigger. you need to practice emergency stops.

and fuck you christ, my e-brake doesn't work.
it's getting fixed this weekend

Bwahahahahahahahahaha, emergency stops? Please tell me how far it takes you to stop going 55mph.....I guarantee it isn't >20ft which is about what I had to work with.
i would be going slow enough to where i could steer out of the way or avoid any contact with the other person

N/A I try to give you credit since nobody else will, but honestly if you believe that every accident on the road is avoidable - you are a moron, sir.
i don't believe all of them are, but i believe his was caused by only himself and he's trying to make someone else pay for his stupidity

Please tell me how it was my fault, I would love to hear it. I was traveling at 55mph, the speed limit on the road I was on. There was a van in front of me that I was 6+ car lengths behind. The girl pulled out after the van in front of me with >20ft of space.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2010, 07:23:33 PM »

i'd rather be a welfare professional than a dumb ass that drives his car in a ditch then tries to scare a kid in to paying for it.

Yeah because taking a ditch to avoid possible injury or death to myself, my brother, and another individual is such a "dumb ass" move. Please tell me how you would react in such an incident sir?
i wouldn't have pulled the e-brake to help control my car. therefore i wouldn't have skidded into the ditch

Yeah in which case you would have slammed the drivers side door of your car into a telephone pole at 50mph. That's much better than taking a ditch and messing up the bumper  

i wouldn't have been out of control sliding towards a light pole, learn to drive nigger. you need to practice emergency stops.

and fuck you christ, my e-brake doesn't work.
it's getting fixed this weekend

Bwahahahahahahahahaha, emergency stops? Please tell me how far it takes you to stop going 55mph.....I guarantee it isn't >20ft which is about what I had to work with.
i would be going slow enough to where i could steer out of the way or avoid any contact with the other person

N/A I try to give you credit since nobody else will, but honestly if you believe that every accident on the road is avoidable - you are a moron, sir.
i don't believe all of them are, but i believe his was caused by only himself and he's trying to make someone else pay for his stupidity

Please tell me how it was my fault, I would love to hear it. I was traveling at 55mph, the speed limit on the road I was on. There was a van in front of me that I was 6+ car lengths behind. The girl pulled out after the van in front of me with >20ft of space.
jesus christ doug, i'm just fucking with you, but the accident was your fault. you drove your car into a ditch. also you didn't have proof of insurance on you.

No the accident wasn't my fault, what part of cause and effect do you not understand? Also I had proof of insurance for the car I just sold, I told dick weed officer I just transferred it over but have to wait on the new card. I even had the BOS and my insurance card.

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2010, 07:28:47 PM »

Should have hit the bitch.

Hotrodlincoln

• Certified OG
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2010, 08:20:33 PM »

Hotpockets./
kill yourself piss face

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2010, 09:26:24 PM »

well lets recap

Quote from: shitty driver
So driving down the road just riding along at the speed limit, another car about 40 feet in front of me.
shouldn't follow so close to the guys in front of you. 55mph is 80ft per second so the car in front of you was .5 secs in front of you. you should be at least 3sec back to allow for emergency maneuvers. also i love how the "bitch that hit you" pulled out in between you and the car 40 feet in front of you. so we figure somewhere between you two = .25 secs after the van passed and .25sec before you passed where she was sitting.

if you were really going 55mph and she pulled out 25feet in front of you then you had .3 secs to do what ever you did before you plowed into the side of her car (yes the side of her car) there is no way in hell her car was fully out in front of you in .3 seconds

you are lucky you didn't get a ticket for following too close to that van in front of you

and yes YOU SHOULD HAVE HIT THE BITCH

dollar store math > guy driving into a ditch and making up some story about a chick hitting him

Seems like you need to make another visit there chief. By your 40ft estimate of the minimum 6 car lengths that means the average car is 6.6'. Pretty cool since my tiny ass CRX is almost double that.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2010, 09:42:03 PM »

well lets recap

Quote from: shitty driver
So driving down the road just riding along at the speed limit, another car about 40 feet in front of me.
shouldn't follow so close to the guys in front of you. 55mph is 80ft per second so the car in front of you was .5 secs in front of you. you should be at least 3sec back to allow for emergency maneuvers. also i love how the "bitch that hit you" pulled out in between you and the car 40 feet in front of you. so we figure somewhere between you two = .25 secs after the van passed and .25sec before you passed where she was sitting.

if you were really going 55mph and she pulled out 25feet in front of you then you had .3 secs to do what ever you did before you plowed into the side of her car (yes the side of her car) there is no way in hell her car was fully out in front of you in .3 seconds

you are lucky you didn't get a ticket for following too close to that van in front of you

and yes YOU SHOULD HAVE HIT THE BITCH

dollar store math > guy driving into a ditch and making up some story about a chick hitting him

Seems like you need to make another visit there chief. By your 40ft estimate of the minimum 6 car lengths that means the average car is 6.6'. Pretty cool since my tiny ass CRX is almost double that.
hey chief dumbfuck
that quote was you. you said the car was 40' in front of you.
how about you get all your lies in order before you continue.
you don't even know what lie you are living anymore

Lies? Yeah I sure did. Had nothing to do with being pissed as fuck when I came in and posted that and just threw out a rough estimate. It wouldn't matter if I was tail gating them you dumb prick, that has NOTHING to do with the girl pulling out in front of me. I could have been the only car on the road or in bumper to bumper traffic. That variable in no way effects the out come of the accident.

Oh wait I guess it was my fault. I wasn't sitting at home drawing welfare cooking hot pockets why the whore wife blows  O0   :mexi:  Jew for $5 a pop to pay your sorry asses bills.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2010, 09:45:31 PM »

Oh and if you want to send any more love notes PM me, Jay is trying to quite smoking

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2010, 09:46:39 PM »

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2010, 10:15:32 PM »

For how much time you two have spent in this thread, either one of you could have went and found a fence post or some square tubing, and have built something worth wile by now.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2010, 10:17:55 PM »

For how much time you two have spent in this thread, either one of you could have went and found a fence post or some square tubing, and have built something worth wile by now.

It would be more entertaining to see them use said fencepost or tubing to beat the shit out of each other. On youtube, with 100,000+ hits.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2010, 10:34:38 PM »

Oh wait I guess it was my fault. I wasn't sitting at home drawing welfare cooking hot pockets why the whore wife blows  O0   :mexi:  Jew for $5 a pop to pay your sorry asses bills.
this would hurt so much if it was true. not one part of it is true so it's just doug lying again.

your story keeps changing around, i bet there was no car that pulled out infront of you at all.
lies, lies, and more lies.

The only thing that changed was the distance between the van in front of me, I love how "my story keeps changing". Weather it be from the exaggerated distance of someone on a adrenalin rush or the shitty memory of a minuscule detail almost 3 months ago, that variable had nothing to do with the accident.

I don't know what got your panties in a wad, but go have some government funded microwavable deliciousness and chill out.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2010, 12:49:22 AM »

You're about a nasty bitch, rolling over when I call at 5 am and immediately lighting up.   

Towdogg

• Certified OG
  • Cfm's don't roll through an air intake!
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2010, 01:05:47 AM »

Life is too short....   Smoke em if ya got em.....    Quitting is for quiters...

txdohczc

« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2010, 07:39:07 AM »

n/a mike and doug should just fuck and get it over with i cant tell who cries more at this point

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2010, 09:25:04 AM »

this would hurt so much if it was true. not one part of it is true so it's just doug lying again.

your story keeps changing around, i bet there was no car that pulled out infront of you at all.
lies, lies, and more lies.

The only thing that changed was the distance between the van in front of me, I love how "my story keeps changing". Weather it be from the exaggerated distance of someone on a adrenalin rush or the shitty memory of a minuscule detail almost 3 months ago, that variable had nothing to do with the accident.

I don't know what got your panties in a wad, but go have some government funded microwavable deliciousness and chill out.

You will never know more about the world than NA mike.  you should have been riding your bike in the street and this would have never happened.

Everyone hates you mike.  we are all now stupider for reading your posts.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

97Econobox

• Certified OG
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2010, 09:25:54 AM »

By the way.  Mike loves tranny cock. which renders your argument invalid.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2010, 11:38:07 AM »

Being Henry renders your existence invalid.

97Econobox

• Certified OG
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2010, 12:15:32 PM »

Being Henry renders your existence FUCKING AWESOME.

fixed for accuracy.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2010, 12:50:03 PM »

Hotrodlincoln

• Certified OG
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2010, 02:37:56 PM »

Stop sucking cigs, start sucking dicks.
kill yourself piss face

colt45

• Mista Pimpsta
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2010, 04:48:01 PM »

if you really want to quit, fine.  but the only years cigs take off your life are the shitty ones at the end.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up