:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: anyone have any tips on quitting smoking?  (Read 12153 times)

ApexSilver06MR

• RealHomeMadeTurbo's "pee wee"
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • RealHomeMadeTurbo Resident Cocksmith!
anyone have any tips on quitting smoking?
« on: February 16, 2010, 12:21:33 PM »

i really need to quit smoking.  been smoking since I was 13 and im 27 now. 

i do smoke like a fuckin chimney.  i drive around all day at work and its one of those things where if im stuck in traffic, spark one up. 

i did quite 2 years ago but only lasted a month.  i used sunflower seeds and it just made a mess all over the car and garage so i decided to save myself the mess and just got back on the cancer sticks...   
pee wee for the size of my p..........

Nor*Cal Spoolin'#039#039 Nig Nog

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
Re: anyone have any tips on quitting smoking?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 12:33:18 PM »

Yeah....don't be a pussy and just stop.

If I can dry up you can quit smoking....you just wanna HAVE to do it.

Think of the money you'll save, I've saving $35 a week by not drinking. I will still have a beer if I'm out for dinner, but I don't eat out that much so maybe a beer a month? I'm no longer bringing home 30 packs of Beast Ice...I think it might cause a production line to shut down, LOL!
OG before the OG'#039#039s

arsenio

• I have the word "CockHound" tattooed on my neck
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 12:35:52 PM »

Just say " No thanks, I only smoke sausage"
I am currently banned for being a piece of shit.
Will you miss me?

Ghetto_D

• Certified OG
  • Ho Chi Minh Shoot a Load on your CHin
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 12:41:08 PM »

smoke weed instead

jk. go on some websites, and print out some pictures of cancer infested lungs, and put them up wherever you light up the most to remind your ass what your doing to yourself.

That might work.

TTC

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 12:57:21 PM »

Patch worked pretty good for me.  Take two of them, put em over your eyes so you can't find your smokes.

Tim

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 01:00:55 PM »

I'm with bone and just do it.  Looking for another crutch to take the place seems like destined failure to me.

Course maybe I'm different but I quit smoking cigs and pot and even a nice opiate habit at one point, all cold turkey.

Change your lifestyle for a while until you are over it.

1fasthf

• RHMT resident Bruce Buffer
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 01:18:55 PM »

yea im still kickin the opiate habbit, cant seem to go for more than a week.....

so i cant give advice, never smoked cigs but did smoke weed, never was for me.

one thing that has really helped was startin to eat right,working out doing something to better my health, the more healthy u feel, the less u will want to poison ur body
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i159/kckustums/nig4.gif

A fine, possibly underaged female complimented the CRX yesterday. nbspnbsp I left her in a cloud of burnt oil chyeeeaaah

ApexSilver06MR

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 01:26:24 PM »

yea im still kickin the opiate habbit, cant seem to go for more than a week.....

so i cant give advice, never smoked cigs but did smoke weed, never was for me.

one thing that has really helped was startin to eat right,working out doing something to better my health, the more healthy u feel, the less u will want to poison ur body

i cant eat right.  I come home and wife has greesy filipino food for me on the table.  maybe we have to make changes in that area then. 

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 01:29:06 PM »

I use to smoke cigs........

Im dead now so I dont somke them anymore...

But for real, I just decided I didn't want to smoke anymore and quit. I had been smoking a pack a day for 10 years. Jay dose your wife smoke cigs? Mine dosent so it was alot easier because there was no one else around me that did. If you can make it a month, you can quit for good. I tried the patch but it made me puke....lol
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

patsmx5

• Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 01:34:05 PM »

+100000
Quote: Originally Posted by Adam Hopkins
There is no such thing as too much boost. You could have too little rod, piston, or sleeve. But never too much boost.

ApexSilver06MR

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2010, 01:41:44 PM »

But for real, I just decided I didn't want to smoke anymore and quit. I had been smoking a pack a day for 10 years. Jay dose your wife smoke cigs? Mine dosent so it was alot easier because there was no one else around me that did. If you can make it a month, you can quit for good. I tried the patch but it made me puke....lol

She does smoke.  Never while she is pregnant though.  She can quit cold turkey.   

Fuck, im a fuckin old man and want to be here for my grand children when I finally have some.   

i think im going to go back on the sunflower seed thing and candy.. 

patsmx5

• Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2010, 01:47:17 PM »

She does smoke.  Never while she is pregnant though.  She can quit cold turkey.  

Fuck, im a fuckin old man and want to be here for my grand children when I finally have some.  

i think im going to go back on the sunflower seed thing and candy.. 
My dad smoked from 17 to like 48. He finally decided he was going to quit, and he quit, but started eating peppermints to help deal with it. Sure, that sounds bad to kick one habit and start another. But he did quit smoking. And after a year of eating peppermints, and seeing a dentist, he quit the candy. If that's what it takes, I say do it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Adam Hopkins
There is no such thing as too much boost. You could have too little rod, piston, or sleeve. But never too much boost.

1fasthf

• RHMT resident Bruce Buffer
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2010, 01:47:52 PM »

i hear ya on not being able to eat healthy, its hard.

keep the grandchildren thing in your head, use that as motivation, have ur wife quit, start eating healthier, slowly but surely you will accomplish it
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i159/kckustums/nig4.gif

A fine, possibly underaged female complimented the CRX yesterday. nbspnbsp I left her in a cloud of burnt oil chyeeeaaah

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2010, 03:03:49 PM »

Just fuckign stop smoking.  its what i did.  carried water bottles and gum around.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2010, 03:09:56 PM »

You could quit so you don't kill yor kids with second hand smoke. But liek said before grow a pair and quit. My grandma did what alot of old people who smoked all there life, she just stopped one day and never smoked again.  :noel:

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2010, 03:10:24 PM »

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

BenDover

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2010, 03:47:41 PM »

chew minty gum
Vouches(OHMT)-Birdley42008,Boosted_StinkyNuts,99redek,ichbinsobose,d-t,sikcrx89,Hollas628,96_civ,volumeking333,SmellySOHC,TunerToys,

Sold to -ghettoturbo, chris m,b20accord

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2010, 03:53:41 PM »

who the fuck does the lucky cig anymore?  i didn't know you were 16 lol.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2010, 03:55:20 PM »

Quit buying cigarettes.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2010, 04:27:50 PM »

just gotta man up and quit. i don't recommend starting another bad habit like sunflower seeds.
find something that is good for you and make that a habit. i just traded soda for water and it's hard, but i'm doing good.
i used to kill a 12 pack every 2-3 days. if i can stop drinking soda then anyone can stop smoking.

i saw some fat ass people on the biggest loser crying that they are too fat to play with their kids.
i don't want to be too fat to play with my kids, and i don't want to have all the health problems my fat uncles have.
soda was my first step, eating healthier is my next step

"Breaking News: California welfare professional kills six in Dollar Store rampage after suffering Hot Pocket binge relapse"

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2010, 04:38:28 PM »

Nothing like seeing N/A mike and N/A doug, with a combined 12,000 posts and still nothing having to do with boost, bash each other on who is greater fail.  :?:
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2010, 04:39:11 PM »

i'd rather be a welfare professional than a dumb ass that drives his car in a ditch then tries to scare a kid in to paying for it.

Yeah because taking a ditch to avoid possible injury or death to myself, my brother, and another individual is such a "dumb ass" move. Please tell me how you would react in such an incident sir?

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2010, 04:42:50 PM »

i'd rather be a welfare professional than a dumb ass that drives his car in a ditch then tries to scare a kid in to paying for it.

Yeah because taking a ditch to avoid possible injury or death to myself, my brother, and another individual is such a "dumb ass" move. Please tell me how you would react in such an incident sir?
i wouldn't have pulled the e-brake to help control my car. therefore i wouldn't have skidded into the ditch

50$ says your ebrake doesn't even work
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

ironcrx

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2010, 04:44:06 PM »

I dont smoke but ive tried a few times while social drinking with friends.  I never picked up on it because Ive already had cancer once before when I was 18 (im 22 now) and I plan on staying that way.  Surgery then 4 months of chemo made sure ill never become hooked.
"quotquotI lost a testical to cancer and I still got more balls than anyone else in the room!"quotquot

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2010, 04:45:45 PM »

FS/FT e-brake cable

Wil sell for $10 or trade for
-pepperoni hot pocket
- ham and cheese hot pocket
-bacon and egg hot pocket
- jalapeno hot pocket
- blue dash

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2010, 04:46:13 PM »

i wouldn't have pulled the e-brake to help control my car. therefore i wouldn't have skidded into the ditch

Yeah in which case you would have slammed the drivers side door of your car into a telephone pole at 50mph. That's much better than taking a ditch and messing up the bumper  

chris

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2010, 05:12:34 PM »

Most people get back into it because if they drink they smoke. Pretty much why I have been an off and on smoker since I was 19. Go a couple months and then bam right back into it. I only smoke while I work/drink the rest of the time I dont feel the need.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2010, 05:15:38 PM »

Yeah in which case you would have slammed the drivers side door of your car into a telephone pole at 50mph. That's much better than taking a ditch and messing up the bumper  

i wouldn't have been out of control sliding towards a light pole, learn to drive nigger. you need to practice emergency stops.

and fuck you christ, my e-brake doesn't work.
it's getting fixed this weekend

Bwahahahahahahahahaha, emergency stops? Please tell me how far it takes you to stop going 55mph.....I guarantee it isn't >20ft which is about what I had to work with.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2010, 05:17:14 PM »

Switch back to your sunflower seeds, messy is not as bad as crappy health effects and the smell of smoke laced breathe/clothing.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2010, 05:53:18 PM »

N/A I try to give you credit since nobody else will, but honestly if you believe that every accident on the road is avoidable - you are a moron, sir.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up