:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got video of your car doing rippers or dirty 2/3rds? post them up! (link)

Poll

Do you pee in the shower?

Yes
- 65 (90.3%)
No
- 7 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you pee in the shower?  (Read 11983 times)

TheMadScientist

• Certified OG
  • I'm like Batman and Shit
Do you pee in the shower?
« on: June 15, 2010, 09:22:25 AM »

So after my man vs. woman in the shower post it has come to my attention that not every guy urinates in the shower. I thought this was a normal natural thing every guy did. I'm pretty sure all real men do piss in the shower and wherever else they please. Please enlighten me as to whether this thought is correct or whether my entire youth was a sham.
Why would I not be surprised if your pink slip included "quotquotthen Mr Davis overturned the table while shouting, HOWS THAT FOR FLUID MECHANICS?!"quotquot?

Jorsher

• Certified OG
Re: Do you pee in the shower?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 09:50:02 AM »

This was actually a poll for x264 :P

And, hell yes I pee in the shower.  If I'm running late, there's no time to stop at the toilet.

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 10:04:46 AM »

I piss on my wife in the shower, I still cant figger out why she hates me  ???
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 10:05:34 AM »

I piss on my wife in the shower, I still cant figger out why she hates me  ???

Do you sing R Kelly to her?

Golden showersss

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
  • Teh Secksy.....I has it
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 10:14:00 AM »

I see nothing wrong with it. It goes to the same place as the toilet.
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 11:02:36 AM »

Been doing it ever since I lived in a dorm so 10 years. Told my girl I did it a while ago and she was grossed out, but now she doesn't care anymore really because there's no way I would ever stop.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

Lowerit

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 11:15:19 AM »

same as taking a shit in the shower, as long as you stomp it down it's all going the same place.
fuck you

RotaryGeek

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 11:20:04 AM »

same as taking a shit in the shower, as long as you stomp it down it's all going the same place.

I lol'ed. I take a piss in the shower, something about the warm water running over me that makes you have to piss. Even when you just pissed before hopping in the shower. Now taking a shit.........
Word of advice - Don'#39#39t ever cough while taking a piss.

<ltlta href="quotquothttp://www.giffies.com/viewgif/514/amateur-red.html"quotquot TITLE="quotquotClick to Play Amateur Red"quotquot TARGET="quotquot_blank"quotquot>gtgtClick to Play!<ltlt/a>gtgt

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2010, 11:32:29 AM »

I'm pretty sure my wife does it too, but I'm not 100% on that. Saves on toilet paper I guess. Lol
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2010, 11:46:29 AM »

Uninitiated girls don't understand guys don't have to piss on THEMSELVES when standing up to get the job done. If I had a short dick stuck up between skin flaps like Rick P's, yeah, I might not see it the same either.

When you think about it, it's actually a constructive behavior. You're saving water, along with neutralizing alkaline soap scum.

Now taking a shit.........

Ask long distance runners about that one.......
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2010, 11:49:05 AM »

Been doing it ever since I lived in a dorm so 10 years. Told my girl I did it a while ago and she was grossed out, but now she doesn't care anymore really because there's no way I would ever stop.

I peed on my exgf's leg and lol'd for hours.  There was no way she could get mad, shes in th shower she can just wash it off
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2010, 12:37:29 PM »

Yeah I even pee in the shower after lacrosse sometimes.
92GSR - mild interest

bigwig

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2010, 12:42:53 PM »

I'm confused.

Wake up.  Turn on the shower.  Take a piss in the toilet.  Get into a hot shower.

I can't figure out why anyone would want to do it in another order.

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2010, 12:46:50 PM »

I peed on my exgf's leg and lol'd for hours.  There was no way she could get mad, shes in th shower she can just wash it off

kind of off topic, but this reminded me of a guy I work with. He said he pisses between his wife's legs while she is sitting on the toilet. I dot know how he can aim that well, I never know where mine is going till it's a steady stream.
obd1>gtgtall

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2010, 12:49:24 PM »

Yes I pee in the shower, with or without the wife in the shower.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2010, 12:49:58 PM »

I'm confused.

Wake up.  Turn on the shower.  Take a piss in the toilet.  Get into a hot shower.

Saves time when you stand in the shower and pee. :?:

Just do not piss on a wash cloth and proceed to wash with without first rinsing out wash cloth. ;D

kind of off topic, but this reminded me of a guy I work with. He said he pisses between his wife's legs while she is sitting on the toilet. I dot know how he can aim that well, I never know where mine is going till it's a steady stream.

I do not think that would work with most women. Because that would bring up serious trust issues.  :?: :-\ :o ;) ;D

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2010, 12:51:12 PM »

I'm confused.

flat rate bitch.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2010, 12:52:08 PM »

I piss excellence. Anywhere i please, i actually prefer hanging the thing outside and peeing off my deck.... but thats just me... SOmething about pissing outside that makes me feel awesome.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

bigwig

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2010, 12:53:51 PM »

By your logic, I'm supposed to jump into a cold shower so I can pee on my feet to save 2 minutes.

It sounds like you guys are sitting there scratching your balls and playing with your morning wood during the 2 minutes I'm pissing while my shower gets nice and warm.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2010, 12:56:14 PM »

If you're peeing on your foot, you aren't doing it right...

rawr2d2

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2010, 01:00:19 PM »

I piss excellence. Anywhere i please, i actually prefer hanging the thing outside and peeing off my deck.... but thats just me... SOmething about pissing outside that makes me feel awesome.

+ 1000

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2010, 01:04:26 PM »

I am also a fan of peeing outside. I have 2 acres of land and no neighbors on the sides or behind me. I will just pee outside to save the walking if I'm doing something outside
obd1>gtgtall

Lowerit

• Certified OG
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2010, 01:18:13 PM »

I like showering after I take a dump , I like to keep my cinnamon ring clean and stain free. I find that shitting in the shower works best. I actually sold my toilet .
fuck you

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2010, 01:30:23 PM »

By your logic, I'm supposed to jump into a cold shower so I can pee on my feet to save 2 minutes.

It sounds like you guys are sitting there scratching your balls and playing with your morning wood during the 2 minutes I'm pissing while my shower gets nice and warm.

peeing in the shower saves 2 gallons of water, not to mention the extra 60 seconds you have to wait for the toilet to finish filling so the water in the shower isnt steaming hot.

d112crzy

• Certified OG
  • white power
    • CrzyTuning
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2010, 01:38:03 PM »

Sounds to me like you need a better water heater. My water gets hot within 5 seconds, 10-15 in the winter. If it won't get hot, then I'll piss into the shower with me still standing outside while the water is running.
www.crzytuning.com

Nobody comes into my house and shits all over it.  

jabberwock

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2010, 01:45:19 PM »

bigwig.. you're missing that fact that you don't always have to pee before you get in.  When that warm water hits you it's all like "mmmm yeah that's nice let it all out."  That is the shower talking to you.  He wants you to piss in him.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2010, 01:59:27 PM »

bigwig.. you're missing that fact that you don't always have to pee before you get in.  When that warm water hits you it's all like "mmmm yeah that's nice let it all out."  That is the shower talking to you.  He wants you to piss in him.

Yes.

Wake up, zombie-walk to bathroom, start water, take off clothing, jump in hot shower and relieve myself.

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2010, 02:14:29 PM »

make it simple for you

HMT= pees in the toliet
RHMT=pees in the shower like a fucking man.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2010, 02:24:36 PM »

So after my man vs. woman in the shower post it has come to my attention that not every guy urinates in the shower, only heterosexual ones.  I thought this was a normal natural thing every guy did. I'm pretty sure all real men do piss in the shower and wherever else they please. Please enlighten me as to whether this thought is correct or whether my entire youth was a sham.

+1

i actually prefer hanging the thing outside and peeing off my deck.... but thats just me...

Oh, the things we learn from our fathers.

ifly87

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2010, 02:27:13 PM »

I honestly dont know if I've ever pissed in the shower, or even thought about it. I guess this thread may be a life changing event, I may have to give it a try.....
Sorry dirtyturbopantyripper, you are banned from using this forum!
You are banned! K Series >gtgt D Series

Lol...Fags
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up