:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: cop vs girl  (Read 15904 times)

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
Re: cop vs girl
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2010, 01:02:49 AM »

The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2010, 02:04:05 AM »

death to tyrants.

the coming collapse of govt is accelerating everyday. people won't forget
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

runsfromdacops

• Certified OG
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2010, 02:10:25 AM »

death to tyrants.

i dont think youd make it a week with out the gov. to keep you and the ppl around u in line.
GFI co-founder
twin turbo rear mount V1 CTS-V
built 383. 875/860RW pump/meth @ 18psi
turbo gixxer1000 250rwhp on pump @7psi
turbo integra 601/370 pump/meth @24 psi

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2010, 02:36:55 AM »

death to tyrants.

i dont think youd make it a week with out the gov. to keep you and the ppl around u in line.

dee dee dee

maybe you wouldn't make it a week without a master

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2010, 03:02:29 AM »

what you never heard the johnny bliss towel story? LOL youre missing out on some important rhmt history sir.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2010, 03:03:35 AM »

....THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

HIGHLANDER!!
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2010, 07:47:17 AM »

runsfromdacops

• Certified OG
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2010, 01:38:07 PM »

what you never heard the johnny bliss towel story? LOL youre missing out on some important rhmt history sir.

story? link?
GFI co-founder
twin turbo rear mount V1 CTS-V
built 383. 875/860RW pump/meth @ 18psi
turbo gixxer1000 250rwhp on pump @7psi
turbo integra 601/370 pump/meth @24 psi

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2010, 11:58:47 PM »

Chances are, like with all the other shit I missed, I was probably in jail. So yes, while you faggots were making towel history, I was sharing a 8x8x8 concrete box with 2 other men. It was borderline gay. Balls never touched.

Oh, and I'm gonna side with random on this one. Just b/c of my hatred for government, and crooked ass politicians, and their crooked ass "for hire" thugs you know are police.
  I've done a total of close to a year in various jails for being a broke ass. Not for violating anyone, or harming anyone. For driving on a suspended license. Now every jurisdiction around here have went to a "pay or stay" policy. No more payment plans, you either have the $6-700 on you, or go to jail. Fuck you for caging me for not having enough money to pay for your wife's tits. Fuck everything about the judicial system.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 12:03:07 AM by keelay »
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2010, 06:57:05 PM »

Chances are, like with all the other shit I missed, I was probably in jail. So yes, while you faggots were making towel history, I was sharing a 8x8x8 concrete box with 2 other men. It was borderline gay. Balls never touched.

Oh, and I'm gonna side with random on this one. Just b/c of my hatred for government, and crooked ass politicians, and their crooked ass "for hire" thugs you know are police.
  I've done a total of close to a year in various jails for being a broke ass. Not for violating anyone, or harming anyone. For driving on a suspended license. Now every jurisdiction around here have went to a "pay or stay" policy. No more payment plans, you either have the $6-700 on you, or go to jail. Fuck you for caging me for not having enough money to pay for your wife's tits. Fuck everything about the judicial system.

Last time I went to court for traffic it was in a small ass town where they held court in what seemed like a church or community center (was pitch ass dark with no lights outside, so still unsure what the hell it was). The "judge", which I find it hard to take anyone dressed in blue jeans and a t-shirt with any amount of real authority, said that if you don't pay it and want to stay in jail that there is a $xx fee per day for your jail stay. So once you get out for working off your fine you will owe just as much if not more for the jail fee that you will have to pay back also.

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2010, 08:41:52 PM »

There HAS to be something to protect people from being railroaded like that. That's exactly what it boils down to. Some fucking guy that knows some people gets a job as  judge, and fucks with people to generate revenue, which I'm sure he gets a nice little bonus from. It's bullshit, and just fucking inhumane.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2010, 08:45:06 PM »

There HAS to be something to protect people from being railroaded like that. That's exactly what it boils down to. Some fucking guy that knows some people gets a job as  judge, and fucks with people to generate revenue, which I'm sure he gets a nice little bonus from. It's bullshit, and just fucking inhumane.

sometimes lay judges are better than run of the mill establishment assclown judges. but not always.

i'm sorry but i don't respect men in dresses. and if you HAVE TO CALL YOURSELF HONORABLE and put people in jail who don't there is something wrong

TheMadScientist

• Certified OG
  • I'm like Batman and Shit
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2010, 09:02:31 PM »

If you don't like the laws here then get the fuck out! Plenty of other places you could go. I here Canada is nice.
Why would I not be surprised if your pink slip included "quotquotthen Mr Davis overturned the table while shouting, HOWS THAT FOR FLUID MECHANICS?!"quotquot?

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2010, 09:08:29 PM »

It's that thought process that leads to complacency.

TheMadScientist

• Certified OG
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2010, 09:22:35 PM »

Then become a non crooked politician or get into a place of power where you can change things. Quit bitching on the internet and go do something about it.
Why would I not be surprised if your pink slip included "quotquotthen Mr Davis overturned the table while shouting, HOWS THAT FOR FLUID MECHANICS?!"quotquot?

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2010, 09:34:25 PM »

I've done some small things before. The system is just to large and too corrupt for even a decent sized group to do much good. And even when a group does something, the way the politicians and media portray them is akin to a militant group of loons.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2010, 10:01:29 PM »

If you don't like the laws here then get the fuck out! Plenty of other places you could go. I here Canada is nice.

moron canada is worse.

what is so hard to understand about the us constitution and the concept of freedom and liberty? idiots like you should be the ones leaving, instead of ruining the US  you could just go to a country that is already shitty and everyone is complete slaves

fysh

« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2010, 10:19:19 PM »

moron canada is worse.

what is so hard to understand about the us constitution and the concept of freedom and liberty? idiots like you should be the ones leaving, instead of ruining the US  you could just go to a country that is already shitty and everyone is complete slaves

Johnny there are plenty of options out there for you. There's so many unstable 3rd world countries in South Asia and Africa that have weak, unstable and generally powerless central governments. Some of these are even mob ruled (you know, power to the people) and the inadequate police forces can do nothing to enforce the laws. Thailand and their recent violent protest against the government has made that nation pretty much a state of anarchy. Or how about the ethnic cleansing going on in krygistan (spelling?). They virtually have no police force to tell you what you can and can't do. They can't even stop the genocide of their own people. So Johnny, I see where the allure is with a weak central government and police force. Seems like it works out perfectly in the real world just as it does in the little fantasy world inside your ignorant skull. Oh wait...

Wake the fuck up, there's sacrifices to have a relatively safe life. Stop your mindless rants or buy a fucking plane ticket to an unstable nation.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2010, 10:47:16 PM »

moron canada is worse.

Johnny there are plenty of options out there for you. There's so many unstable 3rd world countries in South Asia and Africa that have weak, unstable and generally powerless central governments. Some of these are even mob ruled (you know, power to the people) and the inadequate police forces can do nothing to enforce the laws. Thailand and their recent violent protest against the government has made that nation pretty much a state of anarchy. Or how about the ethnic cleansing going on in krygistan (spelling?). They virtually have no police force to tell you what you can and can't do. They can't even stop the genocide of their own people. So Johnny, I see where the allure is with a weak central government and police force. Seems like it works out perfectly in the real world just as it does in the little fantasy world inside your ignorant skull. Oh wait...

Wake the fuck up, there's sacrifices to have a relatively safe life. Stop your mindless rants or buy a fucking plane ticket to an unstable nation.

durr durr durrrrrrr

this is the same old bullshit argument all statists make.

no, i want constitutional government. not anarchy.

those countries you speak of are not free, and are not in a state of anarchy. they are tyrannical authoritarian societies.

the united states seemed to do pretty well when it followed the constitution.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2010, 11:03:53 PM »

leed

• Certified OG
« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2010, 11:11:30 PM »

I subscribe to Ridleyreport, good stuff.

fysh

« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2010, 11:15:43 PM »

Wtf is a statist?

And remember when i said you lived in an ignorant fantasy world? Thailand is a constitutional democracy. House, senate, prime minister voted by the people. Doesn't exactly fit the bill as an authoritarian dictatorship like you claim. Do you actually listen to yourself?

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2010, 12:11:20 AM »

Wtf is a statist?

And remember when i said you lived in an ignorant fantasy world? Thailand is a constitutional democracy. House, senate, prime minister voted by the people. Doesn't exactly fit the bill as an authoritarian dictatorship like you claim. Do you actually listen to yourself?

funny. thailand is a tyrannical authoritarian society. just like i said. so the united states. and every other country in this world right now

a statist is someone who loves and believes the state is the best thing in the world. statism is the religion of authoritarian nutcases

here is a easy brain teaser for you fysh. if everyone loved the state and it was such a great thing. why do they need millions of armed thugs? don't you think if the state was the end all and be all of greatness in the world everyone would accept it with open arms? even if it was the best chance for good in the world? would they need to do it by force?

your state needs to use force, because people don't want it

TheMadScientist

• Certified OG
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2010, 12:20:00 AM »

People don't want to be told no I can't do something or what to do regardless what it is or the reason. You sir are asking for a perfect world and human nature will not allow that'

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2010, 12:28:44 AM »

bitch ass trick ho had it coming. Johnny is the coolest guy ever keelay is clearly s fucking moron

carry on
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

fysh

« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2010, 01:16:11 AM »

Wtf is a statist?

funny. thailand is a tyrannical authoritarian society. just like i said. so the united states. and every other country in this world right now

a statist is someone who loves and believes the state is the best thing in the world. statism is the religion of authoritarian nutcases

here is a easy brain teaser for you fysh. if everyone loved the state and it was such a great thing. why do they need millions of armed thugs? don't you think if the state was the end all and be all of greatness in the world everyone would accept it with open arms? even if it was the best chance for good in the world? would they need to do it by force?

You really are delusional. Human greed prevents this utopian society you proposed. Human nature is selfish. The state protects the weak from the strong. If they didn't, it would like Somolia with warlords fighting for the wealth and innocent people get caught in the crosshairs. The state uses force because the criminally sadistic dont usually respond favorably to "please"  Next "brain teaser"? Here's one for you, defend your nutjob theories using some proven hard real world evidence. So far every scenario where the government and its enforcement is weak, the people suffer. Dictatorship is just another example of strong taking advantage of the weak, let's see an example where your idea exist without some infastructure to regulated this human greed?

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2010, 01:22:22 AM »

Wtf is a statist?

You really are delusional. Human greed prevents this utopian society you proposed. Human nature is selfish. The state protects the weak from the strong. If they didn't, it would like Somolia with warlords fighting for the wealth and innocent people get caught in the crosshairs. The state uses force because the criminally sadistic dont usually respond favorably to "please"  Next "brain teaser"? Here's one for you, defend your nutjob theories using some proven hard real world evidence. So far every scenario where the government and its enforcement is weak, the people suffer. Dictatorship is just another example of strong taking advantage of the weak, let's see an example where your idea exist without some infastructure to regulated this human greed?

Save your breath man, theres no point... My trailer in rednecktopia is for sdale... 2 packs of smokes and my wife comes with it.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

fysh

« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2010, 01:27:05 AM »

Bdvt, how many towels?

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2010, 01:38:33 AM »

Here's one for you, defend your nutjob theories using some proven hard real world evidence. So far every scenario where the government and its enforcement is weak, the people suffer. Dictatorship is just another example of strong taking advantage of the weak, let's see an example where your idea exist without some infastructure to regulated this human greed?

the united states of america, 1776-1861
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

fysh

« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2010, 01:46:12 AM »

Here's one for you, defend your nutjob theories using some proven hard real world evidence. So far every scenario where the government and its enforcement is weak, the people suffer. Dictatorship is just another example of strong taking advantage of the weak, let's see an example where your idea exist without some infastructure to regulated this human greed?

the united states of america, 1776-1861

Oh right because slavery wasn't an example of weak being controlled by the strong in order to make the latter more wealthy. Lol. Hilarious.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up