:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuel for Bliss  (Read 5143 times)

leed

• Certified OG
Fuel for Bliss
« on: June 19, 2010, 04:47:14 AM »

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=626_1276905053

There is more to the story than what the video depicts, but im pretty sure this is as nonthreatening as it gets for a dog.

potatodude

Re: Fuel for Bliss
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 05:19:06 AM »

Thats fucked up.

sewell94

• Certified OG
  • Border Jumper
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 05:24:32 AM »

What a bunch of BS,

Glad to see those officers protecting the public from a wild crazed dog, tax dollars well spent   >:(
My real power is not interweb-based, although it does allow me to come across in the interwebs as a magical being shooting pixie dust and cupcakes out my asshole and such.

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 06:08:36 AM »

What a bunch of BS,

Glad to see those officers protecting the public from a wild crazed dog, tax dollars well spent   >:(
The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 10:13:04 AM »

My inlaw show a pit on the job once. It was in mid-air during a jump for his partner's neck/etc. This was in the street a block away from the owner's house.

That dog doesn't seem aggressive, at least not in that vid. Same can be said for any known video of Charles Manson.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

jabberwock

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2010, 10:44:28 AM »

Are you saying that dog has the power to make people kill other people?  Awesome, that dog should have been weaponized.

runsfromdacops

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2010, 01:36:55 PM »

that shit is fucked up. the dog didnt do any thing aggressive.
GFI co-founder
twin turbo rear mount V1 CTS-V
built 383. 875/860RW pump/meth @ 18psi
turbo gixxer1000 250rwhp on pump @7psi
turbo integra 601/370 pump/meth @24 psi

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2010, 01:39:20 PM »

I saw that video yesterday and I was upset for the rest of the night  :(

Looked like a sweet dog.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

ryan89crx

• Certified OG
  • 20lbs of love!
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2010, 01:58:43 PM »

Dog was on a catch pole, how the fuck is that a threat? That's complete bullshit...
d-series on 20 pounds will turn you out!

runsfromdacops

• Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2010, 02:08:36 PM »

can a cop be sued personaly? if so i hope the owner of the dog goes after them
GFI co-founder
twin turbo rear mount V1 CTS-V
built 383. 875/860RW pump/meth @ 18psi
turbo gixxer1000 250rwhp on pump @7psi
turbo integra 601/370 pump/meth @24 psi

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2010, 05:01:53 PM »

nothing will happen to them period. they can't be sued.

all cops are cowards. there is no way around it. those cops should be in jail getting ass raped by the people they put in there
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2010, 09:38:16 PM »

Wow you guys are seriously fucking retarded.
They weren't doing this for fun. You really need the other side of the story to know why they were doing this, but look at the body language of the cops, they weren't shooting the dog because it was threatening them.
Most municipalities mandate that rabid or otherwise infected animals are put down, same with dogs that have bitten people. In the city I live in if your dog is reported to have bitten someone with evidence it has to be put down.

SloS13

• RHMT Ex-President
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • My avatar is broken
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2010, 09:47:49 PM »

They weren't doing this for fun. You really need the other side of the story to know why they were doing this, but look at the body language of the cops, they weren't shooting the dog because it was threatening them.
Most municipalities mandate that rabid or otherwise infected animals are put down, same with dogs that have bitten people. In the city I live in if your dog is reported to have bitten someone with evidence it has to be put down.

put down is one thing, shot in the middle of the street is another.  How would they know if it was rabid or otherwise infected?  The only way to test for Rabies is to autopsy.

sewell94

• Certified OG
  • Border Jumper
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2010, 10:00:11 PM »

I'm not a dog person by any means, but my wifes parents have a doberman that is cool as hell, you can wrestle with him, play tag, whatever. The wifes grandparents live next door, and he walks her grandmother back home when she come over. I just pictured something like that happenning to him, he a member of the family.

I wondered what the story behind this was also. They purposely taped the incident, so it must have been planned out. Its just one of those thigs that when you see it, first thought is "are you serious."
My real power is not interweb-based, although it does allow me to come across in the interwebs as a magical being shooting pixie dust and cupcakes out my asshole and such.

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2010, 10:28:24 PM »

put down is one thing, shot in the middle of the street is another.  How would they know if it was rabid or otherwise infected?  The only way to test for Rabies is to autopsy.

Put down, on the street, who cares? They are in the middle of no where.

You test for Rabies on dead animals. If you had ever dealt with Rabid animals you would know that if an animal is showing signs of having the disease you put it down asap, and either bury it deep or take it to a lab to confirm the disease and dispose of it.

I love dogs, but I've had to put down two of my own. It sucks having to kill your friend, but both times I had to, they weren't going to live much longer and they were in too much pain for me to deal with.

Nothing in this video strikes me as odd ad at all, but maybe that is just because I grew up on a farm where putting down animals is a part of daily life ???

hotrex

• Certified OG
  • rough riding niggas since 2002
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2010, 10:47:17 PM »

quarter the dog, marinate in a white wine garlic and herb sauce and grill to desired consistency.

my dad always told me dont kill it unless u plan on eating it.   i can only be mad here if they in fact did not eat the dog.
1. nbspnbsp choda nbspnbsp 584 up, 134 down
 area between your bag and your asshole
Johnny bliss'#039#039s mom really worked my choda yesterday, I wont be able to ride my bike for a week

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2010, 11:48:24 PM »

you are wrong they were doing it for fun... if ONE man, let alone TWO men can't deal with one dog no matter how big it is, they should shoot themselves.

those cops are blood thirster trigger happy murderous criminals. he is itching the entire time to shoot the dog, he pulls his gun out several times but can't justify shooting it yet... then he finally said fuck it i really want to shoot something and shot it while it was on a leash laying on the ground.

they video tape it because they can say see it growled.

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2010, 11:53:24 PM »

quarter the dog, marinate in a white wine garlic and herb sauce and grill to desired consistency.

my dad always told me dont kill it unless u plan on eating it.   i can only be mad here if they in fact did not eat the dog.

My throughts exactly.

you are wrong they were doing it for fun... if ONE man, let alone TWO men can't deal with one dog no matter how big it is, they should shoot themselves.

those cops are blood thirster trigger happy murderous criminals. he is itching the entire time to shoot the dog, he pulls his gun out several times but can't justify shooting it yet... then he finally said fuck it i really want to shoot something and shot it while it was on a leash laying on the ground.

Agreed, and the towel they put over it is probably the same towel he showers with and wipes his ass with, now there is dog blood stains on it that compliment the asswhipe shit stains and vaginal blood.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2010, 12:08:09 AM »

Johnny, it never ceases to amaze how you feel the need to prove that you are in fact the least intelligent person on this entire board, you and widebooty were head to head for a while but have you seen him on here lately? No. You have the title, there is no need to continually prove it, its just annoying.

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2010, 12:23:33 AM »

all cops are cowards. there is no way around it. those cops should be in jail getting ass raped by the people they put in there

I'd go into the guy's yard, drag his own dog out into the street, and make it bite me. Sure you might get a tresspassing charge, but that won't make up for the dog's teeth marks.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2010, 01:26:07 AM »

Johnny, it never ceases to amaze how you feel the need to prove that you are in fact the least intelligent person on this entire board, you and widebooty were head to head for a while but have you seen him on here lately? No. You have the title, there is no need to continually prove it, its just annoying.

you lose.

your argument is that i'm an idiot.

my argument is hundreds of thousands of videos, news stories, etc... showing police brutalizing people and 95% of our liberty that is lost
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 01:51:14 AM by random-strike »

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2010, 01:28:48 AM »

I'd go into the guy's yard, drag his own dog out into the street, and make it bite me. Sure you might get a tresspassing charge, but that won't make up for the dog's teeth marks.

police can do just that. go into your yard. if your dog barks LIKE 99% OF FUCKING GOOD DOGS DO. they just shoot it.

there is another video of a cop getting out of his car, seeing the dog. waiting... walking towards the dog... then shooting it as it runs past playfully... he did it to show of to the newb that was in the cruiser still. cop of course lied several times until she said there is a video, hes a typical scumbag

cops are cowards and murderous criminals.

Puppycide in Oklahoma
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 01:31:13 AM by random-strike »

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2010, 02:08:17 AM »

you lose.

my argument is hundreds of thousands of videos, news stories, etc... showing police brutalizing people and 95% of our liberty that is lost

Yes, you are in fact an idiot.
I'm not saying that police brutality does not exist, but to the extent you say it does, it does not.
The problem with arguing with you Johnny is that you are completely dis attached from reality, your lack of reality corresponds with your lack of reason, which in turn makes you an idiot.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2010, 02:15:17 AM »

you lose.

Yes, you are in fact an idiot.
I'm not saying that police brutality does not exist, but to the extent you say it does, it does not.
The problem with arguing with you Johnny is that you are completely dis attached from reality, your lack of reality corresponds with your lack of reason, which in turn makes you an idiot.

wrong again

you consider police brutality only when they shoot/kill/brutalize people "illegally"

all the legal jack boot thuggery they perform is still brutality whether or not its "the law"

"the law" IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT JUST BECAUSE IT SIMPLY IS.

95% of police functions today is based around drugs. tell people they can't do what they want with their body is morally wrong and killing/maiming/terrorizing/jailing/stealing against these people are wrong.

any cop who has done anything to anyone who hasn't hurt another person or destroyed another person's property is a criminal and a thug.

all cops are criminals, they all engage in these types of "legal thuggery"

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2010, 01:00:09 PM »

ZING?

And maybe the owner should have had the foresight to invest in this:
http://poststuff4.entensity.net/061810/flash.php?media=dog.flv
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

2slow

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2010, 01:25:03 PM »

So jonny you think people should be able to do whatever they want as long as they dont hurt,kill,steal,or damage some one elses property? Thats pretty stupid man. What about a black guy going 90mph in a 30mph zone waving  a gun in the air while screaming "white people should die". In your eyes thats cool right, because he did not hurt,kill,steal, or damage someones property.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2010, 01:38:20 PM »

So jonny you think people should be able to do whatever they want as long as they dont hurt,kill,steal,or damage some one elses property? Thats pretty stupid man. What about a black guy going 90mph in a 30mph zone waving  a gun in the air while screaming "white people should die". In your eyes thats cool right, because he did not hurt,kill,steal, or damage someones property.

yes.

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2010, 01:46:10 PM »

No what he is saying that there are a lot of laws that are intrusive, not ALL. Like %75 of traffic laws are there to generate revenue, not "protect" anyone. And the over reach the law has, and its openness to interpretation by any judicial employee.
    Controlled substances should be just that, CONTROLLED. Just like alcohol and tobacco are. Why is it the governments responsibility to protect me from something that I wish to do? Why is it then, that the legal ramifications are 10x's worse that the effects of the drug? Why is it that we are incarcerating, and housing hundreds of thousands of people (at ~$7 a day of tax money) on bullshit drug charges? Ruining people's lives, seperating families, and exposing these "dopers" to REAL criminals in a prison (kid touchers, killers, etc..).

The failure in your logic is everything. 90 in a 30 is a legitimate threat. So is waving a gun around. That's why we have concealed weapons permits, to CONCEAL them. Things have to be left to interpretation sometimes. It's when you allow thugs like cops to bend the interpretation to fit the actions they WANT to carry out, that you then have a problem.

Oh, and white people should die
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

Hotrodlincoln

• Certified OG
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2010, 02:30:41 PM »

It costs more than 7$ a day to house criminals. I don't have exact figures but I think its atleast high double digits
kill yourself piss face

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2010, 02:34:53 PM »

It was 7 for alabama a few years ago when I worked for the DOC. I'm sure it's more, but it's something to think about.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up