:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Official RHMT TANK! that's right i said a TANK! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTF Ohio? *nws*  (Read 5893 times)

plymouth

• fuck you
WTF Ohio? *nws*
« on: July 01, 2010, 07:58:42 PM »

People in Ohio your life sucks, but could spread if it passes.

The law shit http://www.legislature.state.oh.us/bills.cfm?ID=128_HB_191

off another forum

Originally Posted by HB191 Bill Summary
The bill expands the definition of "street racing" to also include "any exhibition of speed or acceleration that is inconsistent with the normal operation of a vehicle on a public road, street, or highway."

This includes rapid take off, burning tires, driving fast on curvy roads. You do not need another car involved to be considered racing. Revving your engine at the light if your carb loads up could be considered an offense. THIS WILL BE A FELONY.

Under the bill, in addition to any other sanctions, the court must order the criminal forfeiture of the motor vehicle the offender was operating at the time the offender committed street racing if either of the following applies: (1) the motor vehicle the offender was operating at the time of such violation is registered in the offender's name, or (2) the motor vehicle the offender was operating at the time of such violation is not registered in the offender's name but is registered in the name of another person, and the person in whose name the motor vehicle is registered or the person in control of the motor vehicle permitted the offender to operate the motor vehicle and that person knew or had reasonable cause to believe that the offender would operate the motor vehicle in violation of the street racing prohibition or a substantially equivalent municipal ordinance.

If you get convicted of street racing -which now includes ANY AND ALL hard acceleration, high speed, hard cornering, even if no other car is participating- then the court will be REQUIRED, not allowed, REQUIRED to seize your car, with no discretion given to a sentencing judge. So quite literally, if you take off from a light any faster than the rest of traffic, an officer can decide you were racing, arrest you, impound your car, and the court will convict you, take your car and either crush it or sell it at auction.

Even worse, if you are WITNESS to a race, they can decide you were ENCOURAGING the race, and THE SAME PENALTY APPLIES. Worse, there doesn't seem to be any limitation on what can be considered "encouragement" of a race.

Originally Posted by HB191 Bill Summary
In addition, the bill provides that persons rendering assistance or encouragement in any form or manner to the defined competitive use of vehicles must be equally charged as participants (bill's additions to existing law are in italics).
This means, potentially, that if someone talks about a street race on here, and they get convicted for that race, hat anyone who even says something positive about that race can be charged with street racing, and face jail time and long-term license suspension.

In addition, for you guys with nitrous systems, they're going to require you to sign a statement saying you won't use purchased nitrous "in any motor vehicle that I operate on any public road, street, or highway in the state of Ohio." Gee, it doesn't say "in any motor vehicle BEING OPERATED on a public road", it says that you can't use it in a car that you operate on a public road. That leaves a lot of room for them to decide this means that even if you never use it on the road, they can charge you for using it at the track in a car that is also driven on the street. If you "violate" that statement, they'll charge you with misdemeanor falsification.

This bill gives police and courts free reign to consider ANY behavior they disapprove of as street racing, and destroy the life a livelihood of anyone they wish to without even having to produce any kind of real evidence.

chicks!

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
Re: WTF Ohio? *nws*
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 08:08:06 PM »

this is why those white trash fuckers shot those two pigs
they pulled their van over for street racing because they took a 30 exit ramp at 42.

fuck the court system, fuck law makers, fuck the government.
give the cops something to do like PROTECT people rather than fuck them up so they stop being targets for trailer trash with rifles.
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 08:11:51 PM »

bliss for president
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

rawr2d2

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 08:12:51 PM »

Ohio has no kind of street racing scene so I don't know why someone would waste their time writing this.

TheMadScientist

• Certified OG
  • I'm like Batman and Shit
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 08:29:42 PM »

Ohio has no kind of street racing scene so I don't know why someone would waste their time writing this.
You've never been to Cinncinati have you.

This law is dumb and way to vague. I understand the intent but fuck this is just asking to be abused and leaves too much discretion to our undertrained police officers.
Why would I not be surprised if your pink slip included "quotquotthen Mr Davis overturned the table while shouting, HOWS THAT FOR FLUID MECHANICS?!"quotquot?

ironcrx

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 08:32:23 PM »

Its going to be abused.

Wait a few months and there will be a story or two making big news because something incredibly stupid happened.
"quotquotI lost a testical to cancer and I still got more balls than anyone else in the room!"quotquot

TheMadScientist

• Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 08:52:05 PM »

I retract my previous statement.
That other forum your on is full of illiterate inbred morons

Street racing:
Quote from: From the bill:

Sec. 4511.251.  (A)(1) As used in this section and section 4510.036 of the Revised Code, "street racing" means the operation of two or more vehicles from a point side by side at accelerating speeds in a competitive attempt to out-distance each other or the operation of one or more vehicles over a common selected course, from the same point to the same point, wherein timing is made of the participating vehicles involving competitive accelerations or speeds.

Street racing in and of itself is a misdemeanor but .... if you use nitrous it becomes a FELONY ... WtF?!

Also though they must take your plates or your car they don't have to take your car. Unless you used or had NOS or injured someone

Quote from: From the bill:
(B) No person shall participate in street racing upon any public road, street, or highway in this state.

(E)(1) In addition to any other sanctions and in accordance with divisions (E)(2) and (3) of this section, the court shall order the immobilization and impoundment of the license plates of or criminal forfeiture of the motor vehicle the offender was operating at the time the offender violated division (B) of this section if either of the following applies:

(a) The motor vehicle the offender was operating at the time of the violation is registered in the offender's name.

(b) The motor vehicle the offender was operating at the time of the violation is not registered in the offender's name but is registered in the name of another person, and the person in whose name the motor vehicle is registered knew or had reasonable cause to believe that the offender would operate the motor vehicle in violation of section 4511.251 of the Revised Code or a substantially equivalent municipal ordinance.

Why would I not be surprised if your pink slip included "quotquotthen Mr Davis overturned the table while shouting, HOWS THAT FOR FLUID MECHANICS?!"quotquot?

plymouth

• fuck you
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 08:57:55 PM »

I retract my previous statement.
That other forum your on is full of illiterate inbred morons

That is believable it was a Chevrolet forum.

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 09:03:03 PM »

lulz and you guys hate on commiefornia. Cop said 'cool' when he saw my nitrous bottle in my illegal exhaust, illegally tinted camaro, while he didnt know the illegal carry of the pistol i had.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2010, 11:50:41 PM »

(2) the motor vehicle the offender was operating at the time of such violation is not registered in the offender's name but is registered in the name of another person, and the person in whose name the motor vehicle is registered or the person in control of the motor vehicle permitted the offender to operate the motor vehicle and that person knew or had reasonable cause to believe that the offender would operate the motor vehicle in violation of the street racing prohibition or a substantially equivalent municipal ordinance.

The bolded part means one thing. Steal all your gov-people's cars & cop cars, call on a pre-paid "burn" phone, and do plenty of rippers. They have to then tow the car regardless.

The other thing it implies: make your car faster. They have to catch you first.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

rawr2d2

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2010, 12:47:27 AM »

This law is dumb and way to vague. I understand the intent but fuck this is just asking to be abused and leaves too much discretion to our undertrained police officers.

I'm in cincinnati like every other day.  Your point?

jhonda

• BOATS-n-HOES
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2010, 02:36:53 AM »

WTF i hate fucking ohio dumb ass laws they did the pitbull law here in whitehall and now this shit not a day goes by were i get followd by these fucking stupid cops with nothing better to do.. i dont even have to be doing anything their just some HATERs fuck them . OLD ASS FUCKERS go die already before u think of another dumb ass law.. man one time years ago back in the rice day i had a neon green hatch and i had one of those chain licen plate cover things, anyways i went to get gas, drove past a couple PIGs butt fuckin eachother so while i was at speedway standing out side pumping gas these fuckers pulled up like im robbing the place made me stop pumping gas and get back into my car while they called another pig crap cruiser.. so by this time everybody is looking over I HAD A FUCKING crowd and it looked like some serious shit happend   if i was someone in the crowd thats what id b thinking,, but long story short they gave me a ticket for the chain plate cover thing wtf mayne eerrrr so while somebody was getting robbed or shot up or little girl is being raped or somebody was getting their blue dash stolen theyd rather waste my time and theirs .. i went to court and the judge just laughed and said see ya  i never paid a penny for that those fucker .. but thats not the only thing theirs plenty more dumb ass shit .. i hate OHIO cops. i wish they would do their real jobs
stock b20-vtec + 342hp 247wtq = NO TRACTION

TheMadScientist

• Certified OG
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2010, 11:32:43 PM »

(2) the motor vehicle the offender was operating at the time of such violation is not registered in the offender's name but is registered in the name of another person, and the person in whose name the motor vehicle is registered or the person in control of the motor vehicle permitted the offender to operate the motor vehicle and that person knew or had reasonable cause to believe that the offender would operate the motor vehicle in violation of the street racing prohibition or a substantially equivalent municipal ordinance.

The bolded part means one thing. Steal all your gov-people's cars & cop cars, call on a pre-paid "burn" phone, and do plenty of rippers. They have to then tow the car regardless.

The other thing it implies: make your car faster. They have to catch you first.

Actually it basically says if someone gives you the car and they let you or knew you where going to race it then they will take it. Not if you steal the car and race it.
You sir are an idiot.

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2010, 01:35:57 AM »

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CITY!
OG before the OG'#039#039s

rawr2d2

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2010, 09:45:42 AM »

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CITY!

No you quit pedo creeping in my state.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2010, 10:51:48 AM »

LOL.

You don't know anybody to take you to the races.

jabberwock

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2010, 10:52:19 AM »

"See you at da races!!!"  O0

SDRAWKCAB

• D series BALLA!
  • Certified OG
  • Rhino
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2010, 02:47:17 PM »

By the way this sounds
Every cop car should be impounded.
I have sex like a winning race car.
I always finish first and have left many disappointed.

rawr2d2

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2010, 04:53:39 PM »

LOL.

You don't know anybody to take you to the races.

Damn shame I don't get to see a bunch of assholes driving d15's with headers chirping first

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2010, 08:10:16 PM »

The intent of all laws is to make every normal person a criminal in one way or another, and then selectively enforce them on people they don't like.

That's why I have no respect for any of these local/state/fed leaches.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2010, 09:57:17 PM »

Always a race in Middletucky.
OG before the OG'#039#039s

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2010, 10:10:30 PM »

The intent of all laws is to make every normal person a criminal in one way or another, and then selectively enforce them on people they don't like.

preach brother, preach

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2010, 11:37:36 PM »

preach brother, preach

Flow my tears, the meter maid said.

SDRAWKCAB

• D series BALLA!
  • Certified OG
  • Rhino
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2010, 12:03:13 PM »

Flow my tears, the meter maid said.

Quote the meter maid, never more.
I have sex like a winning race car.
I always finish first and have left many disappointed.

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2010, 11:09:47 AM »

Just for the record, I have never read a meter in my life, checked one, or been paid to make sure someone else appropriately used it.

But I do love me some stevemode.

Pages: [1]   Go Up