:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Daspoop/Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: turbohf ~ never ending CRX project... 247whp/205fttq :) **SOLD**  (Read 42245 times)

turbohf

• aka: the rHMT Jew
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
Re: turbohf ~ never ending CRX project...
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2012, 03:22:24 AM »

I got the hf t25 plate sitting on the side whenever your ready.

you find the intake manifold also? if that doesnt look like shit, im gonna need that too.
Dustin  :Jew:
1987 Buick Regal Limited 6.0L/4L80E (LQ4, 862 heads, tbss intake, 92mm tb, e1841p cam, Holley EFI)
2000 Silverado LS 5.3L Reg Cab Short Bed
1966 Chevy II Nova 400 4dr Sedan V8

'Faster, Faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.'

JaredKaragen

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2012, 02:36:16 PM »

gotta dig through my storage crates at the shop...  i think i put the manifolds inside one of them...

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2012, 11:07:18 PM »

no promises or anything, but progress will be made in the coming weeks... or maybe just another pile of parts... either way, ill try to take and post pics of it all... :Jew:

so the other day i started cleaning that huge fuckin mess i call a garage. made nice progress. but still not really clean. still got some more to go. i have several work bench areas (none really sturdy tho) that are all just covered in random shit. like one is just full of misc hardware.

anyway today, i finished? nope. i tore more shit apart LOL.

fuckin EWWW.

but it all looked OEM. MAINS looked ok'ish. not bad for a shitload of miles. RODS where nice and shiny with slight debris. mains maybe usable, rods no. not that im going to, im just buying a whole set of KING/ACL's.

RINGS. now if you remember (or look up a couple posts) this piece of shit didnt have compression worth a shit on 1&4. nothing really looks amiss with anything. #1 rings appeared to be a little sticky, but not stuck. if anything it was more the oil rings than the compression rings.
pistons slid threw the bores NICE AND EASY lol. bores are pretty smooth, very little cross hatch.

im going to bring all this shit into work for a nice super cleaning. see if i can barrow a bore gauge from one of the guys to see how far this thing is out. but right now the plan is to buy a dingleball hone off ebay (~65bucks) and scratch her up a little. along with of course new rings/bearings/gaskets.

also. im officially retiring the Harbor Freight torque wrench. sad day i know :'(  yes, i have put many motors together with that lol. bought a new Husky wrench. hope it gives me a little more piece of mind.

1987 Buick Regal Limited 6.0L/4L80E (LQ4, 862 heads, tbss intake, 92mm tb, e1841p cam, Holley EFI)

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2012, 03:51:17 PM »

im officially retiring the Harbor Freight torque wrench.

I retired mine back in January. Got a new craftsman one for Xmas because the hf clicker inside broke or something. But I did put lots of shit together with mine too.

Dude, go to walmart, and get some plastic totes and put all your wiring in one, all your hardware in another, and ect ect. Or be cheap like me and get some good sturdy boxes and organize all your shit that way. My garage may not be "clean" but its organized. Even when tools r all over the place. I spend about 15min a week "trying" ::) to keeping shit in order. And Ive learned to throw shit away. Even if there is a chance I might need that little part in 4 years, I would rather take the trip to the junk yard or ebay and spend $5 for it than have it sitting on/under/near the bench.
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2012, 03:57:06 PM »

im officially retiring the Harbor Freight torque wrench.

I retired mine back in January. Got a new craftsman one for Xmas because the hf clicker inside broke or something. But I did put lots of shit together with mine too.

Dude, go to walmart, and get some plastic totes and put all your wiring in one, all your hardware in another, and ect ect. Or be cheap like me and get some good sturdy boxes and organize all your shit that way. My garage may not be "clean" but its organized. Even when tools r all over the place. I spend about 15min a week "trying" ::) to keeping shit in order. And Ive learned to throw shit away. Even if there is a chance I might need that little part in 4 years, I would rather take the trip to the junk yard or ebay and spend $5 for it than have it sitting on/under/near the bench.

I need to do more of this.  :noel:

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2012, 04:02:50 PM »

i have been working the pile of extra parts i might need, or never, down. i threw a bunch more away this time. was thnking about some totes. maybe ill hit walmart on the way home.

i cut every plug off of every wire harness i had and out them in a box. still have the wire....need to throw it away...lol

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2012, 04:07:04 PM »

i have been working the pile of extra parts i might need, or never, down. i threw a bunch more away this time. was thnking about some totes. maybe ill hit walmart on the way home.

i cut every plug off of every wire harness i had and out them in a box. still have the wire....need to throw it away...lol

Any extra full obd1 harness laying around?

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2012, 04:24:31 PM »

nope. just cut up shit.

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2012, 12:00:33 AM »

so i said something about going to walmart on the way home. guy at work was all EWW, WHY?! said i needed some totes, he damn near yelled dont/stop/etc lol. i guess one of his buddies that owns a shop bought a bunch of crap while on the road, needed something to move them in...$600 later after cleaning out the local target, they where back on the road LOL. so i should be able to score at least a couple for jew/free  :Jew:  we will see. plus, procrastination...duh.

speaking of the CRX...back to the REAL story...

====

so, you all have known or heard, or done some RHMT Motor mounts right?!?!?!... well, for the kids:

go to your autoparts store...

get that shit. make sure its that part number. i got one in a cardboard tube before. shit blew out and made a fuckin mess. lost a $2 caulking gun lol. speaking of, this shit is THICK! use a good caulking gun, step up to the $5 one. i have used mine a couple times now. solid unit.
also, if its cold as ballz outside like it is here (ok, only like 40*) KEEP IT WARM in the house before starting. when its cold seems to not flow as well.

OH YEAH. DONT GET THIS SHIT ON YOU. its a bitch to get off. seriously. get some gloves.

so i had 3 perfectly good motor mounts (front one is always fubar on a CRX)... so lets destroy some shit!

i took my drill, railled some big holes in the rubber. the burnt some out.... got bored after playing with the fire for a while. besides i needed some structure to it to located the bushing. more urethane the better right? i did end up dropping a decent size metal plug into the mix like Haffa. need to make sure i had enough goo for all the mounts.

TOLD YA! nice crack most the way threw the mount. just flopping around in there. so i couldnt really cut too much. dremel was acting up (ok, HF china crap one) so i just threw a nut and washer in there to locate the bushing, and act as a limiter of sorts. stiffen up more than the urethane ;)

i only took special care with the front and rear mounts as they are the ones controlling the engine movement. the other 2 are there more to hold the engine/tranny in the car.

TAPE EM UP! probably wanna use better tape. that stuff doesnt stick well, and ended up blowing out a little.
also you notice that i didnt tape it flat. gives more room for the goo to surround the bushing.

when your done. you probably got some goo all over your gloves. use your fingers, smooth that shit out on the mounts. carefully take off gloves and toss them.

btw. i killed the whole can.

DONE?  now let that sit for 2 days...or 2 months. depending on your build timeline.

now that im done. i forgot something. lol. i did a load of research on this before i did it (i have done this like 5times im sure). i was going to use something different this time. but changed my mind.

you know and love some hasport/innovative/place racing/whatever mounts right? they all are sold in "durometers" (or whatever) meaning how solid they are.

62a = "street" (rattled the shit out of the CRX)
80a = "race"
90a = "retard/hardcore"

now i found a liquid urethane 2part mixture for all 3 of those. (just do a search for liquid urethane motor mounts) you can get it on ebay for cheap (sold as motor mount filler) or from mccmaster whatever.

so whats the 3M windo-weld? the spec sheet says 55-60a...  its cheaper, little on the soft side, and the shit was at the autoparts store next to my house.

===

oh. before i left work i put a bunch of shit in the washing machine...

so, THATS what its suppose to look like? block is in the trunk of my car. wanna measure it, see how bad it is. crank is around somewhere too. already did the head, its buried in some shit. threw the pistons in the CRX. not even sure im using them. we will see i guess...

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2012, 08:03:38 AM »

Great mount info., that shit never gets old.  :noel:

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2012, 07:33:05 PM »

GOT MY INTERIOR PIECES!   ;DDD

i was missing the cargo box, and the vertical piece of the cargo cover. i got the box, all the cover, and hatch carpet... i already had the tire board... shit maybe ill find a DA6 spare tire and a jack kit to complete this lol... ehh probably not.

started off by cleaning the box up, and trying to bend back the top piece. most of the CRX cargo box things i have seen have had a nice little bow to them. seen a couple that have been just fubar.

so i tried a couple things, but really i think would have worked good was a steamer, i dont have one. so i took a wet sponge and dampened up the back side of the cardboard shit they made the cover out of, then made a stand and set heavy shit on it for the night (just like smashing something in a heavy book to flatten it)

yeah, so my IRC/Spearco 2-216 intercooler seems to be the perfect size, and is heavy. threw a pack of Coke for good measure.

i did about the same for the vertical piece, but it wasnt as bent.

:noel:  i already had the upper part of the cargo cover. mine was nicer (almost in one piece lol),  so i will probably be selling the other one. i also got the hatch carpet. i left that off cuz im gonna pressure wash it at work. he also hooked me up with a corner light and some other little trinkets.

the day before i went to the junkyard. i scored a new pedal to swap out the one i modified for the hydro setup... wasnt the same, but of course i got it to fit just fine. and i also got the tranny bracket that i was missing from my swap.

took the hydro swap parts out... FOR SALE! if anyone would like this fine piece in there EF...

:Jew:

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2012, 07:13:05 AM »

How much are ya asking?  :noel:

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2012, 09:45:10 PM »

ok. parts started arriving...

corner light i actually picked up with the cargo cover shit...

after cleaning/buffing it i notices all those little odd cracks on the inside, and the crack on the inside on the reflector??!?! wtf? should i buy a new one all together? or rock it? idk...

new one. this one is on my desk at work. i ordered it for my car. ill probably order another one? that one just looks so sexy. plus if i order one, wanna do it before they are discontinued lol.

dont think this needs a caption on RHMT?  :Jew:

of the millions of camber kits on ebay/world why this one? well i hate aftermarket shit (in general). i had an SPC rear kit that was seized. slider kits just scare me, cuz well they are chinese, and move. i just want to set my shit and leave it.
my car has already been aligned. its square, just cambered more than i want. so i got this. i have had one before that i got at the junkyard. its a knockoff of a Progress Suspension part (like 200bucks). its a solid kit that just offsets the bushing with 2 settings: "low" and "gangsta low". when i put it on my CX that was pretty slammed it damn near zeroed my camber, didnt like that, so i put it on the low setting. got some useable camber. CRX has like -3.5*... so we will see where it ends up. put it on the low side for now. paperwork claims correction of up to 1.75*
rear is just new bolts with a stack of washers. im sure you have seen this before. does the same thing, pushes the control arm back out.

all the pics for now it looks like. more shit coming later....

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2012, 09:48:58 PM »

PARTS!

simple. remember i moved my battery to the bumper/fender. well im having issues with the cable i think. so that will get replaced to (shit ass CSK crap). also going to add this. mount it to the frame rail. then i have a jump point, and easy access to adding more power for shit (fuel pump, amp, alarm, etc).

yep.

FULL?

gaskets/seals that i like, and am gonna use. im gonna rock this composite HG. nice multi layer exhaust gasket. random seals/orings for rebuild...

shit in the box that i wont use (cuz it sucks), or i have no idea wtf it is? and some shit thats not even for my motor.

FULL SET? no. notably absent are the injector orings. odd cuz i have been buying from the same vender, with the same parts several times now (B18C5, EK/minime thing, B18C, A6) and those had all 3 injector seals/orings.... so really i have an extra set or two if i need them. lol.

3-4th set of valve steam seals that all 16 look the fuckin same. should be white springs (x8) and a grey/black spring (x8)... these all have white? so....? probably going to buy honda ones.

still, not a bad deal for the price.

china 12" slim fans.... why 2? well they where cheap ($40shipped). try to get both on the CRX, if that fails (probably) the other will go on the GVR4 (its wearing the CRX fan, reason for new one)...if both fit the CRX, well ill have to buy another for the GVR4 before it gets hot as shit outside/hook the AC back up.

i have several items MIA with tracking showing a delivery date of today. one is for a buddies motor im suppose to be building, machine shop needs that shit.

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2012, 10:33:14 PM »

PARTS!

this might be the first shift knob i have bought in 10years...

wait.... those arent mine LOL... some chromoly retainers for a B18C im rebuilding for a buddy.

so i go to cut this next package open, and as i slice...

WARNING:  Jew toy inclosed   :Jew:

HF to DSM... i also have a HF manifold w/shield around here somewhere...

oh and before i even left work i snagged up some shit... only about half of it lol.

upper/lower/bypass hoses. throwout bearing return spring (i always replace these on cable trannies). x4 corner light retainers (i have a 88 that uses screws, this fixes that). 2 new headbolts (im a jew), my new corner light. SK2 knob i already mentioned. and ES shifter bushings (black).

i also started taking the tranny apart for inspection the other night. but got hung up, and gave up too quickly. then ate, and forgot lol.

red loctite....asshole.

looks ok clean. obviously been apart before tho. no fucked up looking teeth/sycros... diff bearing seemed a little tight? but it was sitting for a little bit, probably got some moisture in it. seems to spin fine now?

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2012, 12:16:38 AM »

That is not red loctite, that is factory sealant, you popped open a virgin.

I can also tell by the 20+ year old Hondabond it has never been apart.
OG before the OG'#039#039s

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2012, 12:36:20 AM »

really? i thought they used a white/hondabond shit? anyway. cool. tranny seems mint. big thing is that the diff pin looks legit lol. input shaft had like no play.
probably gonna run the cases threw the parts washer, and put it back together. ill do a MF or china lsd in the future.

its getting 2 new axle seals forsure. i popped them out and threw them away already. looked questionable.

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2012, 01:40:28 AM »

get a seal kit and ISB, inspect forks.

When you are ready for a MF LSD + bearings, I get a decent discount.
OG before the OG'#039#039s

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2012, 11:30:22 PM »

PARTS!

pretty sure this woke my ass up way to early this morning... (went back to bed)

MHI/DSM TD05H 14b turbo.

did some test fitting with the HF mani/plate action... i dont think i like how it fits. but more on that later when i start fabbing turbo install shit i guess...

WORK!

yes, i realized as i was grabbing the stock pan with no oil drain on it...FUCK. shouldnt have hondabonded the gasket lol. well hopefully this way the gasket stays in place when i do modify the pan...

btw:  thats stock PM6 pistons/rods.

:Jew:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 11:36:48 PM by turbohf »

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2012, 12:35:28 AM »

PARTS!

i know i said something about this FOREVER ago. shit i think in my first post...

:noel:

i picked these up off a good buddy of mine. he hasnt has a honda in years. and one he had was minty/stock, and the other was an ITR lol. and there was like a 2year gap i think between.... he has had these seats for like 4-5 years? im pretty sure he swapped the drivers side out of his ITR cuz it "wasnt broken in" like the one in my 97R that felt perfect lol. so the drivers side i have is MINT!! it was a nice 50k mile ITR.

anyway, heard from another buddy that he was trying to sell them to him. fucker. lol. so i went over tonight and cashed him out. got fronts and rears. selling the rears.
i wont say what i paid. i know what he paid forever ago for them to some kid that needed to pay a ticket/rent or whatever, and got them cheaper for homie hookup  :Jew:

soo. quick look at them, then the 88 CRX DX seats i have... this is gonna be a bitch! from what i hear, the pan swap is easy? but i can tell you now, this isnt gonna work. the headrest have different spacing. there is no lumbar on the CRX seats, and it may be trivial? but the covers/handles arent gonna swap... idk. this might be a welding project too.
oh, and im not just gonna swap the seats in. or make rails or mounts. i have tried some DC2 cloths before. say WAY too high, fit like compete shit. del Sol's fit pretty shitty too. good install height tho.

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2012, 09:39:18 AM »

I say pull the pistons and open the ring gap, then have the blackest of black nog's LEED crank the boost!
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2012, 09:43:47 AM »

I say pull the pistons and open the ring gap, then have the blackest of black nog's LEED crank the boost!

its not gonna make any power on stock rods anyway. besides im sure its got tons of piston to wall. rings probably have a decent gap already.

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2012, 11:37:53 PM »

WORK!

last night i lapped all the valves in (standard drill/vacuum hose)...

finished assembly tonight. i know i missed cleaning a valve. fuckin carbon just wouldnt come off, gave up.

i got the cam and rockers in...forgot to take a pic i guess...

PARTS!

ITR shift boot... not liking the way it fits so much, might need some trimming... but old one was NASTY! plus this matches the ITR seats, shift knob (red letters), and Spoon steering wheel...

JDM ITR chrome dual bend shifter. matches the boot  ;)  little modifying needed for CRX linkage...aka bend the shit out of it till it fits.

thats it for now. work sucked. im gonna rest a little. might work on the seats....

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2012, 12:56:37 AM »

oh yeah.... THIS MOTOR IS JUNK!... 3 of the headbolts wont torque down. after some debate (yes i said that) i wont be running this motor. gonna part it down....

NOT ALL IS LOST...well on that POS it is. im sure you can just helicoil/timecert it. but im not putting that work into this... im gonna steal parts off it i need...

MAD JEW DEALZ WARNING...

called homies far and wide to keep eyes out. i get a call with several motors from a complete running swap to a Y8 longblock with a rod knock. after some back and forth between homie and homie, he calls me and says its yours for $40, no markup, you want it, its yours.  :Jew:

D16Y8 longblock. no manifolds. has VTEC solenoid, and alternator. rod knocker on #1. everything looks crusty and old like the one above. its all torn down, dropped the hone down it. all in my trunk to bring to work and clean the shit out of it... pics later of clean parts lol...

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2012, 06:28:06 AM »

I really wouldn't recommend those fans, esp if it's not a new radiator and really not if you also don't use a shroud. They really suck that much ass. $90 for a single SPAL fan is a better deal when you figure out why you're temp won't stay down.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2012, 09:15:26 AM »

DO WORK!

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2012, 09:25:21 PM »

PARTS!

homie said he had a 1g dsm bov for me... he failed, had this...

said i could have it for free since he didnt pay for it... makes since cuz the guy he got it from never paid for it, and he got it from ME... and of course i didnt pay for it the first time either  :Jew: lol. was donated for the turbo ITR, bought bought a TiAL for jew dealz.

anyway, FREE BOV. chinaRS. was on a friends DSM, worked GREAT at 32psi... leaked like a mofo at 33 = junk... DSM people are odd, but give away BOVs :)

i use to not like these. thought they where ricer junk. well had one on the ITR and made seeing out big piece of glass easy. (and with a gangsta lean, out the quarter window too)

WORK!

fuck you! i stripped the A6 down, cuz i needed the crank and bearings out of it for the new Y8 build. dont think there is much else i can use off it. rings are different size. oh well.

Y8 head. all fresh and clean. lapped in valves, replaced seals, put back together. you can see my makeshift spring tool. worked ok.

was fuckin around checking shit over. looks like ring gap will be ok... think piston to wall is a little high. but ehh. whatever.

little turbo mock/test fit action. why the fuck couldnt MHI just use bolts for the housings? the clamp was cool, but the big ass C clip was a whore. then both where pinned to put back together the right way...great! if your putting it back together the right way, and of course im not.

shit ass picture im sure (sun/phone) but thats an 01 US ITR seat on a CRX pan, meaning it bolts in with no welding or super ghetto shit. well, aside from the perma gangsta lean lol. ill fix that for the drivers side. install height seems same as CRX seats, weight is about the same (all teh heavy teggy shit isnt put back on).

ODD:

found this on phone when uploading... wtf?

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2012, 09:40:40 PM »

Damn looking good, to bad I think you need to build a motor like a  :Jew: built super cheap!

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2012, 01:16:33 AM »

Damn looking good, to bad I think you need to build a motor like a  :Jew: built super cheap!

its still Jew. all other attempts have failed. i really wanted to run PR4 rods. oh well.

but so far i dont have much into this motor or turbo setup.

Y8 longlock = 40bucks
rods/pistons = ~$400 (i know, no info posted yet)
gaskets and seals so far are free/leftovers, need a HG for 25bucks, timing belt for ~36
still need an intake/tb

14b = 125 i think
manifold = 20
plate = 50?
bov = free
injectors are leftovers/trade/free
chinacooler from ITR
gonna make pipes from CMB order

anyway, i feel its pretty jew. but i would like this to stay together for a little while also.

and if you see things like ITR seats and think this isnt jew, your mistaken... i am 150bucks into those seats lol.

most aspects of this car i dont care, ill spend money, i want my car the way i want it even if it costs...luckly i have gotten many things i wanted for deals... ITR seats, Sprint Hart's (wheels), Spoon steering wheel, etc.... pretty sure i have more money into my Galant.

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2012, 09:16:13 AM »

Not bad, so what rods and pistons you went with?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up