:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BDVT's BroDozzer gets compound twin turbos!... (link)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Zombie Contingency thread  (Read 18830 times)

random-strike

• Certified OG
Re: Zombie Contingency thread
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2009, 01:53:03 PM »

Fuck M60's in a Ford (it won't be Zombies "found on road dead"), everyone know's you only kill zombies with a GMC & a minigun - A-Team style:

Motorcade protection

i'd love to take that guy's head off and drive away with that
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2009, 02:41:04 PM »

lol

Another Isolated Incident
Thursday, May 7th, 2009

Police raid the wrong house in Baltimore. Weeks later, the guy still can’t get the city to repair his door. Their explanation is that because the address written on the warrant is the address the police raided, there was no mistake. Even though the guy they were actually after lived and was eventually arrested two doors down.

Ah, but it gets worse. If it’s not the cops, it’s the bureaucrats. The guy stored his old door in his backyard, hoping the city would eventually repair it. When it became clear that wasn’t going to happen, he called the city’s special trash pick-up to come and get it. They never did. But a city code inspector did come, and fined the guy $50 for having a broken door in his backyard.

fysh

« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2009, 03:51:20 PM »

Zombism results from the infection of the solanum virus which has been around for millenua, it has nothing to do with fucking beaucrats, you fucking troll.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2009, 04:13:32 PM »

Zombism results from the infection of the solanum virus which has been around for millenua, it has nothing to do with fucking beaucrats, you fucking troll.

dumbass

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2009, 05:55:56 PM »

Yeah fysh, we're all buying guns to protect us from a virus, you dumb shit.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

Eggylshatch

• Certified OG
  • Pen15 Club President
« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2009, 06:42:51 PM »

Fuck guns, they need ammunition, and ammunition will run out, especially in the face of the endless hordes of the undead.  Don't get me wrong, guns have their place certainly, but a well constructed samurai sword is the ultimate zombie slaying tool.

Evan

« Reply #96 on: May 08, 2009, 06:48:26 PM »

what is there like 9 times more ammo then humans on the earth? I dont think we would run out any time soon...unless you want to kill the whole world a couple times over.

AWDstylez

« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2009, 09:40:54 PM »

what is there like 9 times more ammo then humans on the earth? I dont think we would run out any time soon...unless you want to kill the whole world a couple times over.

LOL 9 times?  There's probably 9 times more GUNS on earth than people.

AWDstylez

« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2009, 09:42:03 PM »

in april 539,000 jobs were lost
in april the federal govt HIRED 66,000

That's less than the tip of the iceburg.  I know you're too dumb to follow finance, but it's FAR worse than that.  The market manipulation and media agenda pushing is unreal right now.  Obumba is really out-doing himself.

fysh

« Reply #99 on: May 09, 2009, 02:53:10 PM »

considering the only way to contract the virus is through fluid exchange from an infected host, then yeah, you really are buying guns to protect yourself from a virus. Most often transmission of the virus is through saliva from bite wounds. killing the host prevents being infected by the virus. At least that would be the logical reasoning in a thread called ZOMBIE FUCKING CONTINGENCY PLAN.  If you have another reason in mind for buying guns, make a new fucking thread that doesn't involve the hypothetical uprising of the undead.

So in closing, I'd like to say go fuck yourself, Steve. If any of this were to ever become a reality, I sincerely hope your dumb ass is one of the first to be infected, I'll be happily waiting to put a bullet between your cold dead zombie eyes.

Stealthmode

• Certified OG
« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2009, 04:50:27 PM »

haha. You still don't get it. Bring the bullet to me, bitchboy.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #101 on: May 09, 2009, 05:53:12 PM »

I'd kill all of you without hesitation if you guys turned into zombies, I expect the same.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

fysh

« Reply #102 on: May 09, 2009, 06:26:58 PM »

No, trust me I get it. You don't get that your or Johnny's political agendas have no merit in this thread. Any other thread, I wouldn't say a word.

Zombies are reanimated corpses. This thread pertains to no other types of "zombies". Keep the bullshit out of it. This is serious business.  :noel: As pathetic as it may be, I take zombies very seriously.  :?:

I'd kill all of you without hesitation if you guys turned into zombies, I expect the same.

Well said.

Stealthmode

• Certified OG
« Reply #103 on: May 09, 2009, 10:00:31 PM »

Zombies are reanimated corpses.

No, Zombies is an analogy that you don't understand, and it's funny.

AWDstylez

« Reply #104 on: May 09, 2009, 10:37:43 PM »

No, trust me I get it. You don't get that your or Johnny's political agendas have no merit in this thread. Any other thread, I wouldn't say a word.

Zombies are reanimated corpses. This thread pertains to no other types of "zombies". Keep the bullshit out of it. This is serious business.  :noel: As pathetic as it may be, I take zombies very seriously.  :?:

Well said.

Wait a sec... so you actually think that ANYONE referenceing a "zombie attack" is actually talking about zombies?

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2009, 02:32:37 AM »

:?:

lol

esi42

« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2009, 02:53:00 AM »

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2009, 04:43:24 AM »

considering the only way to contract the virus is through fluid exchange from an infected host, then yeah, you really are buying guns to protect yourself from a virus. Most often transmission of the virus is through saliva from bite wounds. killing the host prevents being infected by the virus. At least that would be the logical reasoning in a thread called ZOMBIE FUCKING CONTINGENCY PLAN.  If you have another reason in mind for buying guns, make a new fucking thread that doesn't involve the hypothetical uprising of the undead.

So in closing, I'd like to say go fuck yourself, Steve. If any of this were to ever become a reality, I sincerely hope your dumb ass is one of the first to be infected, I'll be happily waiting to put a bullet between your cold dead zombie eyes.

this isnt resident evil type shit people are talking about. get with the program dude.

imburne

• Certified OG
    • TurboByHOLSET
« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2009, 07:28:28 AM »

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2009, 02:09:54 PM »

Really needs
Explosives, Bludgeoning, and riot shield checked

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #110 on: May 11, 2009, 02:10:08 PM »

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-palmdale11-2009may11,0,6121270.story

Boy playing with toy gun is shot by sheriff's deputy

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #111 on: May 11, 2009, 02:11:29 PM »

You political guys really know how to ruin a perfectly good zombie thread.

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #112 on: May 11, 2009, 03:25:45 PM »

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-palmdale11-2009may11,0,6121270.story

Boy playing with toy gun is shot by sheriff's deputy

he was 15 and decided it would be fun to point a gun at cops when they tell him to drop it. darwin must have been on vacation cause the kid survived.

Logan76

« Reply #113 on: May 11, 2009, 04:09:20 PM »

If I was a cop and someone pointed a gun at me, I would shoot him too. No reason to risk your own life, its a hard world and I only look out for number one.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #114 on: May 11, 2009, 04:27:45 PM »

the cop should be shot for shooting a kid.

cops use no common sense. they are douche bag authority loving pieces of shit.

there are a million other ways to handle this then what happened. why can't the cop take cover behind his car? why do they shoot first and ask questions later? easy answer... THEY ARE COWARDS. if they do not have complete control they are scared.

kids are stupid, if this kid was 10 or 6 for that matter the coward pig would've still shot him. he could've easily taken cover. cops are trained to think they're higher class then everyone else, their safety is no important they have a license to kill. they have all these protections, immunities, and other bullshit i don't have while working. whats the difference between someone pointing a toy gun at me and someone pointed a toy gun at a cop? another easy answer. i shoot him i go to jail for decades, cop get a medal at the station and a bonus

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #115 on: May 11, 2009, 04:52:13 PM »

the cop should be shot for shooting a kid.

cops use no common sense. they are douche bag authority loving pieces of shit.

there are a million other ways to handle this then what happened. why can't the cop take cover behind his car? why do they shoot first and ask questions later? easy answer... THEY ARE COWARDS. if they do not have complete control they are scared.

kids are stupid, if this kid was 10 or 6 for that matter the coward pig would've still shot him. he could've easily taken cover. cops are trained to think they're higher class then everyone else, their safety is no important they have a license to kill. they have all these protections, immunities, and other bullshit i don't have while working. whats the difference between someone pointing a toy gun at me and someone pointed a toy gun at a cop? another easy answer. i shoot him i go to jail for decades, cop get a medal at the station and a bonus

im sure if the kid was 10 or 6 they wouldnt have shot him. 15 year olds can easily look older then they really are. im sure if it was a little kid noone would have evn called the cops. im sure the kid was riding around with a realistic looking fake gun pretending to be some kind of gangster

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #116 on: May 11, 2009, 04:54:37 PM »

its happened before. little kids being shot, or arrested by police. in fact is happens a lot.

random-strike

• Certified OG

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #118 on: May 11, 2009, 05:22:04 PM »

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090509/NEWS01/305090016

Two women jailed over Obama photo
Marla Anderson wanted that Barack Obama picture. So much so that Wyoming police say she walked into a Grove Avenue home Friday to take it.

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #119 on: May 11, 2009, 07:38:16 PM »

Two women jailed over Obama photo
Marla Anderson wanted that Barack Obama picture. So much so that Wyoming police say she walked into a Grove Avenue home Friday to take it.
Fucking stupid bitches.  Too bad they did not jail one because they broke into the house of another who had an Obama picture, only to burn it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up