:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BDVT's BroDozzer gets compound twin turbos!... (link)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Red Light Camera Ticket *fight the power*  (Read 6799 times)

random-strike

• Certified OG
Re: Red Light Camera Ticket *fight the power*
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2009, 01:07:21 PM »

the vehicle is registered to you ... you alone are responsible for your car so good luck

That's 100% bullshit. There's no law that says you can't let someone drive your car, and there's no law that says you have to rat out anyone because they can't figure it out.

+1 these idiotic comments are really pissing me off, you people need to get a fucking clue and your dumbass reasoning is why this country is turning into a police state shit hole.
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

clwtwizted

• Fuck You!!!
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2009, 01:18:03 PM »

You are innocent till proven guilty. The case is between you and the state. Thats it. Thats not you driving, you are innocent. Case dismissed!

DRQPQUT

• Certified OG
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2009, 02:38:37 PM »

the vehicle is registered to you ... you alone are responsible for your car so good luck

That's 100% bullshit. There's no law that says you can't let someone drive your car, and there's no law that says you have to rat out anyone because they can't figure it out.

+1 these idiotic comments are really pissing me off, you people need to get a fucking clue and your dumbass reasoning is why this country is turning into a police state shit hole.
im not disputing anything you guys are saying !!!! im just stating the facts that i went through that doesnt mean in any way i agree with what happened to me personally am i going to tell the local judge here" judge Moore" to go fuck himself and his cameras absouletly not i have a family to support bills to pay i cant do that sitting in jail !!!! the other time i went in front of this judge he gave me 180 days on a misdemenor charge. so the day you rise up to fight the govt. i will pick up my guns as well untill then ill say yes sir here is 180 bucks for rolling through your red light...its kind of a broad statement to say you guys dont have a clue and are reasoning is why this country is turning into a police state what does my voice do...nothing at all you show me how to change the system i will do everything i can to help!!!! what the fuck are you doing to help change the police state we live in beside sitting on the internet talking shit to someone who is in the same boat as you mother fuker grab a oar and help row

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2009, 02:42:41 PM »

im not disputing anything you guys are saying !!!! im just stating the facts that i went through that doesnt mean in any way i agree with what happened to me personally am i going to tell the local judge here" judge Moore" to go fuck himself and his cameras absouletly not i have a family to support bills to pay i cant do that sitting in jail !!!! the other time i went in front of this judge he gave me 180 days on a misdemenor charge. so the day you rise up to fight the govt. i will pick up my guns as well untill then ill say yes sir here is 180 bucks for rolling through your red light...its kind of a broad statement to say you guys dont have a clue and are reasoning is why this country is turning into a police state what does my voice do...nothing at all you show me how to change the system i will do everything i can to help!!!! what the fuck are you doing to help change the police state we live in beside sitting on the internet talking shit to someone who is in the same boat as you mother fuker grab a oar and help row

i fight every ticket i get, no matter what. every time.

you won't get a higher fine for pleading not guilty and going to trial. you won't be put in jail for pleading a case the judge, cops, or prosecutor's don't agree with.

the problem we have with your statement is ITS NOT TRUE. thats it...

you are not responsible if someone else drives your car and runs a red light period. if you know before hand someone is going to go run red lights purposely and you let them take your car, then you might have some sort of minimal responsibility. but not likely in a traffic case.

if someone says they want to go murder someone and you let them drive your car, then you're probably going to get raked over the coals even though you shouldn't.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 02:45:02 PM by random-strike »

DRQPQUT

• Certified OG
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2009, 02:49:42 PM »

it is true here in lynnwood wa. you are guilty untill proven innocent...if i have 3 trucks on the road one of my drivers gets a ticket in it, im still responsible for that truck its registered to the company i pay ticket driver pays me back. im sure not every place is as fucked up as here but the legal system here is some real kangroo shit

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2009, 03:23:09 PM »

shit .65 cents for toll? we pay $4 here and i think its $5 or 10 on the golden gate
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

Kenny Rogers

• Certified OG
  • I was raised on the dairy, bitch
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2009, 03:52:37 PM »

it is true here in lynnwood wa. you are guilty untill proven innocent...if i have 3 trucks on the road one of my drivers gets a ticket in it, im still responsible for that truck its registered to the company i pay ticket driver pays me back. im sure not every place is as fucked up as here but the legal system here is some real kangroo shit

It's opposite over in Bremerton.  When our company vehicles receive the automated (bs) tickets, they are tossed out because they can't prove who is driving.

Tim

• Certified OG
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2009, 03:57:29 PM »

shit .65 cents for toll? we pay $4 here and i think its $5 or 10 on the golden gate
I know right?  I specifically stopped at the ATM cause I knew there would be tolls and I drove halfway across the next state on the turnpike I expected it to be alot like when I used to drive across NY.  Who'd have thought a 20 would be too much money for the toll.

And they wanted something like 25 or 50 for the fine, I'm too lazy to dig out the paperwork I saved in case they lied to me over the phone about dropping it.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2009, 04:15:03 PM »

instead of paying the ticket you need to go to court and plead not guilty

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2009, 05:51:38 PM »

Albert, you weren't driving, you were on vacation that week. Your whole family had use of the car, and they usually have friends that drive it. Your next and only words should be, "Am I free to leave now?"
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2009, 07:00:16 PM »

I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

Kenny Rogers

• Certified OG
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2009, 07:15:41 PM »

Unrelated, but I haven't heard this song in years.

Sir Mix A Lot ~ I'm Your New God,Cocaine

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2009, 07:29:40 PM »

fucking hilarious i love that song

salesmonkey

• Certified OG
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2009, 07:50:35 AM »

Are you not allowed to make right hand turns on a red light there???

She rolled through a red light, its not like she stopped at the red light then took her turn.

The whole idea of fighting it seems pretty stupid imo

???wtf is wrong with you? why wouldnt you fight it? haha oh some peoples children ha ha ha ha
rhmt for life

TheSylntChamber

• Go fuck ya self
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2009, 01:38:22 AM »

Good luck. You WON'T get out of it. Your car, your responsible unless stolen period. If you loan your car to a friend and he racks up tickets or hits a car you are responsible and would have to go after him or payment. Hell some places if you leave your keys in your car and it's stolen you are liable for any damage done to other property.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2009, 01:58:04 AM »

Good luck. You WON'T get out of it. Your car, your responsible unless stolen period. If you loan your car to a friend and he racks up tickets or hits a car you are responsible and would have to go after him or payment. Hell some places if you leave your keys in your car and it's stolen you are liable for any damage done to other property.

shut the fuck up your stupid faggot

this is NOT TRUE.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2009, 02:46:11 AM »

get a lawyer

TheSylntChamber

• Go fuck ya self
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2009, 03:12:10 AM »

shut the fuck up your stupid faggot

this is NOT TRUE.

You STFU backwoods deer fucker. I speak from personal experience and facts not bs I heard at the klan meeting.

crx-ecutioner313

« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2009, 03:36:17 AM »

red also means stop as i was taught in driving school as a kid but maybe the camera was acting up my guess is hmmm she didnt stop

Ghetto_D

• Certified OG
  • Ho Chi Minh Shoot a Load on your CHin
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2009, 04:23:15 AM »

I got a courtesy notice in the mail today

$456.00 (no traffic school)
$531.00 + traffic school fee (with traffic school)

I called the police department that issued the ticket. They couldnt dismiss it over the phone. I have to go in person, theres a 50/50 chance it could get dismissed on the spot (girl on thephone was cool), if not im going to go to court on June 15

I refuse to just bend over grab my ankles and get sodomized by the government. If im going out, im going out fighting. Imagine how many people just suck it up and pay it and not ask questions. Its your constitutional right as an American to question authority, defy it, challenge it, and not be its bitch.

In the event that im found guilty, I will file for economic hardship, and try to get community service or caltrans or something dumb like that, but im not paying half a months rent because some pencil pusher for the city decided it was a good idea to install these red light cameras to extort revenue for the city.

if camcorders are allowed in the courtroom i would video tape the proceedings. I got my case figured out, and everything, im prepared to hit them from multiple angles.

salesmonkey

• Certified OG
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2009, 07:06:42 AM »

get a lawyer
i got a better idea.
don't run redlights  :P

HE didnt run the red light...are we missing the point to this thread?

god damn 456 just for a red light ticket??? the ones here are only like 111 now. use to be 101. thats in washington.
rhmt for life

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2009, 12:06:45 PM »

the bottom line is if you can prove you did not do it, you will be found not guilty, no matter where you are.

you have to take the time to fight it, and of course you are guilty until you prove yourself innocent.

Kenny Rogers

• Certified OG
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2009, 12:42:13 PM »

I got a courtesy notice in the mail today

$456.00 (no traffic school)
$531.00 + traffic school fee (with traffic school)

:o :o :o :o :o :o

WTF... I've never heard of those red light tickets being more than about $100.  That's INSANE.

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2009, 04:24:46 PM »

i've never heard of any ticket in CA being less than $100, excpet maybe a 95 dollar seatbelt ticket.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up