:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: It's Official  (Read 36992 times)

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
Re: It's Official
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2009, 10:01:12 PM »

johnny how do you know he wasnt finacially responsible. i clearly remember him posting in a thread that he lost his entire 401K which WAS HIS retirement plan.
not johnny's problem, he is working at gunpoint right now
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2009, 10:57:11 PM »

Nobody forces you to work. You could go live in the forest and scavenge your own food, and shelter, never pay taxes, or be a part of society. By your choice you work and pay taxes.

wrong, all land is "owned" by someone there is no where you can go "free" and not get kicked out when someone finds you or end up in jail for squatting.

johnny how do you know he wasnt finacially responsible. i clearly remember him posting in a thread that he lost his entire 401K which WAS HIS retirement plan.

what does it matter? money is still stolen from me to give to him and if i don't pay someone will come put me in jail and/or take everything i have.

not johnny's problem, he is working at gunpoint right now

basically true, lots of states/cities/counties have laws against being homeless. if you're homeless they will put you in jail.

if i stop paying the govt's extortion i will go to jail or be killed if i resist.

we're all slaves, and this asshole is part of the problem. don't you have a family? don't you have anyone else you could live with? friends? a church for charity? you can't do ANY type of work? or more likely you won't accept lower paying work. you COULD do something. you COULD sit in a chair at the doors at walmart. you could do a lot of things. yea its nice and easy to contract your thievery and violence out to a 3rd party (the govt) and live the good life
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 11:00:09 PM by random-strike »
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

Travis

• Certified OG
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2009, 11:02:41 PM »

Johnny is up set because he knocked up his trailer park girl friend who is what, 19? or close to. Congrats, you succeed at life!

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2009, 11:03:12 PM »

Nobody forces you to work. You could go live in the forest and scavenge your own food, and shelter, never pay taxes, or be a part of society. By your choice you work and pay taxes.

wrong, all land is "owned" by someone there is no where you can go "free" and not get kicked out when someone finds you or end up in jail for squatting.

This may be true in the usa, but not true of everywhere. Even in the usa, I am sure you could trade labor for land, and there by never pay tax, be free of the system.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2009, 11:13:02 PM »

This may be true in the usa, but not true of everywhere. Even in the usa, I am sure you could trade labor for land, and there by never pay tax, be free of the system.

yeah, thats called tax evasion

some of you fucks need to go read walden
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

Ravage70

• Certified OG
  • The Hotrex foot. Stiletto ready!
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2009, 11:15:00 PM »

Let me let you in on a little secret rHMT.
Johnny will be and always has been mad not because of black people, or government, or taxes, or his small penis but because his head is twice the size of his ass and the later is mother fucking huge to begin with.
IBTL

SgtB

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2009, 11:29:28 PM »

You don't own land in the USA. No one does. I forget the name of it, but the government ultimately owns all the land.

1991civicsi

• Certified OG
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2009, 11:33:27 PM »

Stop feeding the troll
"quotquotThis ain'#039#039t no forum, its a gang.. "quotquot BigDaddyVtec

hotrex

• Certified OG
  • rough riding niggas since 2002
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2009, 12:03:12 AM »

jonny is te hugest nigger alive.  his attitude is justified by his salary his lifestyle the shittiness of his toys, the condition of is sitole ouse and the fact he was kicked out of a house based on te fact he dried off with the towel he shared with is girlfroend for weeks on end.

johnny guarenteed sucks his dogs penis.    johnny it would take u a yr to pay in taxes what i pay in a month, and u dont hear me complaining.   i hope one day when im all used up, i can ride the same sysem niggers rode of me for 25 yrs.
1. nbspnbsp choda nbspnbsp 584 up, 134 down
 area between your bag and your asshole
Johnny bliss'#039#039s mom really worked my choda yesterday, I wont be able to ride my bike for a week

hotrex

• Certified OG
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2009, 12:05:16 AM »

johnny i know for a fact ur dad molested ur penis.  and i know for a fact ur raptor 700r is a faggot pile of fail. and i also know ur bitch nigger girlfriend has cheated on you at least once.

fuckin dont post anymore, ur a fuckin n iggercakenecker,.
Johnny bliss'#039#039s mom really worked my choda yesterday, I wont be able to ride my bike for a week

rawr

« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2009, 12:18:41 AM »

prime josh

hotrex

• Certified OG
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2009, 12:25:26 AM »

whats even more prime is the fact that johnny will retaliate with some sort of u wish im the man check out my american gun toting egina

scary part is tey allow this worthless smelly nigger to even handle a firearm.   maybe tey let it slide after seeing meltdown pposts like this,  they hope the fuckr will just turn the gun on imself and do us all a favor before he gets lucky nd repoduces.  but we all know thats not happening because his fuckin lame pathetic dick isnt even big enough to penetrate leanns lame rottwn and dirty swollen beef drapes that have been mutilated by her dads facial hair and missing teeth.

the bliss family are disgusting niggers.   end of thread

fuck i would rather suck obamas dik than have to even smell the bliss house in person

E-b0la

• Certified OG
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2009, 12:28:57 AM »

No you can't. This old guy near me tried that, and the IRS and the state found him living in a cabin on land he didn't own.

hatrack48

• RHMT in the 303
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2009, 01:33:57 AM »

Wow Johnny, I don't know what to say, weather it be sorry for taking all your money, or taking away your lively hood. I guess you could say its my fault for my health being the way it is, had do do something to take care of my family. Never expected my health to take a 180 either. So if you think something like this will never happen to you, think twice my friend, I wish I had

Good Day

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2009, 01:40:18 AM »

fuck i would rather suck obamas dik than have to even smell the bliss house in person

classic coleman
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2009, 01:40:42 AM »

Wow Johnny, I don't know what to say, weather it be sorry for taking all your money, or taking away your lively hood. I guess you could say its my fault for my health being the way it is, had do do something to take care of my family. Never expected my health to take a 180 either. So if you think something like this will never happen to you, think twice my friend, I wish I had

Good Day

stop living off welfare.

you had to do something so you have govt thugs steal money from people (tax people who do not want to pay) and give it to you, and if they resist put them in jail or kill them?

I guess your family is more important than mine? since its my money that you're using to support them. don't you think my family might need my money?

why do you think your family is more important than mine? so important that you will use force to steal my money?

how many cars do you have? how new are they? do you have a big house? do you have a boat? do you have cable tv? cell phone? internet? you could have cut down on the things you have, you could've sold stuff, you could've moved into a smaller house, you could've taken a job you could do, you could've done lots of things. but what you did is steal. which is the easiest option you had.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2009, 01:45:30 AM »

# $586.1 billion (+7.0%) - Social Security
# $548.8 billion (+9.0%) - Defense[2]
# $394.5 billion (+12.4%) - Medicare
# $294.0 billion (+2.0%) - Unemployment and welfare

# $276.4 billion (+2.9%) - Medicaid and other health related
# $243.7 billion (+13.4%) - Interest on debt

this is why i pay ~30% federal income tax

the bold  to which now you are a cause of

rawr

« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2009, 01:52:30 AM »

Good Day

stop living off welfare.

you had to do something so you have govt thugs steal money from people (tax people who do not want to pay) and give it to you, and if they resist put them in jail or kill them?

I guess your family is more important than mine? since its my money that you're using to support them. don't you think my family might need my money?

why do you think your family is more important than mine? so important that you will use force to steal my money?

how many cars do you have? how new are they? do you have a big house? do you have a boat? do you have cable tv? cell phone? internet? you could have cut down on the things you have, you could've sold stuff, you could've moved into a smaller house, you could've taken a job you could do, you could've done lots of things. but what you did is steal. which is the easiest option you had.

He had to sell his house and move in with his son.  You're a fucking wack job dude.

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2009, 01:57:33 AM »

jonny is te hugest nigger alive.  his attitude is justified by his salary his lifestyle the shittiness of his toys, the condition of is sitole ouse and the fact he was kicked out of a house based on te fact he dried off with the towel he shared with is girlfroend for weeks on end.

johnny guarenteed sucks his dogs penis.    johnny it would take u a yr to pay in taxes what i pay in a month, and u dont hear me complaining.   i hope one day when im all used up, i can ride the same sysem niggers rode of me for 25 yrs.

holy fuck

Josh.................. You actually made sense, and I agree with your argument whole heartidly. I think random strike is a huge douche, if you dont like the way things are.

no one is stopping you, there are other countries in the world.

banhammer wednesday?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 02:01:20 AM by Urban Indian »
The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

hatrack48

• RHMT in the 303
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2009, 01:57:48 AM »

I'm not on welfare, Its Social security, which we are all intitled at one point in your life. Yes my family is always important, especially after my wife died 15yrs ago and I had to and did raise my 2 boys by myself.

ahh   FUCK IT  YOU AIN'T WORTH ANY MORE TYPING

Good Day

stop living off welfare.

He had to sell his house and move in with his son.  You're a fucking wack job dude.

I still own my house  rwar
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 02:07:36 AM by hatrack48 »

rawr

« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2009, 02:08:36 AM »

Was it your son that moved in with you then? I seem to have misremembered.

hatrack48

• RHMT in the 303
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2009, 02:13:34 AM »

No I was thinking of selling him the house so I wouldn't lose it

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2009, 02:23:20 AM »

I'm not on welfare, Its Social security, which we are all intitled at one point in your life. Yes my family is always important, especially after my wife died 15yrs ago and I had to and did raise my 2 boys by myself.

ahh   FUCK IT  YOU AIN'T WORTH ANY MORE TYPING

Good Day

stop living off welfare.

I still own my house  rwar

social security is welfare. "entitlements" are welfare.

you pay in pennies and take out dollars.

yea i guess my posts arent worth reading, but you'll sure take my money!

holy fuck
Josh.................. You actually made sense, and I agree with your argument whole heartidly. I think random strike is a huge douche, if you dont like the way things are.
no one is stopping you, there are other countries in the world.
banhammer wednesday?

they all are worse.

i think you're a huge douche. and a fucking limp wristed canadian faggot.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 02:45:01 AM by random-strike »

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2009, 02:23:46 AM »

gee i hate it when people call me out for stealing their money. just give me your money and shut up.  ::)

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2009, 02:47:20 AM »

so pay in pennies for 60 years and get dollars in return on interest?  sounds like a shitty deal

yea for your children which have to pay in dollars, then they take out 100 dollars bills.
then their children pay in 100 dollar bills, and take out 1000... then it collapses because money isn't worth anything.

not hard to understand. this is why socialism security is collapsing.

what a fancy free livestyle. stolen money and none of the hard work or danger of getting it!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 02:50:38 AM by random-strike »

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2009, 02:50:07 AM »

its easier to steal money from people than it is to change your lifestyle. pretty sweet deal. anyone who resists will be killed!

that is until it all collapses, and some people might be pissed off at you. people with guns, and grudges, might want to take back some stuff you might or might not have stolen.

rawr

« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2009, 11:48:20 AM »

Yes Johnny.  You are John Gault, Hank Rearden, Francisco d'Anconia, Dagny Taggart, Ellis Wyatt, Ragnar Danneskjöld, Richard Halley(with none of the gay music shit),  Dr. Robert Stadler(minus the gay philosophy shit) and Midas Mulligan (but richer) all wrapped up into one (but better).

rawr

« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2009, 11:50:14 AM »

You are the bane of human existence and without your paycheck we could not continue to live.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2009, 11:52:41 AM »

yeah johnny stop being a douche bag. by your theory youre not entitled to the money they take in taxes anyways. hes paid in for 30 years worth of employment, youve paid in for what, 10?

hatrack has paid his social security TAX for well over 30 years, whereas Johnny has been paying for right at three years now.  If you'll remember, he's only held a job worth a shit, that he could afford to buy more than one towel for him and the missus with, for about that long.  

hatrack is getting back the money HE PAID over the years.  Not to be morbid or depressing but the odds are that he'll be dead before it eats into one priceless nickle of the Bliss Legacy. This is a direct result of being involved with PRODUCTION, which is the origin of all value and therefore of money.  Johnny's cush computer job is a support service, and everything he has and everything he owns and everything he thinks he is worth is a result of PRODUCTION.  Without which, there would be no use for Mister Bliss and he'd be farming potatoes for a living - or more likely given his thuggish attitude, strong arm robbery.

This is not a welfare recipient you are speaking to, Johnny.  You need to treat your elders who helped keep this country strong with some goddamn respect.

hatrack48

• RHMT in the 303
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2009, 12:11:41 PM »

thanks for all the coments gentleman,

JD--your probley right I'll be dead, BUT at least Johnny will get his well deserved raise
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up