:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: fuck you government  (Read 6321 times)

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
Re: fuck you government
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2009, 03:59:48 AM »

I have never really run into this in California. The only person on welfare I knew who had a car was an old beat up nissan her father bought for her in high school. She lived in a studio apartment that was hood as fuck with her son. She went to school and wasnt a fuckin bum. Both her parents were in and out of prison and really had no one. People like her need some form of support. She is still in school and takes care of her son.

707 for life

i love vallejo, the only place where respect is actually earned
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

chris

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2009, 04:22:41 AM »

Oh and to the people who claim only minorities create crime I give you this

http://www.city-data.com/city/Oroville-California.html

This is a mostly white small city in the northern part of the sacramento valley 30 minutes from where I live. The crime rate in that area is fuckin horrible and is again hugely a white population.

Poverty creates crime not race. California has been so de-industrialzed this state is hopeless. Cities like Los Angeles, oakland, vallejo were hubs of work that allowed people who werent the brightest people in the world to make a wage that was enough to have a modest life. Pro-nazi reform killed Business here and well its never coming back.

Real estate fraud helped steady the econmy here for most of this decade but the reality is that 20 percent unemployment in california is a reality and government is to blame. Why stay somewhere where they dont want you.

I was raised in a lower middle class home in a single parent family by a father who has a college degree. We had nothing but atleast I had a roof. Until our society not government can get its act together states like California are most likely lost forever.

chris

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2009, 04:34:04 AM »

http://www.city-data.com/city/Chicago-Illinois.html

Now take a large black community and look at their crime index. Wow that little sleepy town of white people is more thugged out #'s wise than the URBAN areas of supposed struggle.

This is what people get lost on and I dont understand it. We create our communities not the government.

Rule 1: Crying to the government does nothing. Want to better your community come up with innovative ideas to help youth. Support local small business. Stop being a douche bad and going to wal mart to save 7 cents.

chris

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2009, 04:41:15 AM »

Oh and yes we need factories. Not everyone can go to school and be successful. The fact that our society looks down upon such people is a shame and again something you can change.

Next time you hear one of your douche bag friends comment on the white trash guy going to work in his beat up 80's ford truck stand up and put them in there place

That man is what is right with this country. gets up everyday for shitty pay to go back to a doublewide trailer but he does it. Why, pride. That is a Hero and he should be treated with respect.

These are small things our grandparents were all about and why things worked back then. You want change stop being douche bags and help your community better itself.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2009, 04:55:13 AM »

^ I agree, if you are working and holding your crap down I give props. People want to bitch about there community, but you don't see them doing anything to make it better. Trash seems to collect, and no matter what color you are the only person keeping you back is your self. Any minority in this country can go to school for free, so lack of money for bettering yourself is just another pity party.

BlackDragon

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • HMT Bootieologist
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2009, 09:58:40 AM »

Wow..after reading this thread, the only people who reply with non bias statement and don't JUST see black people causing problems in the world are Doug, Chris M, JD, Steve, Tim, and Rawr. No surprise because they are one of the few people on this forum I respect (along with the other OGS from back in the day)

Like I said before sometimes I get embarrassed being on here and people ask me (along with my wife everyday) why the hell do I come in this forum when they degrade me? I simply have to explain to her (about certain things) what they meant and how I respect certain member(most of them OG's) how cool they are. But she also gets me when she brings up..they keeps saying nigger like you’re on a neo Nazi site. And I can't say anything. My fellow employees at work ask me the same thing when I recommend them to this site and think I don't like myself. To tell you the truth the others (most being noobs) are just trying to look cool, are either ignorant, are just looking for scapegoats because they don't like their lives.

Well anyways whatever just felt like bringing that out there. But anyways, Thanks Steve for posting this up though. ;)

BD

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2009, 10:19:28 AM »

^ Anyone who thinks one race/their race is better than another are just ignorant. There is scum of every race. Unfortunately, it's the worse part of a race who gives the rest a bad rap since they seem to be the ones in the spotlight.  If I'm out at night and see some ghetto "thug" looking/sounding/acting people around my car/following me I don't care if they are green and red, the way they project themselves will automatically make me think they are up to no good.

People who complain about how they end up stealing, in jail, in a gang, dealing drugs (hardcore, sorry I just don't believe pot is a drug), etc etc and blame it on their lifestyle or community are just retarded. If you grew up in a bad neighborhood/community, poor or abusive household, etc etc then you should use that as a drive to better yourself and give back to others in that same situation. I don't care if you have to work 10x as hard as someone who always had everything handed to them, you got 10x the reason to hold your head high and say I did it, I am the reason I am where I am today and became a person I'm proud to be.

rawr

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2009, 12:08:50 PM »

Race is nothing more than a few genetic markers that determine skin color.  It has nothing to do with intelligence, work ethic, values, ambitions, predisposistion to reciving welfare, or anything of the sort.  The individual choses their attitude.   And thanks BD.

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2009, 12:22:52 PM »

Race is nothing more than a few genetic markers that determine skin color.  It has nothing to do with intelligence, work ethic, values, ambitions, predisposistion to reciving welfare, or anything of the sort.  The individual choses their attitude.   And thanks BD.

Now if you could just get everyone else to see that. The first person who screams racism no matter white/black/Hispanic/Asian/Martians are usually the most racist people to exist.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2009, 03:48:35 PM »

The individual choses their attitude.

nurture>nature
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

Sinister

• insane in the membrane
  • Certified OG
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2009, 07:40:08 PM »

Wow..after reading this thread, the only people who reply with non bias statement and don't JUST see black people causing problems in the world are Doug, Chris M, JD, Steve, Tim, and Rawr.

You forgot me; family I'm talking about are white as snow.

nurture>nature

Exactly. If you're raised to be a piece of shit, you'll probably be a piece of shit. Same if you're raised to be a respectful citizen.
3/5/09 - RIP HMT

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2009, 07:53:31 AM »

Wow..after reading this thread, the only people who reply with non bias statement and don't JUST see black people causing problems in the world are Doug, Chris M, JD, Steve, Tim, and Rawr.

You're easy to forget since you've never done anything.   :-*

BlackDragon

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • HMT Bootieologist
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2009, 10:11:03 AM »

nurture>nature

Exactly. If you're raised to be a piece of shit, you'll probably be a piece of shit. Same if you're raised to be a respectful citizen.

My bad sinister. There other I respect to I didn't put down..

I aint trying to make a scene or call anyone out. I've been here for 6 years seen all the good and bad, went through good and bad, and I know shit has change. Put sometime I wonder how did it get like this and why. But I'm loyal and I'm put up with it because I see this like another home.  When I was going through rough times I've always made sure I had a chance to come here to see what going on and let people know I'm alive lol.
BD

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2009, 10:33:32 AM »

Home means family.  And some members of your family you wouldn't associate with if you weren't related to them.

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2009, 05:05:24 PM »

My bad sinister. There other I respect to I didn't put down..

I aint trying to make a scene or call anyone out. I've been here for 6 years seen all the good and bad, went through good and bad, and I know shit has change. Put sometime I wonder how did it get like this and why. But I'm loyal and I'm put up with it because I see this like another home.  When I was going through rough times I've always made sure I had a chance to come here to see what going on and let people know I'm alive lol.

whate are you talking/eluding to?  racism? because thats what i got from that post.

if so GTFO if you think most on here are .....  :-\
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up