:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Official RHMT TANK! that's right i said a TANK! (link)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heading to Blundell @630pm  (Read 7461 times)

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
Re: Heading to Blundell @630pm
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2009, 01:17:15 PM »

Where the fuck is the dyno sheet???
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2009, 01:24:29 PM »

To the comment above Mr Bliss are you fucking SRSLY thinking a B series is better. We all have had this arguement. Get a rope. and find a talk tree

no i dont think its better, i know it is.

680whp/500ftlbs of torque and 144mph traps on stock b gears for 2 seasons says they are better. prove me wrong blue dash.

144 traps in a hatch = 411 whp.  Ask me how I know.  And everyone catches blocking rings at that power level... unless you are shifting like a granny and completely lifting off the gas for a full second between gears.

411 on a mustang dyno in a gutted CRX, not a coupe. theres probably a 300+ pound weight diff there. no lift shifting after 2nd gear.

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2009, 03:00:40 PM »

Where the fuck is the dyno sheet???
Its in D-Rails future step dads truck.

Reason why running stock IM setup is because I cant get a S2 to fit and the TB meh I never looked into it. Chris did price me a porting job but since already that I knew the clutch would not hold much over 500 I didnt see the expense being worthy at this time. S2 cams are staying, yeah they been degree'd and still not really any difference except rotating the curve on the top end of the pull. So we put them back to 0 0 and guess what more mid range torque at high 6k 2 late 7k instread of the 8k. Remember these are N/A cams and they like higher RPM's.

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2009, 04:15:21 PM »

To the comment above Mr Bliss are you fucking SRSLY thinking a B series is better. We all have had this arguement. Get a rope. and find a talk tree

680whp/500ftlbs of torque and 144mph traps on stock b gears for 2 seasons says they are better. prove me wrong blue dash.

144 traps in a hatch = 411 whp.  Ask me how I know.  And everyone catches blocking rings at that power level... unless you are shifting like a granny and completely lifting off the gas for a full second between gears.

411 on a mustang dyno in a gutted CRX, not a coupe. theres probably a 300+ pound weight diff there. no lift shifting after 2nd gear.

Yeah, but we rewired the fuel pump before Rockingham so it was running 10.4-10.5:1 AFRs when it trapped 146-148 mph in all it's gutted 2100lb glory while needing blocking rings 6-7 times a year until we eventually stopped installing them.  An SC44 will make 475 on a Dynojet, so this car is making 200 whp more while hooking better than a short wheelbase CRX and you blame 300lbs on why it traps lower?

Just wanted to make sure I understand where you're coming from, I got all the salient facts right didn't I?

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2009, 10:13:14 PM »

Yeah, but we rewired the fuel pump before Rockingham so it was running 10.4-10.5:1 AFRs when it trapped 146-148 mph in all it's gutted 2100lb glory while needing blocking rings 6-7 times a year until we eventually stopped installing them.  An SC44 will make 475 on a Dynojet, so this car is making 200 whp more while hooking better than a short wheelbase CRX and you blame 300lbs on why it traps lower?

Just wanted to make sure I understand where you're coming from, I got all the salient facts right didn't I?

i doubt the car was 2100. maybe with driver. the coupe is 22xx with a full 10pt cage.

regardless why it traps lower with its whopping 1.7x 60's which im sure the crx cut better then.

475whp in a 2100lb car should not = 148mph traps. you either defied physics or there was a hidden nitrous bottle.

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2009, 10:34:49 PM »

Or you two fucking babies can argue about this in another thread. Joseph come on. Your sucked into his little bitch fest arguement. Win fucking cases. This thread is more fail than my clutchs rebellion for more power.

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up