:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got video of your car doing rippers or dirty 2/3rds? post them up! (link)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: anyone hear know jesse from arizona forced induction?  (Read 7806 times)

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
anyone hear know jesse from arizona forced induction?
« on: August 14, 2009, 04:08:49 PM »

or anyone else there?
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

Passenger

• Certified OG
Re: anyone hear know jesse from arizona forced induction?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 04:40:52 PM »

Why?

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 05:20:03 PM »

Why?

He may or may not be hotrexin' the shit out of me on  $1500.00usd.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 05:35:04 PM »

Really? I always thought he was more legit than that. Bummer dude what were you buying?

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 05:39:23 PM »

ramhorn, downpipe with the wastegate shitting back into the downpipe, tial wastegate.

bigwig

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 06:15:16 PM »

I assumed you called their shop and asked to know the status of your order?

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 06:22:46 PM »

dont assume.

salesmonkey

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 06:34:44 PM »

never assume
rhmt for life

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 07:55:13 PM »

wait you paid $1500 for a ramhorn,dp,wg. serious? WTF

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 08:40:08 PM »

The dent in his ass has affected his mental status.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

Travis

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 09:49:53 PM »

dude he's a baller at flat rate  8)

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2009, 10:16:41 PM »

Tunertoys Craig lives in Arizona, and sold AFI stuff, so he might be able to crack necks.
I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2009, 11:38:26 PM »

Tunertoys Craig lives in Arizona, and sold AFI stuff, so he might be able to crack necks.

I was thinking of him.  I'll phone Jesse first, I just dont understand why a guy would answer everyone of my pm's no matter how stupid it was an then just all of a sudden, nothing. Like he doesn't even get them.

Yes I payed 1500.00 for a mani, recurculated wastegate setup, vband wastegate and downpipe. I told you bitches this build is a H-T build through and through. Dont worry project "white power" is rhmt to the bone and will be running before long.

bigwig

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2009, 11:41:20 PM »

I was thinking of him.  I'll phone Jesse first, I just dont understand why a guy would answer everyone of my pm's no matter how stupid it was an then just all of a sudden, nothing. Like he doesn't even get them.

Yes I payed 1500.00 for a mani, recurculated wastegate setup, vband wastegate and downpipe. I told you bitches this build is a H-T build through and through. Dont worry project "white power" is rhmt to the bone and will be running before long.

Stop being Canadian.  You made this thread without even picking up the phone or sending an email?  Sheesh.

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2009, 11:51:48 PM »

I am not bad mouthing him or saying he has done anything wrong!! I was acually wondering if something was happening to him or his shop. With everything going sideways right now god only knows what could be happening, I was hoping somebody knew him and could fill me in, thats all. He seams like a very nice guy and I will call him next week.

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2009, 02:45:40 AM »

if it hasnt been 3-5 weeks or unless he qouted you less then that, this thread is pointless.

3-5 weeks is the norm for this shit.

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2009, 05:30:25 AM »

you should have had someone on here make thhat for you, it would have been cheaper aswell and probably look just as good, plus you keep the money in the family, biznatchnasty.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2009, 10:39:43 AM »

Its been 8 weeks, but I really dont give a shit about that. I'm more then happy to wait for quality work.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2009, 03:17:36 PM »

Its been 8 weeks, but I really dont give a shit about that. I'm more then happy to wait for quality work.

+1

I've gone through a small pile of the TT/AFI manifolds through Jason, they are seriously nice pieces.

junkyard racer

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2009, 04:48:25 PM »

Stop being Canadian.  You made this thread without even picking up the phone or sending an email?  Sheesh.

how about you shut the fuck up and quit being a dumb hotrex supporter. the dude spent $1500 with the man, and now all of the sudden he has no contact with the guy. I and many others would be doing the exact same thing...especially after 8 weeks of waiting.

fuck that. Chad has every right to be making threads like this.

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2009, 05:01:44 PM »

keep in mind I am not bitching, I tryed phoning and got there inbox, it was full. I did talk to a guy who works there in the back welding and he said the shop seams fine to him so I guess there just really busy.

When you deal with a company that far away from you who knows wtf is going on, I bet 1/2 the people didn't know ccfab was a retarded kid in his moms trailer with a hf tig.

bigwig

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2009, 08:40:27 PM »

how about you shut the fuck up and quit being a dumb hotrex supporter. the dude spent $1500 with the man, and now all of the sudden he has no contact with the guy. I and many others would be doing the exact same thing...especially after 8 weeks of waiting.

Frank, go back to Japan and have them remove that JDM stick they shoved up your urethra.

8 weeks is a long time for something off the shelf.  8 weeks is not a long time for a custom manifold during race season.  Not to mention bitching about a delivery time without calling the company first is unnecessary.  If he called/emailed AFI and they didn't respond in a day or two, then this thread would be appropriate.  Making a thread like this without calling or emailing means you went from A to C and ignored B.

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2009, 08:53:48 PM »

my emails have gone unanswered for 3.5 weeks. I have never waited for more then a day before that, all I did was ask if anyone knew the shop, I was just looking for a "fuck yes they kick ass, there just busy" or a "they are going tits up, call visa asap"

I think you need to reread this shit from the start bigwig.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2009, 08:57:29 PM »

Frank, go back to Japan and have them remove that JDM stick they shoved up your urethra.

8 weeks is a long time for something off the shelf.  8 weeks is not a long time for a custom manifold during race season.  Not to mention bitching about a delivery time without calling the company first is unnecessary.  If he called/emailed AFI and they didn't respond in a day or two, then this thread would be appropriate.  Making a thread like this without calling or emailing means you went from A to C and ignored B.

you're a grade a faggot
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

bigwig

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2009, 09:39:43 PM »

my emails have gone unanswered for 3.5 weeks. I have never waited for more then a day before that, all I did was ask if anyone knew the shop, I was just looking for a "fuck yes they kick ass, there just busy" or a "they are going tits up, call visa asap"

Take your own advice.  Its pretty clear this is the first time you mentioned sending emails out or any time frame other than when your order was placed.

You are Canadian.  I don't give a fuck if you are OG or not.  You still haven't figured out basic eCommerce.  It's not that challenging.

Buy shit.  Get them to promise a delivery time.  If delivery time is missed, contact them via email or phone.  Email is preferred because it is a way of keeping records.  PMs are for faggots and look ridiculous if you ever had to bring it in front of a court.  If nothing comes about, you start making threads.  If you still can't get a response, you send a final, high priority email with return receipt, stating if you do not have your goods delivered within X days or your money refunded in Y days, you will put in a claim with Visa/MC/Amex/Discover/Diners Club/Ect and may state your overall dissatisfaction with their work to the world.

Canadian.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2009, 09:50:36 PM »

Take your own advice.  Its pretty clear this is the first time you mentioned sending emails out or any time frame other than when your order was placed.

You are Canadian.  I don't give a fuck if you are OG or not.  You still haven't figured out basic eCommerce.  It's not that challenging.

Buy shit.  Get them to promise a delivery time.  If delivery time is missed, contact them via email or phone.  Email is preferred because it is a way of keeping records.  PMs are for faggots and look ridiculous if you ever had to bring it in front of a court.  If nothing comes about, you start making threads.  If you still can't get a response, you send a final, high priority email with return receipt, stating if you do not have your goods delivered within X days or your money refunded in Y days, you will put in a claim with Visa/MC/Amex/Discover/Diners Club/Ect and may state your overall dissatisfaction with their work to the world.

Canadian.

read the original post again, you stupid fuck. Christ, for being so smart, you're fucking retarded.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

bigwig

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2009, 09:59:48 PM »

I must be fucking retarded, because all I read are a bunch of posts beating around the bush.

If you can post one thing where he says "I emailed/called AFI several times and I haven't gotten any response.  They promised me a delivery time of 6 weeks on my manifold/DP/dumptube/WG but now it is 8 weeks and I don't have any product, they won't return my calls/emails, and I'm getting concerned whether or not I should do a charge back" before I started acting like a dick, then you must have magical reading glasses because I don't see shit.

I guess "He may or may not be hotrexin' the shit out of me on  $1500.00usd." is good enough........................

junkyard racer

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2009, 10:02:05 PM »

I must be fucking retarded, because all I read are a bunch of posts beating around the bush.

If you can post one thing where he says "I emailed/called AFI several times and I haven't gotten any response.  They promised me a delivery time of 6 weeks on my manifold/DP/dumptube/WG but now it is 8 weeks and I don't have any product, they won't return my calls/emails, and I'm getting concerned whether or not I should do a charge back" before I started acting like a dick, then you must have magical reading glasses because I don't see shit.

I guess "He may or may not be hotrexin' the shit out of me on  $1500.00usd." is good enough........................

yes, the fucks move is a classic hotrex move. refer to step number 1 of the hotrex business practice. im sure you are prolly unaware, and you are fucking retarded. You are reading this thread with the notion that the op is pissed off. All he wants is a response, like most would.

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2009, 10:06:37 PM »

I'm with ass dents
92GSR - mild interest

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2009, 10:37:55 PM »

I'm here to defend hotrex's honor.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up