:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AJ's 1966 Nova LSX twin turbo build! (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Get the ultimate High by using Brake Cleaner!!  (Read 1344 times)

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
Get the ultimate High by using Brake Cleaner!!
« on: August 16, 2009, 10:43:41 PM »

http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
Re: Get the ultimate High by using Brake Cleaner!!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 10:50:54 PM »

scare tactics
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

buk9tp

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 11:04:41 PM »

scare tactics

basically...

author is just a nigger who wants to get on disability..

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 11:06:36 PM »

More scintific discovires:
Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.
I know this to be true I am have been in PA. '(Near where they did the science at Pittsbrug)
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

Eggylshatch

• Certified OG
  • Pen15 Club President
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 12:58:17 AM »

More scintific discovires:
Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.
I know this to be true I am have been in PA. '(Near where they did the science at Pittsbrug)

wtf mate

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 01:26:45 AM »

I passed out in my closet for a good few hours from running carb spray through a rx-7 and breathing the exhaust an hour or so earlier. True story.
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

Sinister

• insane in the membrane
  • Certified OG
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 01:39:13 AM »

Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron

3/5/09 - RIP HMT

Ghetto_D

• Certified OG
  • Ho Chi Minh Shoot a Load on your CHin
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 04:04:21 AM »

brake cleaner makes an awesome ant killing torch...

I used to use it to kill ants when i was a teenager because it had that nifty straw to get it in the ant hill, and then i would light it on fire and watch em burn.

I never suffered any ill effects.

That guy is weeksauce..
Pages: [1]   Go Up