:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

AJ's 1966 Nova LSX twin turbo build! (link)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Post your Pooch  (Read 15965 times)

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
Re: Post your Pooch
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2009, 10:27:13 PM »

thats good, must just be the people i know. seems like everybody i know that has them have 2 or 3.

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

clwtwizted

• Fuck You!!!
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2009, 10:31:43 PM »

Me and the Nog Dog(Tucker)

MerkurColin

• Cold-Ass Honky
    • merkur
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2009, 10:37:37 PM »

I've got a nog dog, too.  I call him Clarence (a suitable name for a brotha with a shiny coat.)   O0

He's ~2.5 years old now.  Here he is with the other dogs:

Left to right:  Clarence, Emma, Beansprout, Max.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 10:57:29 PM by MerkurColin »
89 Merkur Scorpio | Ford 2300 block | Volvo B234F head | Holset HX35 | Megasquirt | 8.8 IRS | T5 tranny | big brakes | fancy-pants suspension

junkyard racer

« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2009, 10:38:47 PM »

We used to only have 1 doxin, Koko until everyone told us how much better doxins were in pairs, so we got the other. They are way better in pairs.

jeffsciv23

• Certified OG
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2009, 10:40:22 PM »

We used to only have 1 doxin, Koko until everyone told us how much better doxins were in pairs, so we got the other. They are way better in pairs.

must be the reason then. i think my aunt said something liek that too

The OP just called me a nigger in the for sale section do the mods allow this kind of thing to happen around here?

junkyard racer

« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2009, 09:28:45 AM »

must be the reason then. i think my aunt said something liek that too

koko was a HUGE attention whore. When we got yoshi, she hated him at first. Now there is nothing that they both dont do at the same time. If one sleeps, the other one does. If one is standing under us while we are cooking, the other one is. If one is out taking a shit, the other one is. Just kinda goes like that I guess.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2009, 12:15:31 PM »

just had a lovely 2k$ bill for surgery for my boy... get pet insurance.

What happened and how much is the insurance?

I'm surprised my dog hasn't broken a leg yet the way she jumps...then lands.  There's been a few times she landed awkward and wouldn't stand on it, then would be back to normal the next day.

he jumped off our bed 6 or so feet across the room onto his food/water bowls, which were sturdy ass glass bowls, and when he landed, they hit together, and one broke, and he cut himself through 4 muscles and an artery. completely freak accident that required surgery.

the insurance is like 22 bucks a month, and i didn't have it two weeks ago when he did this, and it cost me just south of 2 grand for the surgery and misc bullshit. i always joked around about not spending more than 500 bones on a dog, but when he cut himself open, he just sat down and looked at me... didn't whine, just sat there and looked at me, shaking like a leaf and spraying blood everywhere... i knew i couldn't put him down.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2009, 12:23:32 PM »

I'm surprised my dog hasn't broken a leg yet the way she jumps...then lands.  There's been a few times she landed awkward and wouldn't stand on it, then would be back to normal the next day.

he jumped off our bed 6 or so feet across the room onto his food/water bowls, which were sturdy ass glass bowls, and when he landed, they hit together, and one broke, and he cut himself through 4 muscles and an artery. completely freak accident that required surgery.

the insurance is like 22 bucks a month, and i didn't have it two weeks ago when he did this, and it cost me just south of 2 grand for the surgery and misc bullshit. i always joked around about not spending more than 500 bones on a dog, but when he cut himself open, he just sat down and looked at me... didn't whine, just sat there and looked at me, shaking like a leaf and spraying blood everywhere... i knew i couldn't put him down.

Yah, my dog will jump ridiculously high for being a short, 65-lb dog, about eye level with me despite having little exercise.  She doesn't always plan them well and has basically landed on her back with the leg behind it on a couple occasions.  Will yelp, and won't walk on the paw, but never gets aggressive or anything.

That's cool of you to spend that amount on the dog.  I thought mine had a intestinal blockage once and was dreading having to pay for the surgery but knew I would because it's a damn good dog.  $22 a month is not bad at all, her food costs about 3x as much monthly.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2009, 12:30:46 PM »

I have had a number of dogs, my ex bred black shepards. I count on spending ~$1000 a year on food, and ~$1000 a year on vet bills, any less is a bonus, anymore, well I guess it was a bad year.

Edited for spelling

« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 02:13:31 PM by dvst8r »
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2009, 12:32:37 PM »

bread black shepards

Not usually one to correct spelling, but it's "bred."

Well, unless she was chinese and deep-fries them.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2009, 12:34:40 PM »

When I start killing people, you will be allowed to live. 

Feona

« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2009, 12:46:01 PM »

:'( poor thing.

chris

« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2010, 05:47:16 PM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My security

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2010, 05:53:10 PM »

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2010, 06:42:35 PM »

All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

qikenuf

• Certified OG
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2010, 10:26:05 PM »

Simba on his 1st Birthday this past winter.

jabberwock

« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2010, 10:35:00 PM »

Jeb, born Dec 26 2009

« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 10:40:14 PM by jabberwock »

79fairmont

• Certified OG
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2010, 10:48:30 PM »

Here is my mixed mutt.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2010, 11:06:19 PM »

Jeb, born Dec 26 2009

You know how some people resemble their pets?

darkelvis

• Certified OG
  • RHMT King of Rice
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2010, 11:45:11 PM »

Me and my two pooches...

Hayleigh...8 year old red doberman from champion lines...my baby girl..my wife got her from the breeder before we were even dating, once I came around she has been on me like flies on shit

Murphy...130lb retard...black doberman with natural ears...was abused for the first 2 years of his life then abandoned, when we took him in from the rescue he was 65 lbs, skin and bones, afraid of anything that moved, wouldn't let men come within 10 feet of him without growling and getting scared, only women could touch him but even then they had to stay in front of him and only pet the top of his head or he'd get nervous, he would cower and cry at any noise or sudden movement, he's been a handful but now he's possibly the most laid back dumbass ever...he's now just a 7 year old puppy

Nismo...wedge head siamese from champion lines...yea, she's not a dog but try telling her that...she'll put the two dobermans in their place any time

Murphy trying to eat the cat shortly before she slapped him across the face and he cried his ass to bed about half an hour ago...these two dipshits are best friends and spend hours a day playing together
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 11:48:16 PM by darkelvis »

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2010, 12:35:34 AM »

It's very hard to take a picture of this dog cause she always turn the head when you point a camera at her. She's fucking fat. You can't feel her bone when you touch her. She was 90lbs last time I checked, but her normal weight is about 60lbs and maybe less.

Couple years ago, same position. LOL the Heinz can is still there

Other dog, but I don't consider her as my dog cause I never lived with her.

damn you guys too? its a fucking forum not a court room!
 Its not a forum its a gang.  

jabberwock

« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2010, 05:51:35 AM »

You know how some people resemble their pets?
His skin is white as snow  ;)

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2010, 06:54:27 AM »

Actually, it was more of the way his head looks large on his body, slightly gooberish expression resemblance.  But, okay, you're dog's black.

jabberwock

« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2010, 07:46:57 AM »

>:(

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2010, 07:52:59 AM »

If that bothers you, you can always dye his fur.

jabberwock

« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2010, 08:01:13 AM »

Actually in the first pic you see where I did.  We "rescued" him from some of Erin's family (without their knowledge).  Basically we were moving out, I stopped at the car trailer to borrow straps for moving our bed, this dog is wandering around, about 3 or 4 months old at the time.  No tags, nothing.  They live next to 522 where the speed limit is 55 and it's hilly.  He would have been smashed.  So I opened the truck door and put him in.  So we've taken care of him, given him his shots, registered him, neutered etc.  He would have been grossly mistreated with her extended family, they are the type typical to Western PA. 

So Erin's sister's graduation party happened last weekend and we wanted to take Jeb because he would have fun (and he did).  So I dyed his white chest fluff black so the extended parasitic family wouldn't know.

:yes:

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2010, 11:58:13 AM »

Turkey soup pancakes sir

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2010, 12:18:14 PM »

francis looks like his dog, the small one, not the fat one.
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2010, 01:59:51 PM »

francis looks like his dog, the small one, not the fat one.

All dogs look like you. Cause all dogs have a small penis and always bark for no reason.

damn you guys too? its a fucking forum not a court room!
 Its not a forum its a gang.  

jabberwock

« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2010, 02:09:48 PM »

Old + female + probably spayed = fat
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up