:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ApexSilver06MR/Jason YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: who wants to do a rhmt meet at kelowna bc may 16-17  (Read 20265 times)

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
Re: who wants to do a rhmt meet at kelowna bc may 16-17
« Reply #150 on: May 14, 2009, 02:46:08 PM »

So the wagon is starting to head the way of the Caddy?
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #151 on: May 14, 2009, 07:32:06 PM »

No work is still being done, there is just a lot of work, on a MB everything takes about 3 times longer than on a VW.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #152 on: May 14, 2009, 08:07:03 PM »

No work is still being done, there is just a lot of work, on a MB everything takes about 3 times longer than on a VW.

So you are boosting it. Alright.  O0
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Travis

• Certified OG
« Reply #153 on: May 14, 2009, 08:16:41 PM »

nioggaz i just got myself a 24 of pilsner, 40 of wisers and a mickey of sour puss for my 7-11 road trip gulp....pics of madness will be posted on tuesday. happy may long niggers  8)

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #154 on: May 14, 2009, 08:20:53 PM »

nioggaz i just got myself a 24 of pilsner, 40 of wisers and a mickey of sour puss for my 7-11 road trip gulp....pics of madness will be posted on tuesday. happy may long niggers  8)

Nice, are you coming out? Or where are you headed too?

Travis

• Certified OG
« Reply #155 on: May 14, 2009, 08:23:31 PM »

well my rig isnt going so im back home in sask, if i had better notice i woulda came out, maybe in the summer. its fucking snowing/freezing rain right now, so it might be a cabin party instead.

pistol

« Reply #156 on: May 15, 2009, 02:24:19 AM »

Me and Trevor are in kamloops, got shit to do here tomorrow, so well be heading to kelowna in the afternoon.

Called bear creek, packed solid. But there's two camp grounds that opened up on okanagan lake, first come first serve. So hopefully we get in. Next time the lady said book 3 months in advance.

See you fuckers tomorrow

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #157 on: May 15, 2009, 02:53:44 AM »

my numbah

250-640-5384
The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #158 on: May 15, 2009, 07:33:23 AM »

just finished packing up and putting the summer tires on the car. Just need some clothes from my back and pack up the cooler. ETA on leaving - 5 hours
The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2009, 09:27:08 AM »

I'll be in Kelowna in an hour and a half, then I leave again. See all you fuckers tomorrow.
92GSR - mild interest

Travis

• Certified OG
« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2009, 09:41:45 AM »

jesus fuck, we got dumped with snow.  :?:

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2009, 10:38:58 AM »

jesus fuck, we got dumped with snow.  :?:

I saw that on the news this morning, and I was upset with the frost on my car. That just plain isn't right.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2009, 10:40:51 AM »

Car is packed, dog is at work with me, so as soon as bri can get off work, we are on our way. So as early as 10am, or as late as 430pm.

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2009, 10:46:16 AM »

I'm going to try to get off early to, I want to hit the ford car lots and check shit out before I hit the sheets. I want to buy a new truck satarday morning. All my shits packed but I need to come home and have a shower first.
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #164 on: May 15, 2009, 11:29:40 AM »

I'm going to try to get off early to, I want to hit the ford car lots and check shit out before I hit the sheets. I want to buy a new truck satarday morning. All my shits packed but I need to come home and have a shower first.

What are you doing with the truck you have now? I thought it was getting the mall crawler lift, and some twins?

Travis

• Certified OG
« Reply #165 on: May 15, 2009, 12:10:29 PM »

Are you buying a gas job or a diesel? straight pipe 6.4's are boss  8)

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #166 on: May 15, 2009, 12:25:28 PM »

truck for the wife, mines not going anywere. Her 02 civic is going, good ridens.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #167 on: May 15, 2009, 12:32:35 PM »

So anyone have a meeting place in mind yet?

Looks like we will be leaving around 4pm

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #168 on: May 15, 2009, 01:43:42 PM »

So anyone have a meeting place in mind yet?

Looks like we will be leaving around 4pm

I thought it was Cheetah's???  :P

I am not sure what time we are leaving yet, get Eazy E to txt Tmathis or Pistol, as they are already up there, and are kinda in charge of camping spots. I will PM you their numbers.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #170 on: May 15, 2009, 02:09:46 PM »

That is so disgusting that it should have its own thread.

Travis

• Certified OG
« Reply #171 on: May 15, 2009, 02:18:44 PM »

You guys are what, +20's for the weekend? Looks like the drags might be canceled here too on Sunday  :-\

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #172 on: May 15, 2009, 02:27:48 PM »

You guys are what, +20's for the weekend? Looks like the drags might be canceled here too on Sunday  :-\

When I get home Monday it is supposed to be Rainy and 9. Kelowna is supposed to be 20+ though.

Super Dipper

• Boost, Boobs, Beers
« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2009, 02:12:16 AM »

im up here chillin with the NSX club in some hotel thats definately not acceptable under RHMT standards. my bad boys and girls.

we are headed up to the mountain around 10:30 and setting up shop at turn 6 as per usual.

PM or BBM me for a contact number.
Formly Quadtech...

Team 4 MotorSports
Island Speed Lab...+1 Speed is our business 03 G35- HKS GT Supercharged 6psi 97 sunfire GT - Turbo K20a...acquring parts 88 crx - turbo AWD track slut 88 crx turbo lsvtec - RIP

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #174 on: May 18, 2009, 02:05:36 PM »

im up here chillin with the NSX club in some hotel thats definately not acceptable under RHMT standards. my bad boys and girls.

we are headed up to the mountain around 10:30 and setting up shop at turn 6 as per usual.

PM or BBM me for a contact number.

Sorry I missed running into you. It was good times, all though I had the Dog with me and the people at the gate said no dogs, so we went and stood at corner 1 for most of the day, and I got a little sun burnt.

Anyway on to the story of rmht meet camping.

As per usual we, despite having ample notice, didn't plan ahead at all. When Pistol and Trevor72 got to Kelowna all campgrounds were booked solid, so they started to back track towards Vernon, and eventually found this sketch place called "Teddy Bear Resort" People live here, camp here, but mostly it looks like someone at one point had built a really nice house and then just stopped coming out to it, so it became abandoned. So they decided to setup a campground around it??? Anyway back to the story... So Pistol and Trevor setup camp and the rest of us eventually all showed up. We built a tidy fire, had some hotdogs and some beer. Highroller showed up a little later with some pallets for our fire. At some point in the evening this guy who was the "manger" Showed up Drunk as fuck, he could barley walk, telling use we were too loud our fire was too big, and just going off... We said no problem we will tone it down, so we kept doing what we were doing, only didn't add anything more to the fire. Highroller who has the bro-inlaw with him, heads back to their hotel around this point iirc, as things are winding down anyway as we are all pretty drunk, and about ready to goto bed anyway. Dave@Passenger and Erik, had some car issues, and showed up late in the evening, and instead of setting up their tent, jumped straight in to getting drunk. So now at the point where it is time to goto bed they are setting up their tent and the "managers" wife comes out and she is off the handle, saying that this is a family campground no partying no fire, no this no that. Despite when Pistol and Trevor were first paying, this same broad said fires and drinks and whatever was just fine. The best line of the night was from this broad "These people that stay here work for a living" Pistol responds as she barley has "living" out of her mouth "and what I don't ?" So she fucks off and we go to bed.

In the morning, we get up, make a fire again, cook up some breakfast. Dave and Erik are needing their coffee fix, so Erik hops in Dave's beemer and takes off to where ever to get some coffee, upon his return he does a nice tidy Tokyo drift (I say this as Erik just spent a year in Japan, and is still rocking the jumpsuits as if he were still there) back into his parking spot. So they make some coffee and we keep eating breakfast, and that old bag from the night before shows up again, and asks who was spinning their tires all the way through this family campground (I never did see one family while we were there, or even any children for that matter) She proceeds to go off saying the whole campground has been calling her and complaining about us, and that she is kicking us out! We talked the the guy that lives at the campground, and is right behind us, him and his wife say they didn't hear a thing, talked to the people beside us (just camping there as well) they said it was not out of control, and didn't keep them up. So we say fuck it, pack up and leave.

We goto the hill climb all day, good event, just wish I would have tried another gate with dog, as I guess people had dogs in there. We found this out at about 3pm, and for the last couple hrs it wasn't worth it to bother.

After the hill climb, we have people scattered all over. Urban eventually collects us all at the mall parking lot, and we set off in search of a new place to camp. Brine04 (Bnorth) has been surveying with work in this area over the past week, and thinks he has a couple ideas. So we set off in search. We try a couple places, no go, and end up in a CP Rail right of way, just on the back side of wood lake, almost exactly across the lake from "teddy bear". 4 of the 5 people we had added to our group that day, decide that camping there is too sketch, and they are too hungry and tired to setup camp and they are going back to kamloops. The rest of us setup camp. Get a nice cooking fire going, cook pizza, and hamburgers, and hotdogs, and patatos ect... just a plain good camping spread. After we have eaten all we can, we up the anti on the fire, put on some tunes, and have a great evening, eventually we burn through all the wood that was collected while it was light, and the only three people up are Erik (who is actually passed out in his chair face in hands) Bnorth and myself. We get Erik to his tent, and we both go to ours. Best night of the trip bar none (other then Highroller pussed out and never showed)

In the morning we say our good byes as Brianna and myself are going home, and the rest of the group is going to ashcroft to watch drag racing. So we head into Kelowna to get some breakfast and meet up with some other friends we have that live there, Urban and Rachel also head in to meet up with Highroller.

I left Kelowna and it was 27C (81F) I got home and it was 5C (41F) and this morning it is 3C (37F0 and rain mixed with some flurries. It is time to start a job hunt in that area.

All in all a solid trip, and I will be back for it next year.

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #175 on: May 18, 2009, 02:16:40 PM »

I just got back from Ashcroft and will post some pics up from both events after I nap this hangover off.
92GSR - mild interest

highroller54

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #176 on: May 18, 2009, 02:21:17 PM »

I had a really good time and enjoyed meating everyone. I missed supper dipper but found everyone else. I would have liked to have spend more time with you guys but just didn't seam to work out that way and I was being kinda a bitch for various reasons in the evenings, lol. I found it kinda tough with Lance, kinda like taking your wife to a mans weekend but we both had fun so wtf. I didn't even go deal on a new truck, felt like shit but o well. I would have liked to talked to dvst8r more as I seen him the least (I should have hopped the fence for a while) but the racing was awsome, I will definitly go again next year but camp with the boys! Thanks for the turbo Urban!

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #177 on: May 18, 2009, 03:18:02 PM »

One more thing, I am glad I brought the wife, that whole trip would have been so much work otherwise.  :P

CLIFFS FROM MY LONG POST ABOVE:
-CP Rail right of way > gay campsite
-Knox mountain hill climb = tits
-Fail > Highroller saddled with a big kid.  :P
-Next year, we will do so much better, and with any luck I will be living a whole lot closer.

Travis

• Certified OG
« Reply #178 on: May 18, 2009, 04:13:15 PM »

I got drunk as fuck, high as fuck, friend's brother is a cop (didn't know) and he put me under "arrest" for an outstanding warrant, which I have an unpaid open alcohol, but he said I penetrated a cat behind 7-11 lol, went 4x4'ing in the lake, got stuck 100 ft from shore, (Yukon is on 37's and a lift), and got sun burnt as fuck.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #179 on: May 18, 2009, 05:25:15 PM »

Sounds like you had a solid weekend.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up