:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Daspoop/Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Picked up a new winter beater/daily driver...PICS!  (Read 11273 times)

darkelvis

• Certified OG
  • RHMT King of Rice
Re: Picked up a new winter beater/daily driver...PICS!
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2009, 09:03:16 PM »

I got it for A LOT less than book value

snm95ls

• Certified OG
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2009, 09:41:11 PM »

What motor did it come with?

Hum sounds like the same 6.0 in my yukon. I get 20's on the hight way.

Niggawatt?

oinesra

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2009, 10:01:17 PM »

Wrong. You just wasted your money

I do 3 of these pieces of shit a week. For as big as these things are, the interior space is cramped. I am 6'4 260#s, this is the type of vehicle I should be driving, but the drivers front is smaller than the rx7. All of the ones I do have loose as a goose folding mirrors and 2 have flaking chrome on the grill and mirrors.

Good luck putting a fucking adult bigger than kain in the back seat. And you only get 14 mpg?

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2009, 10:04:59 PM »

yea right, rx7 are bigger inside. yeaaaa
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2009, 10:20:16 PM »

It looks cool and comfortable to drive it's not a 20 year old civic. I'm glad you have something nice. I'm pretty sure your married but it would be way easier to pull 20yo pussy driving that.

Phate

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2009, 11:00:41 PM »

More room in my girl's highlander (which also gets mid 20's going 85 on the highway).

The nitrous kit might kill the fuel economy a bit though, when it eventually gets installed.
It never ceases to confuse me that people think this is a car site.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/overdrive14/2vkkmt3.png

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2009, 07:43:27 AM »

More room in my girl's highlander (which also gets mid 20's going 85 on the highway).

The nitrous kit might kill the fuel economy a bit though, when it eventually gets installed.

N20, Highlander? Are you a faggot?
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

oinesra

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2009, 09:50:18 AM »

Obviously its not bigger inside overall you cunt... but the drivers front seat dosent go back as far. The floor is a fuck up shape, kinda like a viper, so your legs get pushed together. And the doors are tiny.

That is your bail-out money put to good use.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2009, 09:54:36 AM »

Obviously its not bigger inside overall you cunt... but the drivers front seat dosent go back as far. The floor is a fuck up shape, kinda like a viper, so your legs get pushed together. And the doors are tiny.

I've never been in an H2, but I'd believe it.  However, Johnny is arguing with you on the internet.   :mexi:

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2009, 11:43:23 AM »

Nice winter beater considering I never paid more than 500$ for a winter beater  :?:

damn you guys too? its a fucking forum not a court room!
 Its not a forum its a gang.  

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2009, 01:01:13 PM »

Yeah If I was Black and it was my job to catch or throw a ball, That would make a great winter beater.

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2009, 01:47:57 PM »

dark elvis, your a true blooded american, burn as much gas as you can.

and guys, come on... it was either the h2 or a minivan...

WIN!!!

junkyard racer

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2009, 02:14:14 PM »

a good friend of mine runs the AM General proving grounds. When your ready to go through the track, LMK. The proving grounds are only a few miles from my house.

I do 3 of these pieces of shit a week. For as big as these things are, the interior space is cramped. I am 6'4 260#s, this is the type of vehicle I should be driving, but the drivers front is smaller than the rx7. All of the ones I do have loose as a goose folding mirrors and 2 have flaking chrome on the grill and mirrors.

Good luck putting a fucking adult bigger than kain in the back seat. And you only get 14 mpg?

If your 6'4" and 260 pounds, there isn't anything much other than a fucking dump truck that can fit your fat ass in.

turbob16hatch

• Certified OG
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2009, 02:28:29 PM »

If your 6'4" and 260 pounds, there isn't anything much other than a fucking dump truck that can fit your fat ass in.

I'm 6' 4"  and 250 ish and i fit in a damn ef 4 door just fine. this guy must be on crack. also the rx7's are super small.

junkyard racer

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2009, 03:15:58 PM »

im 6'3 and about 220- I don't find much of anything that fits me well.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2009, 03:22:46 PM »

6'3" 320, and i fit inside your all your mother's anuii with ease
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2009, 03:31:55 PM »

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2009, 03:33:59 PM »

There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2009, 03:38:03 PM »

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

Robb

• Certified OG
  • Meat Popsicle
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2009, 05:01:19 PM »

blowoff valves are for pussies.

mulletcar

« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2009, 03:07:01 AM »

the h2 is built on the chevy 1500 frame with larger wheels. so in theroy it is a dressed up tahoe. its noting compared to a h1. we have towed so many of these back to the dealer. i dunno, we dont tow to many 1500 trucks but they tryied to dress these up so much that it cause alot of problems.

i would of went with an esclade ext

stock for stock, i'd actually take an H2 over an H1. The H1's are so seriously under developed its rediculous. Underpowered, all that weight pulled by a 4l60e. They only thing they got right with the H1 was the independant suspension. The ONLY tough as nails independant suspension. Even though they have little to no flex, with the suspension setup and portal hubs, you have massive ground clearance. I got sick of H1's having to work on them all the fucking time. I did 6 years in the Air Force vehicle maintenance, and at any given time we had 2-3 of the hummers in the shop needing a tranny, or another 6.5 failure of a diesel. What's REALLY rediculous is even the up-armored H1's (10k plus with a turret) STILL ran the 6.5 n/a with a 4l60e. Those went through tranny's every other oil change. Even worse in the desert in the heat and high load soft sand puts on a drivetrain.

Were you in charge of the fridge fund or what? First off, the overdrive trannys in up armored HMMWV's are 4l80E's, second the engine in up armors have been 6.5TD's since the mid to late 80's. I would take an H1 over an H2 any day, they are actually built to go offroad, not just to look like a capable offroad vehicle.. Sure, they are low on HP (6.5TD-190hp), but its a fucking diesel with more than 350lb ft/torque and 3 lines of gear reduction (trans, transfer case, hubs) and even the porky 1116's with frag 5 armor (12,500lbs) has more than enough power and torque to pull another at 45mph without overheating in severe heat. I definately agree that the suspension sucks, and they are over engineered and underbuilt though and they could have easily solved the majority of the problems with a 6BT (even 4BT) cummins TD and a pair of Dana 60 axles with portal hubs then dropped the floor a little to have more fucking room and maybemore than 4 seats...

SloS13

• RHMT Ex-President
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • My avatar is broken
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2009, 10:00:40 AM »

I've got an AWD CR-V with a 2.0L I4 so all of yall shut the fuck up.

/thread

trevor72

• trevwhore
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2009, 08:09:18 PM »

okay

is it 2007+? 

if it gets wrecked can i have the L92 please

Towdogg

• Certified OG
  • Cfm's don't roll through an air intake!

SloS13

• RHMT Ex-President
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • My avatar is broken
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2009, 10:43:20 PM »

okay

is it 2007+? 

if it gets wrecked can i have the L92 please

I don't buy new shit.   2007 is new shit.

keelay

• Cheddar Bob
  • Certified OG
  • Function>Form
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2009, 02:22:43 AM »

the h2 is built on the chevy 1500 frame with larger wheels. so in theroy it is a dressed up tahoe. its noting compared to a h1. we have towed so many of these back to the dealer. i dunno, we dont tow to many 1500 trucks but they tryied to dress these up so much that it cause alot of problems.

stock for stock, i'd actually take an H2 over an H1. The H1's are so seriously under developed its rediculous. Underpowered, all that weight pulled by a 4l60e. They only thing they got right with the H1 was the independant suspension. The ONLY tough as nails independant suspension. Even though they have little to no flex, with the suspension setup and portal hubs, you have massive ground clearance. I got sick of H1's having to work on them all the fucking time. I did 6 years in the Air Force vehicle maintenance, and at any given time we had 2-3 of the hummers in the shop needing a tranny, or another 6.5 failure of a diesel. What's REALLY rediculous is even the up-armored H1's (10k plus with a turret) STILL ran the 6.5 n/a with a 4l60e. Those went through tranny's every other oil change. Even worse in the desert in the heat and high load soft sand puts on a drivetrain.

Were you in charge of the fridge fund or what? First off, the overdrive trannys in up armored HMMWV's are 4l80E's, second the engine in up armors have been 6.5TD's since the mid to late 80's. I would take an H1 over an H2 any day, they are actually built to go offroad, not just to look like a capable offroad vehicle.. Sure, they are low on HP (6.5TD-190hp), but its a fucking diesel with more than 350lb ft/torque and 3 lines of gear reduction (trans, transfer case, hubs) and even the porky 1116's with frag 5 armor (12,500lbs) has more than enough power and torque to pull another at 45mph without overheating in severe heat. I definately agree that the suspension sucks, and they are over engineered and underbuilt though and they could have easily solved the majority of the problems with a 6BT (even 4BT) cummins TD and a pair of Dana 60 axles with portal hubs then dropped the floor a little to have more fucking room and maybemore than 4 seats...

Are you aware that probably half of the up armored ones are actually not built to be an up armored vehicle? That the shit was pieced together to meet a demand from disabled uparmored H1's?
  And no, I wasn't in charge of the fridge fund, did that shit for 6 years.
   A 6bt would have been a great choice, but the military wanted ground clearance. Know nothing paper pushers think that equals something, instead of a vehicle that could flex a little. ( as they sit, even with a 60 and portals, the independant would still have the advantage of actual chunk clearance because of the extra joints in the axles) The H1's have hardly any compression and very little drop, which is why you see most videos of them toting wheels all over the fucking place.
   The military should have just had 4bt powered, and dana 60'd jeeps with some armor. Who doesn't like a fucking jeep?
The 2 fat bitches from the internet fucked me. Except for one, she didn'#039#039t.

oinesra

« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2009, 03:04:05 AM »

hummers fly!?

oinesra

« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2009, 12:39:58 PM »

Seat all the way back. German luxo cars, eat your heart out

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2009, 01:02:46 PM »

H3's are trailblazers dude.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2009, 01:12:28 PM »

H3's are trailblazers dude.

Yeap  :yes:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up