:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RHMT DIY Hub Dyno?!?!? check it. (link)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: pirates killed in washington  (Read 49819 times)

random-strike

• Certified OG
Re: pirates killed in washington
« Reply #150 on: November 30, 2009, 04:07:54 PM »

Why don't you just stop paying taxes and quit complaining? What are they gonna do? You have your 45, remember?

yea good one.

you are proving my point.

i don't do something THEY DECIDED i have to do, that doesn't hurt anyone else... they will come kill me or put me in a cage.

thanks for proving my point.

FUCK THE POLICE ;)
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #151 on: November 30, 2009, 04:08:39 PM »

potatodude

« Reply #152 on: November 30, 2009, 04:10:00 PM »

Why don't you just stop paying taxes and quit complaining? What are they gonna do? You have your 45, remember?

yea good one.

you are proving my point.

i don't do something THEY DECIDED i have to do, that doesn't hurt anyone else... they will come kill me or put me in a cage.

thanks for proving my point.

FUCK THE POLICE ;)

But you have your 45, doesn't that solve all your problems? Just write them a letter saying "I'm exempt from taxes because i have a 45. i r baboon. "

potatodude

« Reply #153 on: November 30, 2009, 04:12:08 PM »

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #154 on: November 30, 2009, 04:12:56 PM »

SEATTLE – A heavily armed SWAT team stormed a Seattle home Monday where they thought they had cornered the suspect in the slaying of four police officers at a coffee shop, only to find out that he was not in the house and still on the loose.

how many no knock raids are little tyrants going to perform?

how many people/pets are they going to kill looking for this guy?

it's amazing how many pigs can be summoned for something like this, but when a child gets raped or a house is burglarized at gunpoint, nothing gets done.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #155 on: November 30, 2009, 04:15:56 PM »

KIIIIDS SHOOOOW  KIIIIIIDS SHOWWWW     :noel:
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #156 on: November 30, 2009, 04:17:32 PM »

THAT'S RACIST

Turkey soup pancakes sir

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #157 on: November 30, 2009, 04:22:47 PM »

SEATTLE – A heavily armed SWAT team stormed a Seattle home Monday where they thought they had cornered the suspect in the slaying of four police officers at a coffee shop, only to find out that he was not in the house and still on the loose.

how many no knock raids are little tyrants going to perform?

how many people/pets are they going to kill looking for this guy?

it's amazing how many pigs can be summoned for something like this, but when a child gets raped or a house is burglarized at gunpoint, nothing gets done.

yeap. or how many people they will brutalize and/or kill.

driving without a license = less dangerous than no knock swat team raids

Lowerit

• Certified OG
« Reply #158 on: November 30, 2009, 04:23:33 PM »

fuck you

potatodude

« Reply #159 on: November 30, 2009, 04:25:54 PM »

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #160 on: November 30, 2009, 04:26:11 PM »

lol, good one. I've only seen the real animated gif.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

Stealthmode

• Mufukkken 5 black Star General
  • Certified OG
« Reply #161 on: November 30, 2009, 04:32:10 PM »

Pigs are made to kill, and no regrettin,
keep your hand on your weapon,
shoot his ass and start steppin

I think Stealthmode has a few children in some of his socks. I picked up one of his socks thinking it was mine and it was crunchy. Now I spend all day wondering what the hell might be laying eggs under my fingernails.

potatodude

« Reply #162 on: November 30, 2009, 04:41:11 PM »

Pigs are made to kill, and no regrettin,
keep your hand on your weapon,
shoot his ass and start steppin

Photobucket fail.

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #163 on: November 30, 2009, 04:46:39 PM »

you can't be this stupid.

what i posted is a hypothetical about a world were cops don't have complete authority. not about what i would do now. jackass. YuOR In COllEGe?

if someone kills a member of your family, yes go kill them. they deserve it. that is not a dictatorship. that is real life and freedom. if someone hurts you, hurt them back. if you don't want to get hurt, don't hurt anyone.

dictatorship = government

lolwut?

if someone drove that fast past my house and i caught them they'd get an ass kicking, i can take care of it better than the police.

no, i wouldn't want the cops to come take his money, no i wouldn't want the cops to put him in a cage.

if he ran over my kid, doing that, i'd kill him.

So what about that indicates a fantasy world.  you said if this happens Ill do this.

So i guess the answer to my question is simply You don't do that.  so you ARE just a little bitch that talks about it but doesn't really do shit.  You probably sit there in your front yard talking all about what you're gonna do to em and then sit there and watch them drive off.  next time they speed by yoru house you'll do the same.....

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #164 on: November 30, 2009, 05:30:33 PM »

Johnny u sure like to bitch about all the rights u have but have never done anything for.

Ntrain2k

• Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #165 on: November 30, 2009, 05:45:35 PM »

What a buffoon.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #166 on: November 30, 2009, 05:55:01 PM »

70% of crimes go unsolved or unreported (this includes so called crimes with no victims)

how much more freedom are you willing to give away to lower that percentage?

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #167 on: November 30, 2009, 05:55:39 PM »

http://www.constitution.org/lrev/roots/cops.htm

ARE COPS CONSTITUTIONAL?

Roger Roots*

Police work is often lionized by jurists and scholars who claim to employ "textualist" and "originalist" methods of constitutional interpretation. Yet professional police were unknown to the United States in 1789, and first appeared in America almost a half-century after the Constitution's ratification. The Framers contemplated law enforcement as the duty of mostly private citizens, along with a few constables and sheriffs who could be called upon when necessary. This article marshals extensive historical and legal evidence to show that modern policing is in many ways inconsistent with the original intent of America's founding documents. The author argues that the growth of modern policing has substantially empowered the state in a way the Framers would regard as abhorrent to their foremost principles.

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #168 on: November 30, 2009, 05:57:04 PM »

Turkey soup pancakes sir

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #170 on: November 30, 2009, 06:13:30 PM »

freedom = buffoonery
internet jokes = smart

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #171 on: November 30, 2009, 06:42:35 PM »

They just enforce the laws.  If the laws were changed, guess what, they would then enforce the new laws.

nuremberg defense?

Putting someone in the drunk tank is a little less morally wrong than putting someone in a GAS CHAIMBER. You know it's wrong when innocent kids go in, and come out dead. The only time that happens at jail is when an inmate REALLY fucks with the wrong gang, or hangs himself.

Fucking A, just watch the show COPS for a while. First day on the job, my brother had to arrest some pregnant niglet who shot up her ex's car w/his new GF in it. Next week he had to shoot a pit bull that was gnawing some poor kid's leg off. After that, some big schizophrenic loon was tossing bricks into passing cars. Almost killed a little girl when one struck her head, so they locked him up. That's just the first month.

I'd really like to see the list of laws these cops break vs how many people they save by pulling shitheads off the street.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #172 on: November 30, 2009, 07:02:28 PM »

you brother is anti-american and an enemy of freedom

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #173 on: November 30, 2009, 07:08:46 PM »

Adam Lofton

« Reply #174 on: November 30, 2009, 07:14:18 PM »

I wonder, RS, would your opinion of the shooting incident change if all the cops drove mustangs?

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #175 on: November 30, 2009, 07:18:04 PM »

I wonder, RS, would your opinion of the shooting incident change if all the cops drove mustangs?

depends on what gas mileage they get

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #176 on: November 30, 2009, 07:45:10 PM »

depends on what gas mileage they get. rap is a crime.
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #177 on: November 30, 2009, 07:54:59 PM »

Sgt. Mark Renninger, 39

Renninger was described as a cop's cop: A tough guy who excelled at his job and was regarded as a leader and teacher in the close-knit Lakewood police force.

tough guy

Officer Tina Griswold, 40

Griswold knew she wanted to be a police officer by the time she finished high school, a weeping Ryan said.

Their father is a retired police officer, while their mother was an administrative assistant at the Washington Supreme Court, Ryan said.

their family has a history of being leeching worthless unwanted public servants living off stolen money

Officer Greg Richards, 42

Richards was liked by everyone he met
, sister-in-law Melanie Burwell said. Even though the family knew his job could be dangerous, his death was a shock, she said.

this is really funny. what about the people who met him then were put in a cage?

Officer Ronald Owens, 37

"While we have many ranks and honors that we offer for exemplary service, the most coveted honor is to simply be respected by your colleagues as 'a good troop,'" Batiste said. "Ron Owens was most definitely a good troop."

he followed the leader no matter if what he was doing was wrong or not. he was a good troop did what he was told didn't ask question like a good tool

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #178 on: November 30, 2009, 09:19:55 PM »

—But let’s come back: the problem with the other origin of the “good,” of the good man, as the person of ressentiment has imagined it for himself, demands its own conclusion.—That the lambs are upset about the great predatory birds is not a strange thing, and the fact that they snatch away small lambs provides no reason for holding anything against these large birds of prey. And if the lambs say among themselves, “These predatory birds are evil, and whoever is least like a predatory bird, especially anyone who is like its opposite, a lamb— shouldn’t that animal be good?” there is nothing to find fault with in this setting up of an ideal, except for the fact that the birds of prey might look down on them with a little mockery and perhaps say to themselves, “We are not at all annoyed with these good lambs. We even love them. Nothing is tastier than a tender lamb.” To demand from strength that it does not express itself as strength, that it does not consist of a will to overpower, a will to throw down, a will to rule, a thirst for enemies and opposition and triumph, is just as unreasonable as to demand from weakness that it express itself as strength. A quantum of force is simply such a quantum of drive, will, action—rather, it is nothing but this very driving, willing, acting itself—and it cannot appear as anything else except through the seduction of language (and the fundamental errors of reason petrified in it), which understands and misunderstands all action as conditioned by something which causes actions, by a “Subject.” For, in just the same way as people separate lightning from its flash and take the latter as an action, as the effect of a subject, which is called lightning, so popular morality separates strength from the manifestations of strength, as if behind the strong person there were an indifferent substrate, which is free to express strength or not. But there is no such substrate; there is no “being” behind the doing, acting, becoming. “The doer” is merely made up and added into the action—the act is everything. People basically duplicate the action: when they see a lightning flash, that is an action of an action: they set up the same event first as the cause and then yet again as its effect. Natural scientists are no better when they say “Force moves, force causes,” and so on—our entire scientific knowledge, for all its coolness, its freedom from feelings, still remains exposed to the seductions of language and has not gotten rid of the changelings foisted on it, the “Subjects” (the atom, for example, is such a changeling, like the Kantian “thing-in-itself”): it’s no wonder that the repressed, secretly smouldering feelings of rage and hate use this belief for themselves and basically even maintain a faith in nothing more fervently than in the idea that the strong are free to be weak and that predatory birds are free to be lambs:—in so doing, they arrogate to themselves the right to blame the birds of prey for being birds of prey. When the oppressed, the downtrodden, the conquered say to each other, with the vengeful cunning of the powerless, “Let us be different from evil people, namely, good! And that man is good who does not overpower, who hurts no one, who does not attack, who does not retaliate, who hands revenge over to God, who keeps himself hidden, as we do, the man who avoids all evil and demands little from life in general, like us, the patient, humble, and upright”—what that amounts to, coolly expressed and without bias, is essentially nothing more than “We weak people are merely weak. It’s good if we do nothing; we are not strong enough for that”—but this bitter state, this shrewdness of the lowest ranks, which even insects possess (when in great danger they stand as if they were dead in order not to do “too much”), has, thanks to that counterfeiting and self-deception of powerlessness, dressed itself in the splendour of a self-denying, still, patient virtue, just as if the weakness of the weak man himself—that means his essence, his actions, his entire single, inevitable, and irredeemable reality—is a voluntary achievement, something willed, chosen, an act, something of merit. This kind of man has to believe in the disinterested, freely choosing “subject” out of his instinct for self-preservation, self-approval, in which every falsehood is habitually sanctified. Hence, the subject (or, to use a more popular style, the soul) has up to now perhaps been the best principle for belief on earth, because, for the majority of the dying, the weak, and the downtrodden of all sorts, it makes possible that sublime self-deception which establishes weakness itself as freedom and their being like this or that as something meritorious.

On a related note, Johnny's theme song:

The Boyd Rice Experience - Mr Intolerance

And since we're here - Spiker's theme song:

Let's hear it for violence towards women

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #179 on: November 30, 2009, 09:59:54 PM »

i wonder if they ever cried for the innocent people police kill

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Up