:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Official RHMT TANK! that's right i said a TANK! (link)

Poll

Are you an Engineering student?

Yes
- 27 (40.3%)
No
- 13 (19.4%)
Johnny is an idiot
- 17 (25.4%)
JDSAP
- 1 (1.5%)
CRX
- 7 (10.4%)
LOG
- 0 (0%)
OCZC
- 2 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: How many Engineering students on here?  (Read 30545 times)

Whitey

• the Few, the Proud, the Exiled
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • ©
Re: How many Engineering students on here?
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2009, 06:59:13 PM »

he plays around with cad drawings so he can pay 1200 a month on a car

Do be so upset your just an IT fag.  I'm sure you do alot of engineering telling old ladies how to reboot their computers and installing keyboards. 

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2009, 07:00:36 PM »

Do be so upset your just an IT fag.  I'm sure you do alot of engineering telling old ladies how to reboot their computers and installing keyboards. 

No, Johnny uses software that other men wrote for him.  He is an end user of retail application software engineer.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2009, 07:03:55 PM »

Fuck, I must be super important then, I don't even have a title my business cards just have my name.  :-\

:D

Sorry shitty blackberry shot

There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

LS1pwNzJ00

• FagoJon is queer bait
  • Certified OG
« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2009, 07:13:53 PM »

Fuck school.  School doesnt mean shit anymore, back in the day school mattered, a degree was worth the thousand and thousands of dollars you pay for classes and tuition, then if you had a degree you had status, school was expensive then and if you could afford to goto college you were already doing well off.   Well not anymore, now everyone and their fucking retarded pet chimp has a degree, school is cheap, degrees are everywhere to be had, it does not set you apart from the crowd or give you much of a leg up in this world.   In the end its not what you know but who you know, be the smartest motherfucker with shit tons of degrees and schooling but the person with the connection and less knowledge will still make more than you and get a job easier.  Who you know, not what you know.

I see too many of my friends graduated college with degrees in engineering, business and other shit and they arent doing anything worthwhile with their degree.  Graduate college with a degree in criminal justice = Work at costco! yay!

Fuck that, i'll hustle my whole life if thats what im in for with a degree, I do have an AA but that isnt hsit and doesnt make me feel 'special'

Moral of the story, fuck bitches, get rich, and HHH
http://<ltltimg src="quotquothttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3b3icaMwV1qzy9ouo1_500.jpg"quotquot nbspnbsp width="quotquot200"quotquot height="quotquot400"quotquot>gtgt

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2009, 07:22:58 PM »

Fuck school.  School doesnt mean shit anymore, back in the day school mattered, a degree was worth the thousand and thousands of dollars you pay for classes and tuition, then if you had a degree you had status, school was expensive then and if you could afford to goto college you were already doing well off.   Well not anymore, now everyone and their fucking retarded pet chimp has a degree, school is cheap, degrees are everywhere to be had, it does not set you apart from the crowd or give you much of a leg up in this world.   In the end its not what you know but who you know, be the smartest motherfucker with shit tons of degrees and schooling but the person with the connection and less knowledge will still make more than you and get a job easier.  Who you know, not what you know.

+1

I have my high school diploma, 3 years of various attempts at university, none of which match up enough even to get me a diploma, and my CWB/AWS structural welding tickets.

Out of the 10 people I consider close friends / family that make $250K+ a year. Only one has a post secondary degree. The one that makes the most money that I know barely finished Grade 8.
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2009, 07:50:39 PM »

I see too many of my friends graduated college with degrees in engineering, business and other shit and they arent doing anything worthwhile with their degree.  Graduate college with a degree in criminal justice = Work at costco! yay!

Fuck that, i'll hustle my whole life if thats what im in for with a degree, I do have an AA but that isnt hsit and doesnt make me feel 'special'

That what people who are too dumb to go to school and people who are in liberal arts studies say.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

chris

« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2009, 07:57:05 PM »

I make stuff. I play punk music. Boo for fallin. zc. Drop out. Tupac. Holset.

shadow

• Certified OG
  • out either bangin gears or your mom
« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2009, 08:43:26 PM »

i did EE, for about 2 years, i just got tired of it, and said fuck it. i did like the engineering courses, but it got old, so i moved on. :-\
'Get the fucking handout and give it to me. I'll put a "Sponsored by Darkelvis Racing" banner on my drag car, and spend the money on crack and hookers.'

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #98 on: December 01, 2009, 08:52:26 PM »

It got old? Sounds like an excuse.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #99 on: December 01, 2009, 08:58:02 PM »

yea right.
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

WPPF

« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2009, 09:41:50 PM »

Engineering programs should be in a tech school, not a university.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2009, 10:00:09 PM »

That what people who are too dumb to go to school and people who are in liberal arts studies say.

While your statement is completely true, at the same time it's the grade 8 dropouts with 125% work ethic who find wierd niche markets and make a lot of money.

Engineering programs should be in a tech school, not a university.

While I agree, why waste time or energy or resources by seperating them?  Engineering students are already treated as second class citizens by the liberal arts teachers, doesn't seem like any more seperation is needed.

WPPF

« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2009, 10:12:09 PM »

So they don't have to dumb down the lower level liberal arts classes so dull engineering students can pass and go on to being male equivalent of being a nurse.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2009, 10:16:45 PM »

So they don't have to dumb down the lower level liberal arts classes so dull engineering students can pass and go on to being male equivalent of being a nurse.

Engineers... the ones who do actual engineering, anyway... do a little more than wipe a machine's ass.  Which is what RNs do.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2009, 10:17:34 PM »

private college > public mush

it cost me a lot more, but maybe worth it? doubt it. not a huge believer in college anymore

JD bangs brooms on machines to fix them

snm95ls

• Certified OG
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2009, 10:19:43 PM »

private college > public mush

it cost me a lot more, but maybe worth it? doubt it. not a huge believer in college anymore

And you pound your gorilla fists on a keyboard to write code.

:P

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2009, 10:22:05 PM »

actually i use speech software and yell at it

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2009, 10:24:05 PM »

You could at least try, Johnny.  That was the lamest thing I've ever read.

WPPF

« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2009, 10:24:47 PM »

Liberal arts embodies what college was intended to do.  Which is making a person appear to be educated enough to make important decisions so that the graduate will then be valued for their reason, freeing them from manual labor.  

Engineering is glorified manual labor.    You all should have gone for philosophy.

snm95ls

• Certified OG
« Reply #109 on: December 01, 2009, 10:25:39 PM »

There's a little bit more to dealing with open source (the majority of IT software and research) than mashing a keyboard....  but it's ok.

lol r-s

I was more trying to imply that Johnny is a silver back, not that coding is easy.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #110 on: December 01, 2009, 10:27:57 PM »

Liberal arts embodies what college was intended to do.  Which is making a person appear to be educated enough to make important decisions so that the graduate will then be valued for their reason, freeing them from manual labor.  

Engineering is glorified manual labor.    You all should have gone for philosophy.

True, but without it the regular ditch diggers wouldn't be able to keep you fat lazy liberal arts types in electricity, transportation, and running water.  Further, your mentality explains why you chose suh a tiny turbo for Project Cuteboost - too goddamn lazy to lift anything bigger.

WPPF

« Reply #111 on: December 01, 2009, 10:31:21 PM »

Philosophy is glorified idleness.

If you would have majored in philosophy, perhaps you would have been able to successfully argue this point; however, since you studied physics, you targeted me for my original premise and not the fact that I derived an ought from an is.  You should have read your Hume, motherfucker.

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #112 on: December 01, 2009, 10:32:11 PM »

The only Hume I read is Desmond.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

snm95ls

• Certified OG
« Reply #113 on: December 01, 2009, 10:36:38 PM »

So rawr is back?

:?:

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #114 on: December 01, 2009, 10:55:50 PM »

I will ride calebs dick - HARD - regardless of his username.
All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

WPPF

« Reply #115 on: December 01, 2009, 10:58:41 PM »

You're just upset your fickle, Slavic asshole lacks the elasticity to ride my dick " - HARD -".

How are you doing, Yuriy?

BoostedSchemes

• Certified OG
  • ☂BloodRaincoat☂
« Reply #116 on: December 01, 2009, 11:10:03 PM »

better than you McPhilosopher

All posts before 8am and after 3pm are produced under the influence of alcohol.

Major Loser, please tell me how to be smart and interesting like you~

WPPF

« Reply #117 on: December 01, 2009, 11:13:39 PM »

better than you McPhilosopher

Good to hear.

snm95ls

• Certified OG
« Reply #118 on: December 01, 2009, 11:17:40 PM »

Goddammit!

This is why we can't have nice things.

shadow

• Certified OG
  • out either bangin gears or your mom
« Reply #119 on: December 01, 2009, 11:30:35 PM »

It got old? Sounds like an excuse.

it was, and i thought about going back to EE. but im over it now.
'Get the fucking handout and give it to me. I'll put a "Sponsored by Darkelvis Racing" banner on my drag car, and spend the money on crack and hookers.'
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up