:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got video of your car doing rippers or dirty 2/3rds? post them up! (link)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Drug test  (Read 10645 times)

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
Re: Drug test
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2009, 12:29:46 AM »

... unless u r over weight and dont exercise...

Bahaha, Bnorth now you will be wishing you kept wl girl around longer.  :P
No fuck that bitch. I'll pass even though I'm a chubby fucker right now.
92GSR - mild interest

trevor72

• trevwhore
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2009, 05:54:28 PM »

I've yet to meet a WL girl worth keeping around

but ya cranberry juice seems like a worthy drink for insurance

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2009, 06:00:22 PM »

I don't understand why people risk not getting hired over spending $20-25 to definitely, positively pass.

I don't put much stock in niacin, drinking tons of water, drinking bleach (yes, I've heard it), cranberry juice, etc etc.  Sure, you'll see honest people on the interwebs talk about their friend that did it and passed, and how they did it and passed as well, but oddly never provide scientific reasoning to back it up.

Truth: it's stored in your fat and as you burn through it, will secrete it in your urine.

Spend the $20 and rest peacefully knowing that you WILL pass.

Oh, again, I passed the day after a weekend of smoking.  I drank soda and was lazy all weekend.  Let's not take into consideration that I probably don't any body fat at all to store the shit, just drink soda and be lazy instead.  It worked for me :P
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 06:12:22 PM by Jorsher »

junkyard racer

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2009, 07:00:12 PM »

Guess they aren't very strict then. Your testing facility is not representative of a typical one.
So the national testing facilities that do military arn't very strict? They test for absolutely EVERYTHING. I know for sure that all branches of the military put alot of emphasis on being hydrated. being hydrated equals pissing clear.
Almost every military head (bathroom) i go in has a color piss chart above the urinal so you can analyze your damn color and it tells you how much more water you should drink. Its annoying as all hell but it's there. I would say they are very strict..

the Marine Corps does not test for everything. hell, they dont even test every specimin. im weird, ive never had an illegal drug in my body but I know these things from working with the saco.

hatchboy

• my wife= hotter than a 2 dollar pistol.
  • Certified OG
  • Bombs Over Baghdad
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2009, 01:55:50 AM »

Guess they aren't very strict then. Your testing facility is not representative of a typical one.
So the national testing facilities that do military arn't very strict? They test for absolutely EVERYTHING. I know for sure that all branches of the military put alot of emphasis on being hydrated. being hydrated equals pissing clear.
Almost every military head (bathroom) i go in has a color piss chart above the urinal so you can analyze your damn color and it tells you how much more water you should drink. Its annoying as all hell but it's there. I would say they are very strict..
the Marine Corps does not test for everything. hell, they dont even test every specimin. im weird, ive never had an illegal drug in my body but I know these things from working with the saco.

Thats weird, they test for a shitload of stuff with ours... ive been a UC for 4 years now at my present command.

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2009, 02:10:01 AM »

I don't understand why people risk not getting hired over spending $20-25 to definitely, positively pass.

I don't put much stock in niacin, drinking tons of water, drinking bleach (yes, I've heard it), cranberry juice, etc etc.  Sure, you'll see honest people on the interwebs talk about their friend that did it and passed, and how they did it and passed as well, but oddly never provide scientific reasoning to back it up.

Truth: it's stored in your fat and as you burn through it, will secrete it in your urine.

Spend the $20 and rest peacefully knowing that you WILL pass.

Oh, again, I passed the day after a weekend of smoking.  I drank soda and was lazy all weekend.  Let's not take into consideration that I probably don't any body fat at all to store the shit, just drink soda and be lazy instead.  It worked for me :P
Dude I live in the middle of Canada there isn't any synthetic piss that will get here in time. I had 2 days notice on the test.
92GSR - mild interest

caged

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2009, 03:31:19 AM »

I pissed in a flask for a mates test, he passed  :noel:
11.6@126mph 1993 mitsubishi GSR.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2009, 04:07:22 AM »

Thats weird, they test for a shitload of stuff with ours... ive been a UC for 4 years now at my present command.

they don't test every sample that gets to the lab.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

junkyard racer

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2009, 06:56:36 AM »

ive been told that out of  the ~150 we send in, only about 10 actually get tested.  :?:

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2009, 08:24:14 AM »

So what is your test for? Court ordered? Military? Job related?

A test ordered by a judge for whatever reason is usually going to be the most strict.

Turkey soup pancakes sir

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2009, 11:18:17 AM »

Just a pre employment screening. I already have a job but I want this one more.
92GSR - mild interest

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2009, 11:26:25 AM »

Just a pre employment screening. I already have a job but I want this one more.

Is the test today?
There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

fysh

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2009, 03:45:39 PM »

THC is soluble in alcohol, so if you drink quite a bit throughout the week will it help flush your system?

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2009, 04:25:35 PM »

Well I peed in the cup, they gave me a breathalyzer too.
92GSR - mild interest

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2009, 04:47:43 PM »

THC is soluble in alcohol, so if you drink quite a bit throughout the week will it help flush your system?

Don't think so, it's released as you burn through your fat.  I'm sure you can find someone online that said it worked for them but I don't see it being very effective...

There's this fake urine that costs about the same as a bottle of liquor and it would definitely work :P

fysh

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2009, 05:32:20 PM »

Don't think so, it's released as you burn through your fat.  I'm sure you can find someone online that said it worked for them but I don't see it being very effective...

There's this fake urine that costs about the same as a bottle of liquor and it would definitely work :P

I'm military, there is no privacy when you piss in the cup. Some UA techs take their jobs a little too seriously and watch you piss, its very invasive. And thats not homo, thats basic protocol.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2009, 05:39:14 PM »

I'm military, there is no privacy when you piss in the cup. Some UA techs take their jobs a little too seriously and watch you piss, its very invasive. And thats not homo, thats basic protocol.

Bet that's awkward.

They also sell fake penises that you can use :?:  Before I had to do anything that hardcore, I'd just quit smoking.

fysh

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2009, 05:44:39 PM »

Bet that's awkward.

They also sell fake penises that you can use :?:  Before I had to do anything that hardcore, I'd just quit smoking.

I've had good luck with quitting a week out then extreme diluting the night before. Doesn't matter if the piss is clear or not to them. However, I did have a random piss test last month and I got lazy and didn't do my usual diluting methods (I did quit a week out though) so I'm a little nervous. Haven't recieved a call from my 1st Sgt yet, but I have to see her tomorrow. Fun fun. And I probably should quit smoking, I've been smoking quite a bit less lately anyway. Use to be an everyday, multiple times a day sorta thing for me... Now that I'm broke, its just every now and then.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2009, 05:49:09 PM »

Yeah, I backed down to once a month or week, when it used to be multiple times a day.

Now it's almost back to once a day but it's not necessary, just something I like to do at the end of the day to relax.  I do it when I can and when I don't it's not a big loss.

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2009, 04:19:57 PM »

Passed that shit bitches thanks for the advice and stories now go fist your whore mothers.
92GSR - mild interest

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2010, 02:04:32 PM »

Drinking all this water sucks  >:(

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2010, 02:47:33 PM »

Nothing beats just straight up not smoking and being active and drinking water. 

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2010, 03:32:12 PM »

lol why the hell bump this?

I wouldn't quit smoking just to pass a drug test.  Especially when fake piss is only $20-30 and you only need it occasionally.

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2010, 03:37:18 PM »

I wouldn't quit smoking just to pass a drug test.  Especially when fake piss is only $20-30 and you only need it occasionally.
I dont see how the fake piss would work? every drug test ive had to take the nurse is pretty much in the same room and u cant close the door.

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2010, 03:46:40 PM »

lots of places round here are using Mouth swabbs and all the high end places liek Gov type stuff are gonna go for hair.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2010, 04:36:02 PM »

I dont see how the fake piss would work? every drug test ive had to take the nurse is pretty much in the same room and u cant close the door.

There's all kinds out there. Some even have a fake penis that you "piss out of". Any of them I always take they let you close the door.

fysh

« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2010, 04:50:54 PM »

Quit buying weed and smoke K2 Summit instead. It gives you a similar high to marijuana. Its legal to buy, and you'll pass a piss test because it doesn't contain THC.

Jorsher

• Certified OG
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2010, 08:44:43 PM »

Quit buying weed and smoke K2 Summit instead. It gives you a similar high to marijuana. Its legal to buy, and you'll pass a piss test because it doesn't contain THC.

Similar, but not the same.

I've personally never had a drug test where I was watched, and even so there are fake-urine-loaded fake dicks like Doug said.

Hair tests bother me but fortunately my last gov't contracting job did a good 'ol piss test.

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2010, 10:04:56 PM »

Is the fake piss a liquid or a powder? The ones I've been to tape all the handles and stuff so you can't get water unless you dip it out of the bowl.
92GSR - mild interest

jagojon3

• Certified OG
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2010, 10:19:07 PM »

Is the fake piss a liquid or a powder? The ones I've been to tape all the handles and stuff so you can't get water unless you dip it out of the bowl.

Both kinds are available

Turkey soup pancakes sir
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up