:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ApexSilver06MR/Jason YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Poll

OMG HI2U!!!

I could work, but would rather be on welfare because I know Johnny Bliss can afford to support me.
I can provide for myself, thanks, but it's nice knowing I have a safety net if something bad happens.
I'd rather die than go on welfare.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Welfare Poll  (Read 20409 times)

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
Welfare Poll
« on: July 18, 2009, 01:19:26 AM »

Word.

highroller54

• I caught the fable Novacorn
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Spreading the rhmt word like PB&J
Re: Welfare Poll
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 01:22:31 AM »

#3, I am a proud man. I'm not scared to work even hurt, half dead, whatever. I dont even like to take holidays, I just got bought out on mine today  :noel:
Xenocron is a piece of shit.

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/turbo1.gif

Tre West

• Solid Gold Studio Assassin
  • Certified OG
  • Ready to pop, to tha dawn..Eternally it's on.
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 01:22:59 AM »

I have been to the point of financial catastrophe, and never once did I think about the option of welfare.

It should be illegal, and fireworks should be legal.

In fact, I am going to start a thread on this subject.
I love to make sub-waffles out of sub-woofers, and I love to blow tweets too, wether horn or dome....... My beats will blow out any woofer and melt a horn tweeter.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 01:30:38 AM »

option  #4

rather kill
Double doors, marble floors, naked hoes around me

Corey

• Certified OG
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 01:37:18 AM »

welfare should be stopped, at the very least they should make it MUCH harder to get it. these people that are on it are abusing the fuck out of it and doing it very blatantly.

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 01:37:42 AM »

if niggers were smart enough they would realize that welfare is the white mans program to keep them down. welfare keeps nigs poor, it doesnt work it just allows us whiteys to look down on the nigs and feel better aobut ourselves.

i will never take handouts, i dont even like it when people force free food/beer on me too often.
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2009, 02:06:31 AM »

I will take unemployment, but not welfare.

I might not be in the hole I am right now if I'd taken welfare and food stamps in 2005/2006, but I have some morals.

Sucks living at home, but not too bad.

Mom @ 70 has only cut the grass once in the past three years, only because my gout flared up.

ONLY thing I could go for is cheap health care, like getting in to see a doctor to get a blood pressure prescription then hitting Krogers for $10 90 day supply.

Now some families need welfare, esp. those with deadbeat fathers who leave and wife and 2-3 kids and don't bother paying child support.

I'm behind on my Federal income taxes because I choose to pay child support first. The penalty interest from IRS is far less than if I was arrested for not paying support.

And yes, I did almost get arrested.
OG before the OG'#039#039s

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2009, 02:48:50 AM »

#3, no joke.

SDRAWKCAB

• D series BALLA!
  • Certified OG
  • Rhino
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2009, 03:12:15 AM »

bUY MY FOOD MOTHER FUCKERS!
I have sex like a winning race car.
I always finish first and have left many disappointed.

88dx

• Certified OG
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2009, 03:43:02 AM »

Welfare FTW how else woudl i buy keystone ???

t_cel_t

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2009, 03:50:01 AM »

cant buy alcohol with food stamps
malone labe

I think all cop cars need to have turbo. nbspnbsp Then they would understand the necessity of putting your foot down and how uncontrollable the urge is to fucking rail on that shit.

Sinister

• insane in the membrane
  • Certified OG
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2009, 04:28:05 AM »

cant buy alcohol with food stamps

but you can find someone to trade your food stamps for beer i'm sure  :P
3/5/09 - RIP HMT

Doug

• Certified OG
  • Get Doug'd biatch
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2009, 04:50:54 AM »

just find shady store owner and cash them in. Plenty of places will pay you for your "stamps" for $.50 on the dollar

oinesra

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2009, 04:59:13 AM »

I would like to get on welfare as a second job. That would just be more cas to save ot throw at the car.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2009, 10:24:55 AM »

It's fucking Arsenio.  How are you today?  Did you remember to take out your tampon before registering for the REAL HMT?

I mean you're welcome here and all if you want to be a *member*, it's just last time you wanted to be here at the expense of our members.

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2009, 10:44:43 AM »

if niggers were smart enough they would realize that welfare is the white mans program to keep them down. welfare keeps nigs poor, it doesnt work it just allows us whiteys to look down on the nigs and feel better aobut ourselves.

i will never take handouts, i dont even like it when people force free food/beer on me too often.
Welfare completely disrupts darwinism. People who should not be able breed and if they do manage to have ofspring their children should starve to death or die from exposure, Welfare is what allows them to breed in unnaturally large numbers feeds there young and gives them shelter. 
    the same way indoor heating allows roachs to survive and thrive in colder climates.

oinesra

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2009, 10:45:55 AM »

It's fucking Arsenio.  How are you today?  Did you remember to take out your tampon before registering for the REAL HMT?

I mean you're welcome here and all if you want to be a *member*, it's just last time you wanted to be here at the expense of our members.

Don't get self righteous on me just because your a mod now. My shenanigans did not deserve you guys to rat me out to the people I was leaching internet from. Any way, all I did was give you all something to bring HMT closer, and for that, you are welcome.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2009, 11:44:52 AM »

I'm no more a mod now than I was then, and I'm certainly less self righteous in this thread than I was in the other one.

Just keeping the record straight.

Ghetto_D

• Certified OG
  • Ho Chi Minh Shoot a Load on your CHin
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2009, 12:15:41 PM »

If unemployed or poor, i would rather go to the gas station and offer to pump peoples gas, check the tire pressure, hoses and oil, for change than to sit on my ass and wait by the mailbox every 1st and 15th for my  check.

I want to see what all the people in california are going to do when their welfare checks stop coming in.

patsmx5

• Certified OG
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2009, 12:29:13 PM »

I will take unemployment, but not welfare.

I might not be in the hole I am right now if I'd taken welfare and food stamps in 2005/2006, but I have some morals.

Sucks living at home, but not too bad.

Mom @ 70 has only cut the grass once in the past three years, only because my gout flared up.

ONLY thing I could go for is cheap health care, like getting in to see a doctor to get a blood pressure prescription then hitting Krogers for $10 90 day supply.

Now some families need welfare, esp. those with deadbeat fathers who leave and wife and 2-3 kids and don't bother paying child support.

I'm behind on my Federal income taxes because I choose to pay child support first. The penalty interest from IRS is far less than if I was arrested for not paying support.

And yes, I did almost get arrested.

Welfare completely disrupts darwinism. People who should not be able breed and if they do manage to have ofspring their children should starve to death or die from exposure, Welfare is what allows them to breed in unnaturally large numbers feeds there young and gives them shelter. 
    the same way indoor heating allows roachs to survive and thrive in colder climates.

Quote: Originally Posted by Adam Hopkins
There is no such thing as too much boost. You could have too little rod, piston, or sleeve. But never too much boost.

oinesra

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2009, 01:48:05 PM »

If unemployed or poor, i would rather go to the gas station and offer to pump peoples gas, check the tire pressure, hoses and oil, for change than to sit on my ass and wait by the mailbox every 1st and 15th for my  check.

I want to see what all the people in california are going to do when their welfare checks stop coming in.

That's just ignorant. In that scenario you are just fucking you self over. Take the checks and hustle doing what you can to get you self out of that situation. Even if you can round up 25 bucks a day pan handling/doing odd jobs like you say, you are not making enough to get out of the shit hole you are in. At least with $600 extra a month for a few months, you can get back on you feet.

But to just live off of welfare as you primary income as a long term situation makes me sick, I will agree with random strike on this.

Conceptz-X

• Certified OG
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2009, 02:39:48 PM »

Welfare should have a lifetime limit of 3-5 years.  If it is deemed as necessary.  If you know you can only get it for 5 years total in your lifetime, you'd be less likely to fall on it and more willing to go back to work. 

That's my theory if govt assistance is such a necessity.  I'd rather not have it though.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2009, 05:11:34 PM »

well i pick #2, even though you can't get welfare if you are married.
we get wic assistance and medical for our daughter. other than that i wouldn't want free money. i don't need it.

lmao

wic and medical IS FREE MONEY (to you)

you are on welfare. LOL

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2009, 05:39:00 PM »

As long as Johnny pays taxes that go towards funding welfare I refuse to get a job.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2009, 05:44:35 PM »

As long as Johnny pays taxes that go towards funding welfare I refuse to get a job.

i'm going to the welfare office on monday just to see what they can do for me.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

mulletcar

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2009, 05:53:40 PM »

welfare shouldnt go away, but it should be TIGHTLY regulated. no more giving money to able bodied lazy asses, no more illegal immigrants. only give to people that fall on hard times and need a pick-me-up.my family is on WIC only because the military pay is low (but we did get a 3.9% increaserecently), i make less than $25,000/yr when i could be making more than twice that as a diesel mechanic on the outside. i would only take welfare asa last resort, theres always jobs available, even in this shitty economy but people would rather ignore that and shit on their dignity and take free money..

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2009, 06:10:58 PM »

welfare shouldnt go away, but it should be TIGHTLY regulated. no more giving money to able bodied lazy asses, no more illegal immigrants. only give to people that fall on hard times and need a pick-me-up.my family is on WIC only because the military pay is low (but we did get a 3.9% increaserecently), i make less than $25,000/yr when i could be making more than twice that as a diesel mechanic on the outside. i would only take welfare asa last resort, theres always jobs available, even in this shitty economy but people would rather ignore that and shit on their dignity and take free money..

wic is welfare you fucking retard.

j.h.christ

• Certified OG
  • Compl3x is a giant faggot
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2009, 06:13:40 PM »

the bliss name is tarnished because of johnny
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8090/lolcart.gif
"quotquotI spent most of my money on booze and women. The rest I just wasted."quotquot

rawr

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2009, 06:19:01 PM »

I really don't mind welfare for specific cases.  Some people really do need assistance that they're never going to receive through a private institution, but I think you guys can afford to buy the peanut butter and juicy juice you're scoring from wic.  if not you need to rethink your financial situation.

random-strike

• Certified OG
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2009, 06:31:08 PM »

I really don't mind welfare for specific cases.  Some people really do need assistance that they're never going to receive through a private institution, but I think you guys can afford to buy the peanut butter and juicy juice you're scoring from wic.  if not you need to rethink your financial situation.

yea its nice to go to the gas station, wait in line while some assholes buy a bunch of junk food with their wic or food stamps.

you mean it takes government force to make people pay for other people's lives? seriously?

not really, lots of churches have charity. there are a lot of private ways people can get "help".

when govt gets involved the price of everything goes sky high, because they just print the money and give it out... or borrow it... so now that govt is involved and there is unlimited money... boom the prices go through the roof.

its happened to EVERYTHING govt is involved with

electricity
water
health care
housing
banking

the list goes on and on. when govt gives out money to people who didn't earn it, the price goes through the roof... because the market would set the price if no one could afford these people's products they would have to lower the prices or go out of business.

does anyone honestly think it should cost 1,500 to visit the hospital for 30 mins and just have a doctor look at you? that what it costs.

does anyone honestly think a 1 bedroom house in california on a tiny lot is worth 500k?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up