:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got video of your car doing rippers or dirty 2/3rds? post them up! (link)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: The Turbo Chevelle. It lives!  (Read 121247 times)

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
Re: The Turbo Chevelle. I had twins!
« Reply #240 on: April 25, 2010, 10:09:03 PM »

Like the smoke from the wheelspeed after 2nd gear.

That video is gay in all aspects except for polychlorinatedbifunnels.

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THAT "music"

yea I had no say in the music, hell I really didn't know I was in the film. I did it for the girlfriend at the time in the car hahahha

car sounds bad ass spiker! 3rd gear, I approve.

BDV where are your vids? You always claim your rapping on your slut and yet you fail with vids.
HMT mini boat anchor fest

your welcome brian

About time we see a vid from the nog.
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #241 on: April 25, 2010, 10:11:24 PM »

BDV where are your vids? You always claim your rapping on your slut and yet you fail with vids.

I have yet to see anyhting form you period nigger... I fdont really worry about vids, nor trust everyone on this site. There are some, but they sure as fuck wont be posted in GD... That vid is like 2 yrs old lol...

I always did like that part where we are on the freeway and 3rd gets dirtied and pedaled and after the shift to 4th leed is like SPIKER.

LOL
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 10:14:03 PM by bigdaddyvtec »
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #242 on: April 25, 2010, 10:21:55 PM »

I have yet to see anyhting form you period nigger... I fdont really worry about vids, nor trust everyone on this site. There are some, but they sure as fuck wont be posted in GD... That vid is like 2 yrs old lol...

I always did like that part where we are on the freeway and 3rd gets dirtied and pedaled and after the shift to 4th leed is like SPIKER.

LOL

You have yet to see anything from me, because I always built cars for other people. I have yet to build something worth showing. I posted my broke mans build thread, and when its done you shell see tons of dirty 3rd's :noel:

runsfromdacops

• Certified OG
« Reply #243 on: April 26, 2010, 09:08:15 PM »

that vid is super old and shity....
GFI co-founder
twin turbo rear mount V1 CTS-V
built 383. 875/860RW pump/meth @ 18psi
turbo gixxer1000 250rwhp on pump @7psi
turbo integra 601/370 pump/meth @24 psi

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #244 on: April 26, 2010, 09:17:02 PM »

that vid is super old and shity....

truth
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #245 on: April 26, 2010, 09:35:43 PM »

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #246 on: April 30, 2010, 11:34:25 AM »

robus

« Reply #248 on: May 03, 2010, 03:40:01 PM »

any more vids of this beast in action?
Please note: This came from the home of a cigar smoker who had dogs. If you have any allergies, please don'#39#39t bid

lsone_chevelle

« Reply #249 on: June 10, 2010, 12:28:12 AM »

Well finally got it running. Oil pan pulled off and tapped, new plug wires, downpipes done, bungs galore for widebands, gates and dumps done, brakes bled and working, blah blah blah. Drove it out of the garage last night, sounds pretty nasty with the dumps hahah. Now off to get the intercooler piping done. And yes I have a cable to tie up lol

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
Re: The Turbo Chevelle. It lives!
« Reply #250 on: June 10, 2010, 09:09:36 AM »

damn all that tire out back sure lookls bigger than 275 in the pics.  straight nasty.

fapfapfapfapfapfapfap

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North
« Reply #251 on: June 10, 2010, 03:00:55 PM »

I don't think it's a sleeper anymore...
92GSR - mild interest

Loki

« Reply #252 on: June 14, 2010, 01:06:38 AM »

Sick.

schim187

« Reply #253 on: June 14, 2010, 02:05:00 AM »

Lookin great!

lsone_chevelle

« Reply #254 on: July 27, 2010, 01:05:42 AM »

its fun. haha 3600 stall going in soon.

Some photographer took a couple pics. One really shows the body damage my grandpa did, and the fender I turned inside out, and the rust hahah.

And this one shows the nice water spots haha

YEAAA nig nogs.

Its loud as fuck.

lsone_chevelle

« Reply #255 on: July 27, 2010, 01:06:40 AM »

Oh PS, not like its a huge kill, but I fucking MURDERED a GTR skyline, the new one. whatever they are called.

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #256 on: July 27, 2010, 04:58:48 AM »

The name you are looking for is slow.

dvst8r

• Certified OG
  • Unobtainium
« Reply #257 on: July 27, 2010, 09:33:56 AM »

Have you raced this yet?

There are two kinds of people: Sheep and sharks. Sharks are winners and they don'#039#039t look back '#039#039cause they don'#039#039t have necks. Necks are for sheep.

jarebear667

« Reply #258 on: July 27, 2010, 11:15:53 AM »

that thing looks like it would stand em up
midwest HMT!

lsone_chevelle

« Reply #259 on: July 27, 2010, 07:49:01 PM »

Have you raced this yet?

Lots, its a really good friends of mine. It went 9.25@147 on the 2nd pass out.

I still havn't hooked up my boost controller yet so I'm still on 8lbs. He is on 12-14 when I raced him. Its a fully built 370. Ported heads by an unreal guy in edmonton(all of his all motor, pump gas cars are low 9 second High 8 second jerico shifted cars). We tugged atleast 8 times, 8 lbs to 8lbs they are pretty fucking close, skating around I stay with him or pull on him, and when his is hooked on higher boost it pulls away hard like it should lol. We will be going for 8s in his car after the long weekend.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #260 on: July 27, 2010, 08:26:58 PM »

275X?

lsone_chevelle

« Reply #261 on: July 28, 2010, 12:35:50 AM »

275X?
275/60/15 on both cars. Nothing bigger, nothin smaller. RADIAL TIRE CARS TO THE FRONT MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #262 on: July 28, 2010, 05:35:24 AM »

Ah, so you're on the 275 bandwagon without taking part in the class.  That's odd.

lsone_chevelle

« Reply #263 on: July 28, 2010, 08:22:48 PM »

Ah, so you're on the 275 bandwagon without taking part in the class.  That's odd.

Only way to roll. Why in the fuck would I narrow my frame to mini tub it? big tires are fucking lame. Does my car have a cage? Does it lack lots of stuff? Yup. Is there a 275 class anywhere near me? Nope.

Call it what you want but big tires are for faggets and I support the 275 class 100%.

1991civicsi

• Certified OG
« Reply #264 on: July 28, 2010, 09:56:31 PM »

That Zephyr is win
"quotquotThis ain'#039#039t no forum, its a gang.. "quotquot BigDaddyVtec

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #265 on: July 28, 2010, 11:26:00 PM »

Only way to roll. Why in the fuck would I narrow my frame to mini tub it? big tires are fucking lame. Does my car have a cage? Does it lack lots of stuff? Yup. Is there a 275 class anywhere near me? Nope.

Call it what you want but big tires are for faggets and I support the 275 class 100%.

The boss' 275X car was built to be an 8.5" Outlaw.  He'll be at the import vs domestic shootout with it, and the Civic.

The only thing we have tubbed with big tires - currently - is the S2000 powered '71 Datsun.  Would you like the shop number so you can tell him he's a faggot?

lsone_chevelle

« Reply #266 on: July 29, 2010, 12:48:27 AM »

The boss' 275X car was built to be an 8.5" Outlaw.  He'll be at the import vs domestic shootout with it, and the Civic.

The only thing we have tubbed with big tires - currently - is the S2000 powered '71 Datsun.  Would you like the shop number so you can tell him he's a faggot?

what are you trying to convey here? I think that its way more fun/cool to get a car in the 6-7s on a small tire then it is a huge relic tire.

I've told many people that own big tire cars that knock small tire cars what I think about it. Next time you are playing around with your race team, weigh a 10.5 slick and your relic 33" slick. Do the rotating mass calculations to see how much is on the table. Maybe stop by a chassis setup school to learn how to set the car up on a smaller tire.

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #267 on: July 29, 2010, 01:15:22 AM »

what are you trying to convey here? I think that its way more fun/cool to get a car in the 6-7s on a small tire then it is a huge relic tire.

I've told many people that own big tire cars that knock small tire cars what I think about it. Next time you are playing around with your race team, weigh a 10.5 slick and your relic 33" slick. Do the rotating mass calculations to see how much is on the table. Maybe stop by a chassis setup school to learn how to set the car up on a smaller tire.

What I was trying to say is that you have an awful lot of hate for something that simply works, while simultaneously bandwagoning the hot affordable DR class without participating in it.  It's kind of like saying you hate Mazdas (#1 most roadraced chassis) while building a spec racer by the rulebook that you'll never compete on a road course with.  Me, personally, i just like cars.   :-\

How are you controlling your power so that you can hook on that 275 tire, anyway?  Goforth's cut some 5.6@126-128 with a 1.2 60' on that tire in an 1100 whp 3200lb chassis, he'd do a lot better if he had a 7135 box.

lsone_chevelle

« Reply #268 on: July 30, 2010, 01:43:50 AM »

What I was trying to say is that you have an awful lot of hate for something that simply works, while simultaneously bandwagoning the hot affordable DR class without participating in it.  It's kind of like saying you hate Mazdas (#1 most roadraced chassis) while building a spec racer by the rulebook that you'll never compete on a road course with.  Me, personally, i just like cars.   :-\

How are you controlling your power so that you can hook on that 275 tire, anyway?  Goforth's cut some 5.6@126-128 with a 1.2 60' on that tire in an 1100 whp 3200lb chassis, he'd do a lot better if he had a 7135 box.

Just because theres a big tire doesn't mean its always fast. I street drive my car more then your boss does, nor do I have the pocket book of his. I want to get it done ona  275 tire that also happens to be affordable to. Even if I had the money I would not be a big tire car. For the racing here, I'm stock suspemsion, stock frame. Thus no added points. Thanks!

MSD boost controller. Works great. Map my progressive ramp rate. done.

lsone_chevelle

« Reply #269 on: August 02, 2010, 10:27:58 PM »

Here are some new pics. Did a race overhaul on my trans and installed the yank 3600 converter. Totally different car!!

man did we every abuse the living hell out of them sunday night once my trans was done haha
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13   Go Up