:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RHMT DIY Hub Dyno?!?!? check it. (link)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: turbohf DC4 Integra build... ~fixed then sold next day~  (Read 48178 times)

turbohf

• aka: the rHMT Jew
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
turbohf DC4 Integra build... ~fixed then sold next day~
« on: January 31, 2014, 12:05:24 AM »

so... EK sucked, needed too much body work i was too lazy to do and too cheap to pay someone else to do for me.

so local ricer kid had this Integra, one of the times we where talking he is like trade me cars <~NO. but i gave him a ride. he wanted it. said i could keep all my shit. so i swapped suspensions. wheels. seats. fuck even my battery. took my stereo system and traction bar, etc, etc. so he got my cam'ed B18B EK with lots of his shit. i got a straighter, cleaner, clean title (whatever that is) DC4 Integra....that i preferred over the Civic anyway, but found the civic for cheap.

so...

1998 Acura Integra LS

i hate this lip... looks ok i guess.. fucker needs to leave. NEED OEM ITR LIP!!!

so thats about it.

so much HALF ASSED little things on this car. had a fuckin smell. plus someone smoked it in the car <~i hate you fucks.

anyway ill post more as it comes....or i feel like posting, i got this shit like 3 weeks ago...

oh, plans:
fix all the shit that pisses me off.
B20B...Z? fuck i dont even know what motor i have.
BOOST... <~ ::)
no vTaK on this one either.
more baller shit that i didnt get yet for the EK.

:Jew:

« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 04:22:31 PM by turbohf »
Dustin  :Jew:
1987 Buick Regal Limited 6.0L/4L80E (LQ4, 862 heads, tbss intake, 92mm tb, e1841p cam, Holley EFI)
2000 Silverado LS 5.3L Reg Cab Short Bed
1966 Chevy II Nova 400 4dr Sedan V8

'Faster, Faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.'

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
Re: yes i got another fuckin car.... DC4 > EJ.....
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 12:19:19 AM »

"extra parts"... old ass cira 98 Alpine alarm. couple sets of RCA's, lots of random wires in that piece.

car had a smell. so i pulled the carpet to pressure wash.

think i had the car a day? when i did this lol.

omg...

so these are FUCKIN GARBAGE! they where on the car when i got it... they are Blox LCA's. 4 of the 6 bushings are SHOT. and well they are blue. so i painted them black. also i have 96-00 Civic coilovers, so the shock bushing needed narrowed....
...then i notice that the fuckin swaybar wont bolt to these things. i threw them on anyway, i have since picked up some OEM arms with swaybar mounts i still need to throw on.

ahh my Cusco Zero-2 coilovers.  :Jew:

so i swapped those on to get rid of the ghetto reverse rake....

think i did all that the first or second day i had the car. interior is all cleaned and reinstalled.

how she is right now. i kept my wheels (17x7.5 Advan RG1's) off the Civic obviously. was planning on a new set, but these look better on the Integra than they did on the Civic. so im gonna roll them till the engine/turbo/etc is sorted out i think...

1987 Buick Regal Limited 6.0L/4L80E (LQ4, 862 heads, tbss intake, 92mm tb, e1841p cam, Holley EFI)

jdmhatchracer94

• I have a nova that will never run!!
  • Certified OG
  • Official RHMT Nigglet!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 01:14:10 AM »

So we gonna start a pool on how long this one lasts?
4 door eg nbspnbsp 13.2@118 someone needs to run slicks
338hp 293tq

Good enough to fuck your mother

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 01:58:13 AM »

just cars man. will always be more. sure as shit isnt gonna be my last. and unless i score a deal on a 98 ITR roller, this probably isnt going anywhere for a while, along with the GVR4....

i do have another Civic coming up soon though lol... i give that till the end of summer.

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
  • Teh Secksy.....I has it
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 09:09:21 AM »

Fabreeze is awesome for smells. My crv had a bad cowl seal when I got it letting water pour into the blower motor and then into the carpet. I tried everything to get rid if the smell. Eventually I sprayed fabreeze on it, pulled the carpet in that area back and sprayed the backside. Haven't smelled it since and that was a few months ago
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 12:37:49 PM »

I hate smelly cars.
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 02:58:17 AM »

so check this shit out... this is just what i took pics of btw. there was more...

notice anything odd on this one? i had to do a double take.

i always hate this, just buy the right fuckin bracket... but this one was pretty solid, and parts supplied by ACE hardware. so, cool.

oh this is the fuckin scariest.

omg. seems solid though. but always wonder when its gonna go up in a ball of flames.  :-\ :-X

along with those you have a shit ass installed kill switch. 4 speakers that werent even mounted. seriously there where no screws holding any of the speakers to the car. wires just kinda twisted together, and electrical tape pinched over that (not wrapped)..... what else? oh vTaK conversion, the wires where just stripped back, then jammed into the ECU sockets. gauge cluster had 2 different color gauges in it, along with being all kinds of broken. and duct tape over the SRS bulb...all you need to do is NOT plug the yellow harness into the back of the cluster...ahh, fuck. my head hurts.

i did score some shit with the car.

couple non-vtec distributors, obd1 p75 intake with fuel rail (i needed these things for my swap)

got stock air box/tube, and a OEM accessory moonroof visor i promptly removed (not sure i like it?), also has OEM door visors, and painted ITR rear spoiler (i swapped it on as you can see above), and of course the OEM accessory spoiler.

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2014, 01:08:18 PM »

oh yeah, here it is:

all 155whp and 106ft tq.  ::)... this is NOT saying in the car. i might put it in a Civic im getting. havent decided.
B16A3 bottom (stock)
P72 head w/B17A1 cams
Blox intake
Skunk2 66mm TB?
Benen fuel rail
china header that makes subi noises
K&N intake
JDM non-LSD B16A trans
P28 tuned by a guy Nate here in town.

i really think its a parts bin motor. like he called around and this is the shit he found for cheap.

as you can see it still has PS, AC, CC, washer resivor, etc, etc. think he was too lazy to start hacking shit out like most guys. i plan on keeping it all.... maybe not the cruise control, havent decided on that.

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2014, 02:15:43 PM »

Cruise is the shit on long drives.
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2014, 02:38:36 PM »

Cruise is the shit on long drives.

drove down to Portland a week or 2 ago. was nice. but people around here are stupid and cruise in the fast lane at 55 in a 70... it did get some nice use though. drives up to Bellingham to see Dave could use it little more. but I'm always in the city and its useless.

I also broke it lol. I'll post a pic later of how.

rawr

• Certified OG
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2014, 04:36:59 PM »

I had a car catch on fire with that same fuel line shit loooooool

being 16 and trying to tap into a dry rotted ass ed6 fuel hose for a pgmfi conversion.

fix that shit asap

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2014, 12:24:28 AM »

yeah, maybe ill dig around tomorrow to see what i got. i have a B18B fuel rail, and im thinking i have some oem lines.

so onto some baller shit...

buddy said this was broken, fuel gauge stopped working again. found him a cheap cluster, jewed him slightly on this.

then i took both my old cluster and the "new" 98 ITR cluster apart and made one perfect one, one pile of junk.
so yeah, working ITR cluster for deals...$100

this is the reason the cruise control stopped working lol. normally i wouldnt buy NRG anything, nor a quick release... but i got the short hub and release for 40bucks? so yeah. ok.

and im sure no one here cares...

but i bought another SPOON wheel. i was kinda disappointed with the MOMO Tuner i had in the EK. it didnt have the quality of the SPOON wheel ($230 vs $465). this one is used, but in nice condition. just broken in. and i love it. so fuck off.
$200 for those who are counting. its jew deals, but i didnt even jew, he said the price, i said MINE!/SOLD!

ITR boot was in there when i got it, Skunk2 knob was stolen from EK on trade, love the weighted shift knob.

looks like it for now. i might start putting together my motor tomorrow... shit i dont even have pics of that stuff... i still need money for couple items i need, so not sure when ill get to it. i am helping buddy with his build, maybe ill post that up too...

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2014, 12:34:13 AM »

wow... way to take a simple project and turn it into a pain in the ass lol...

so fuel line. fuck.

i dig around and find a line... ehh wrong one... find another... same. shit... another!?! perfect! good legnth, right fittings and angles, etc.. take the B18B rail off its intake. swap injectors, replace an o-ring..good right? FUCK, i checked to make sure i had everything, even found the 2 washers i needed.... i dont have a fuel dampner cap fucker that goes on the end of the rail!!!  :evil:

call a buddy that i know has one, suppose to go to his place anyway... but he was in the superbowl mode, and didnt call back...

head to buddies to help on his project, and steal extra from him.... and some other parts for my project, ill post up that shit later. mostly misc shit.

then i noticed this....

oops. fuckme.  :-\

so i work at honda, no big deal, i guess im replacing it like i probably should have anyway. bottom fitting was of course a bitch too. but i was careful this time lol.

yup...2 days later? lol.

fell a LOT safer now though. so its worth it.

oh, and i have a polished BENEN fuel rail forsale... make offer.

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2014, 03:49:33 PM »

Thats begging for a boosted f2b!
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2014, 04:13:43 PM »

Thats begging for a boosted f2b!

I got a core B20B long block for 75bucks...  :Jew:  so that's what's going in. it had a spun rod bearing. got a crank for 60bucks. rebuild kit with pistons 185. I had a set of minty pr4 rods. just waiting for some money to buy new oil pump and pickup, timing belt and cover, along with some other misc shit...

I have a bunch of the turbo parts already too.

this will be rocking here pretty soon hopefully. basically building what was in the EK just slightly larger.

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2014, 12:21:41 AM »

ok. so i finally got around to doing some work. been helping others, and well just being lazy or broke, or cant decided what i want to do...

so here it is the $75 B20...that turned into the $1200 B20... fuck. :?:

ok, so my place is a mess. really should spend a day and dump run everything that doesnt bolt to a car i currently own...

but i cleared all this space that was full of junk and bolts/hardware. so i have a good place to work from. see how long that lasts...  :-\

after i got a clean space, i filled it back with shit lol. actually i gathered up all the parts i was going to use.

once again i got a gasket set from Mizumo Auto on ebay. actually i got pistons, bearings, rings all from them. good deals.

ahh, there they are. looked for like 10mins for the thrust bearings, fell behind the bench there. fuck.
also got some more GREEN plastigauge. i only had red, cuz you dont use it for a honda? you need GREEN for mains/rods on a B-series.
King bearings, NPR rings.

one of im sure a couple Honda orders for this motor. new "ITR" oil pump, pump pickup (motor are a bearing, didnt wanna risk it), gasket and oring for both those. new thermostat also. new timing belt of course (well i did reuse one last time i guess lol) and a new lower cover, cuz the crank pulley was cutting into the last one.

block all cleaned and prepped.
it should be said that i honed this block, and cut it for the turbo (ill post better pics later), then it spent a good while in the parts washer. then pressure washed. with both main oil galley plugs removed (better pics below). to get a good cleaning (spun a bearing before, im paranoid)
then i emptied 2 cans of brake cleaner here to make sure everything was spotless on the inside!

deck all clean

front oil plug pulled. its between the tensioner and oil pump hole.

goes all the way threw the other side to this one right above the rear main seal.

i cleaned the shit out of that path. and to the oil filter. up to the head. and to the mains/crank. i got a set of brushes from HF.

assembly lube.

i have a couple different mixes here. dark one is off the shelf. the lighter one is 50/50 with some oil, and the little cup is mostly oil.
i use the cup for headbolts, cam bolts, etc
lighter shit for cams when setting up lash
dark stuff is thick as shit and sticky. put it on the crank/rods, everything else if its gonna sit for a min before starting.
there is some ARP lube back there too... but no ARP hardware in this motor, so it didnt come out to play...

upskirt.

brand new pistons... went with stock P3F-A0 pistons... didnt really research like i should have as Jeff pointed out, ballz low compression with these pistons. oops, whatever. CRX moved with them. also  :Jew: cheap.

all staged up. got my specs written down in the back. id post it up, but im told my writing sucks, so look that shit up yourself. download a Helm/factory service manual.

setting up for ring gap check...then filing to spec...well beyond spec cuz im gonna beat on this shit.

freshness

so there was some talk about this on another forum (GVR4), and i have heard about it before, never done it. they drill out/remove the pressed in balls, clean the passages, thread in allens and locktite/stake them. decided i would like this motor done pretty baller. so had it done. im happy. plus he said there was a TON of shit behind those plugs...

hey look

im plastigauging a motor!   ::)  i dont do this shit anymore. but like i said. i want this motor nice.

look

waste of time...  ::)

all mains/rods spec'ed out perfect. then i did it my way, and crank spins over minty smooth. so piece of mind, and proven working....

and this his how turbohf clocks his rings. oils are somewhere on the top.
i always do top ring on the right, 2nd ring on the left.... but thats me.

ahh, feels nice to fill some holes....

damnit... look at that dish...  :-[

rear housing with new seal, hondabond, new oil pump with some hondabond, and new pickup... ready to rock...

looks like i ran out of pics. must have been done? i bolted on a couple accessory brackets, tensioner, water pump (nice used one), and some other misc shit... got pissed i cant find my upper alternator bracket i swiped from someone. then gave up for the day.

next up is the head...that i dont have valvesprings for yet. but they are on there way.

breakdown:
B20B4 ~ $75
rebuild ~ $185  (thats pistons, rings, bearings, all gaskets)
honda ~ $280  (oil pump, pickup, timing belt, timing cover, misc)
crank ~ $60
rods ~ free  (dont really know where they came from? maybe from single cam attempt? but just here)
machine ~ $130  (crank polished/clean/replugged, hang rods)

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
Re: yes i got another fuckin car.... DC4 > EJ..... MOTOR IN PROGRESS!!! :)
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2014, 12:20:19 AM »

PARTS!

found these on my doorstep when i got home...

so...

i tore the head down. did little more cleaning. then forgot to pull the valve seals. i hate them. i really do. maybe tomorrow.

all loaded up, with safety gear 8), gonna bring them with me to work and hit them with the wire wheel to make them minty again.

springs where $200
head was free? it came with the block.

see working up to around 1200bucks for a B20 non-VTEC... little bit further...  ::)

Sedrostyle

• Turbine Noob
Re: yes i got another fuckin car.... DC4 > EJ..... MOTOR IN PROGRESS!!! :)
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2014, 11:33:18 PM »

This is schweet.. following for sure!

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
Re: build #249.....DC4 > EJ..... MOTOR BUILD IN PROGRESS!!! :)
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2014, 12:40:24 AM »

opps. went to post some shit up and looks like i forgot to update this shit wiht a couple...

bunch more Honda shit... mostly just hardware. i cleaned a lot in the parts washer, but missing a lot of oil pan bolts, nuts, etc... so i bought an assload of 10mm headed nuts, 12mms, and 14mms. always seem to need more, and spend too much time looking. and looks like some 10mm (actually they are threaded like 6mm) bolts for the pan also.
what else is there... oh oil orifice thing. threw the oil on away, was worried there was bearing in it. new bypass hose.

like $30

got the head together.... look at one of my other posts (ek) and it has me using the Euroxport valvespring tool, lapping valves, etc. same deal.

Brian Crower "BC0021" cams. stage2 turbo cams... thats the reason i spent the extra bucks on matching springs.

think i won these on ebay for like $235 shipped

double springs. bigger bumpsticks.

all ready to rock.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 12:43:44 AM by turbohf »

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2014, 12:56:36 AM »

tonight...

i dug around for my cheap knock off dremel...fucker didnt work. dug around for another still a knockoff, but craftsman still iffy (why i bought the other one i think) but worked ok. used a couple different bits, but this one was cutting threw pretty nice. then i hit it with a 80grit flap wheel (both dremel brand)

cutter

checking my work...

after a finish pass with flapper wheel... also made a pass or two real quick up the runners.... but the craftsman was getting really hot.

oh right...

this is what im porting... OBD1 P75 intake manifold... i bought this on a package deal, sold it to this kid, then i made him give it to me when we traded cars cuz he said he still had it (took sensors and shit off it)

so this was $free$

need to port the manifold cuz...

Professional Products 65mm throttle body. went to help a buddy buy a turbo kit, he bought a new intake/tb/etc. and when i went to help him install it he gave me the old shit as payment? whatever. turned out to be this...

so...$free$

so didnt do much i know. but i think im gonna get this ready to throw in soon. might not be boosted... it may be... not sure yet... working on some life details...

also, i have a bunch or shit i havent even posted, lots of parts still left, just bought some more the other night. getting real close to a full swap ready to drop in...

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2014, 12:20:53 AM »

tonight...

so i think i have collected all my engine brackets...

so i cleaned them and painted them all the same color. some had OEM coat, some had nothing/slight rust.
i will be running AC and PS... so i hope those are the right brackets, i bolted them up, so should be legit lol... P54's on both if anyone can confirm?

oh yeah ,so i dont think i have pictured of all this, but i have been looking for a transmission for this car. back and forth on pulling the B16A trans from teh car (perfect condition). but i wanna have the swap 100% ready to swap in. and was hoping to run an ITR LSD...or maybe MFactory. looks like im going ITR though.

buddy says he will sell me his parts tranny, he is all iffy, back and forth, no price, etc...

another friend of ours tosses the diff out of his case. some back and forth, he buys a tranny from a friend. he kept saying he was going to "rebuild the tranny".... yeah, right, you said there "where gears in the road"...no rebuild.
told him i would give him nothing for it, that i wanted it, i would pay for his time. i finally got it...

talked to my other buddy, got a price range... oh yeah, was told that the tranny was "probably a B16" and that it was missing one gear, maybe grinds, idk.... anyway took that one too.

got them home, took them both apart. counted the teeth on the ring gears... 64 teeth, BOTH non-vtec transmissions.

FUCK  :evil:

says he has another tranny, has no idea what it is... take it apart, lmk. we will work out a price....  :-\ :?: :evil:

i go there, take it part right there. 66 teeth = win...... had broken case, i told him i would give him 50bucks, so he just sold it to me for $100... then he jewed me on some engine mounts (ill post later).

long fuckin weekend of transmissions being pulled apart...

S80 B18C1 GSR gearset  :noel:

yeah, broken... i have the pieces, but have decided against welding it for now. im gonna use case from trans #2...

good 94-95 inner case, 94-95 and 96-01 outer case.... gonna bring them to work to clean. then i think im going to mix/match them for my trans. the 96+ has mount studs and the 94-95 is missing vent tube.
why not? im gonna have to re-shim everything anyway.

and...

a mess.

btw, gears/diff/cases etc from whatever i said i wasnt using will be forsale...

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2014, 12:50:26 AM »

notice anything odd on this one? i had to do a double take.

What kind of fucking idiot cut that bracket??

Oh well... me  ;DDD but the ramhorn is front so it's not the same.

damn you guys too? its a fucking forum not a court room!
 Its not a forum its a gang.  

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2014, 01:30:49 AM »

well boost is more important that that stupid bracket... but he just didnt even look for hte right one? boost > vtec....

Teg2boo

• Certified OG
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2014, 08:36:13 AM »

I can't disagree with that.

But you know, it seems like there's a lot of stupid people working on cars. Like on my Eclipse GT. The guy installed some headers, ebay's I guess, and the ports of the headers doesn't line up with the port of the head. Result? 1/4 of the exhaust port was in the way of the flow.

You can install cheap stuff sometimes, but at least don't loose power when you do so...

Nice new car btw!

damn you guys too? its a fucking forum not a court room!
 Its not a forum its a gang.  

Sedrostyle

• Turbine Noob
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2014, 11:23:26 PM »

Have you posted the turbo setup that is going on?

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2014, 01:04:44 AM »

Have you posted the turbo setup that is going on?

nope. still got some work before i get that far... but i got a manifold, turbo, wastegate, bov, injectors...block has been massaged for clearance.....

anyway, stay tuned   :P

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2014, 01:24:36 PM »

Damn you work fast!
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2014, 01:49:24 PM »

Damn you work fast!

do I? feels like I'm going pretty slow. but at decent pace.

still debating buying all the rest my turbo shit (lots of funds) or just throw the motor in. kinda want to do that. then I'll just order my jumper harness, and dial the AEM in on motor then and compensation for boost...i think its a good plan.

Sedrostyle

• Turbine Noob
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2014, 10:51:30 PM »

You just want to feel those cams :D
I'd probably do the same tho. Wish I would've done my rings for turbo. Now Im screwed

turbohf

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2014, 10:56:24 PM »

You just want to feel those cams :D
I'd probably do the same tho. Wish I would've done my rings for turbo. Now Im screwed

actually i had the same cams in the EK. they didnt seem to big at all, the GVR4 cams have more lope.

as for your rings. for you power its not gonna matter. i have only done it on 2 builds, the other was my high rpm B16 screamer (392whp). i have beat plenty of OEM piston cars with shelf rings...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up